• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Oh phew Microsoft Flight Simulator.

This whole virus thing is stressing me tf out as someone who does school and works only part time and has health issues. Nice to have some levity

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
This whole virus thing is stressing me tf out as someone who does school and works only part time and has health issues. Nice to have some levity
Same here, so this is great. My wife has a very weak respiratory system, so anything in the lungs can be deadly, which would normally just result in standard cold/flu symptoms in a normally healthy person. Can't just focus on the bad/scary stuff, even though it's important to stay well-informed and proactive. :)

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Same here, so this is great. My wife has a very weak respiratory system, so anything in the lungs can be deadly, which would normally just result in standard cold/flu symptoms in a normally healthy person. Can't just focus on the bad/scary stuff, even though it's important to stay well-informed and proactive. :)

Yeah, my grandpa, whom I live with, has diabetes, and he's in his 80s. I'm terrified working in retail I'll contract it and give it to him. Trying to avoid him as much as possible and hope he doesn't need my help with blood sugar. :/

Anyway yeah the way the video crosses over things and mashes them together like some weird fever dream is great, like how he'll subtly say the wrong thing or cross over two references. Sometimes I feel like when Dunkey has an ax to grind he gets a bit petty and he can be funny but not as much. When he's just being a goofball is when I like him best. Helps kind of raise my spirits on the more heavy topics, which there's not enough people doing right now.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
This one was great, especially the cutaways with the health tips.

"Avoid getting the corona-19 disease which will kill you immediately"

Oct 27, 2017
This is great. It actually made me feel so much better. Comedy is what we need right now. Seeing ads for the new season of homeland or whatever drama is being pushed, it just makes me feel like crap. I need a laugh.