• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
this man cant be serious all the people you just mentioned suck and can you get off my continent please im trying to stretch my legs

was every friday until some people decided to do other things
Are you still mad cuz I shit on your boy asstou like 3 years ago after he thought he was good for reaching legendary eagle

That twitch vod was legendary. He was blaming everyone for the loss except himself, what a bitch.

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you still mad cuz I shit on your boy asstou like 3 years ago after he thought he was good for reaching legendary eagle

That twitch vod was legendary. He was blaming everyone for the loss except himself, what a bitch.
At who? Oh no I fight my own battles but good luck getting out of LEM and has it been 3 years? Damn still can't get supreme in that time huh

Also didn't all your alts get banned on gaf? You're worse than mayhem at least when he gets banned on something he doesn't make another account and tries again

It's good to be back

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Please keep discussion civil. Do not insult or attack other users. Thank you.

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if peacemaker had a language barrier where the hell does that leave bondik!?

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
2GNCdQx.gif

Ludono

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO who called in the mods?

Also Mayhem du weißt ich habe das doch nicht ernst gemeint, ich brauche wieder ein paar Deutsche statt das konstante Genörgel von UKCS. <3

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mikey Wizard- "Dont quote me bro"

Seed without zehn is odd but that cheater ayken showing up big i say -spidii +zehn so denis can do things

Oct 29, 2017
Cloud9 won two tournaments back to back . Looking forward to IEM Oakland tomorrow and hope C9 can get at least another Top 4

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
CSGO just won "Esport Game of the Year" at this awards thing in London.

No surprise, it's the only one that isn't absolutely disgusting to watch.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Liquid just dropped stanislaw and picked up steel from Immortals. I don't know how I feel about that change. Liquid's been kind of a mess since those back-to-back runner-ups in the summer, so maybe a change will do them well. But switching up your roster right before a big tournament? I don't see them getting out of groups. I'm still pulling for them though!

Oct 29, 2017
Liquid just dropped stanislaw and picked up steel from Immortals. I don't know how I feel about that change. Liquid's been kind of a mess since those back-to-back runner-ups in the summer, so maybe a change will do them well. But switching up your roster right before a big tournament? I don't see them getting out of groups. I'm still pulling for them though!

It must have been some big falling out if he won't even play the major qualifier with them. It's a shame cause they did look really good for a while and it was nice having two NA teams contending at big tournaments! Hopefully with Steel they do well after the major.

haozz

Nov 7, 2017
It must have been some big falling out if he won't even play the major qualifier with them. It's a shame cause they did look really good for a while and it was nice having two NA teams contending at big tournaments! Hopefully with Steel they do well after the major.

My speculation is that stanislaw was not completely happy to be replaced by Nitro as IGL. The private dissatisfaction was enough to affect his performance (some of his lurks were just weird; getting good positions but not getting kills). The team decided to bench him, and he was unwilling to play with them for the major.

Either that or he had a falling out with a teammate.

Oct 29, 2017
My speculation is that stanislaw was not completely happy to be replaced by Nitro as IGL. The private dissatisfaction was enough to affect his performance (some of his lurks were just weird; getting good positions but not getting kills). The team decided to bench him, and he was unwilling to play with them for the major.

Either that or he had a falling out with a teammate.

He just posted a twitlonger and it basically boils down to him falling out with Zews it looks like. Shame but he had really fallen off individually the last couple months.