• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
I can't wait for this.

I know this game is getting all sorts of hate.

I just want to collect orbs.

OP
OP
Dyashen

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
EOmnIvR.gif

2IhLnl0.gif

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018
looks worse than agents of mayhem which had fantastic image quality, graphics, shadows and had amazing gunplay / effects with the switching characters feature

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for this.

I know this game is getting all sorts of hate.

I just want to collect orbs.

I'm with you on that one. I just assume I'll be doing it in the same order as whenever I play 1: while seeking agility orbs, farm headshots until I get firearms to 3 or 4, then just run around smacking people until 3 and 4. Then work on explosives while I, for the most part, continue the purple orbs, lol (although, I should give the driving a chance, since driving on buildings and busting out with tanks could be fun.).

Fuck I can't wait for this. Does Gamepass allow pre-loading?

I think I remember seeing someone post here that this will be the first game to allow pre-loading. Not sure how "correct" that person was, though...

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
An actually good trailer, a lot better than the preview footage which was rather dull.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
It really does not.
it looks awful and nothing like the GAMEPLAY reveal from years ago.

Ok.

There's a thread to talk about the graphics comparison and there's this thread that is about building hype for a game people want to play.

Speaking of which, I got gamepass just for this. I just wanna run around collecting orbs!

Oct 26, 2017
looks worse than agents of mayhem which had fantastic image quality, graphics, shadows and had amazing gunplay / effects with the switching characters feature

Not sure why we need to see this in every goddamn Crackdown or even Xbox thread. I think we get it now. Yep Agents has the graphics but I think I will end up enjoying C3 more when it comes to the gameplay.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Why is there some strange agents of mayhem vs crackdown thing going on lol.

This game looks like everything I dreamed if. Roll on ten days.