• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LOCK

Oct 25, 2017
Browsed the iTunes Store and noticed that the complete series of Cowboy Bebop is $5.

It's totally worth it. Just thought I'd share!

So is each season of Fruits Basket and My Hero Academia and others as well.

Anime is expensive so this is a great deal.

If this thread is a no go, nuke it from orbit.

Edit: Seems it's also price cut on Amazon as well

Last edited:
OP
OP
LOCK

LOCK

Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching the new Fruits Basket and I'm very pleased with how good it is, can't wait to finish it. I haven't watched My Hero before and I bought all the seasons cause $5 is impulse pricing lol

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
US only? Canada usually gets these deals, but it looks like everything's still full price.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching the new Fruits Basket and I'm very pleased with how good it is, can't wait to finish it. I haven't watched My Hero before and I bought all the seasons cause $5 is impulse pricing lol

My Hero Academia is fantastic

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
fairy tail is free on ms

slickdeals.net

Microsoft Store Coupon: Save 80% Off With July Promo Codes | 2021 Deals & Discounts

Use today's limited 80% off Microsoft promo codes and coupons. Find trending discount codes on all your favorite games, software and productivity apps.

mha movie and broly free to rent on amazon as well

Watch My Hero Academia: Two Heroes | Prime Video

Despite being born powerless in a super-powered world, Izuku never gives up on becoming a hero.

Last edited:

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cowboy Bebop is the best anime ever created. $5 is a steal, so even though I have the complete series on blu, fuck it, it's $5.

OP
OP
LOCK

LOCK

Oct 25, 2017
fairy tail is free on ms

slickdeals.net

Microsoft Store Coupon: Save 80% Off With July Promo Codes | 2021 Deals & Discounts

Use today's limited 80% off Microsoft promo codes and coupons. Find trending discount codes on all your favorite games, software and productivity apps.

mha movie and broly free to rent on amazon as well

Watch My Hero Academia: Two Heroes | Prime Video

Despite being born powerless in a super-powered world, Izuku never gives up on becoming a hero.

I've notice a lot of anime has been free on the Microsoft store lately. Crazy good.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Bought Bebop on Amazon. Only seen a little of it back when it was on Adult Swim / Toonami / whatever, so it'll be cool to finally watch the whole thing when I get around to it.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I'm interested in My hero Academia, Dr Stone, and Fruits Basket. Are they all good? Are their dubs good?

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm completely illiterate when it comes to buying digital. Is it better to buy this through iTunes or Amazon?

DKeygo

Jun 29, 2019
I'm only seeing the option to watch it on starz or rent it from amazon directly. Do i need to sign up for a trial of some sort?

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only seeing the option to watch it on starz or rent it from amazon directly. Do i need to sign up for a trial of some sort?
I logged out and checked. It is still 5 dollars. You dont have ot sign up for anything. Are you America?

This is a pretty good tracker to see what's on sale on digital platforms : https://www.cheapcharts.info/us/itunes/seasons/on-sale
(I browse it daily tbh)
We need official thread for this. I kick myself for missing the Californication (with David Duchovny) 5 dollar season sale last month.

DKeygo

Jun 29, 2019
I logged out and checked. It is still 5 dollars. You dont have ot sign up for anything. Are you America?

We need official thread for this. I kick myself for missing the Californication (with David Duchovny) 5 dollar season sale last month.

I was just confused because earlier posts mentioned that the MHA movie and DBZ Broly were free to rent at the moment. If it's 5 dollars that's still fine. Much cheaper than it usually is haha.