• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa

"If someone is conducting themselves within the confines of the TOS, having hurt no one"

You hurt all of us. I feel like you used your cheats to gain access to my private photos, photos i would only share with skilled players like Hixx who enjoys that kind of stuff and Ludono. I only shared them with you because I believed in you May ham, but all trust was broken with the cheats.

Last edited:

Ludono

Oct 27, 2017
"If someone is conducting themselves within the confines of the TOS, having hurt no one"

You hurt all of us. I feel like you used your cheats to gain access to my private photos, photos i would only share with skilled players like Hixx who enjoys that kind of stuff and Ludono. I only shared them with you because I believed in you May ham, but all trust was broken with the cheats.

Your bloody asshole gives me the motivation to reach global.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry babe, I'd give back your nudes if I could

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
You have no idea how genuinely upset he is that you didn't add him back also.

Like... seriously.

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa
Almost as upset as Hixx was when you deleted him a second time. That gotta hurt. I know cause it hurt so much the first time for me. I just got done with 2 months of liver disease, and it was nothing compared to this. You cheat, and you punish me for it.

Divius

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Just played my first game in over 3 months! New dust2 = pretty cool. Screaming Turks not so much.

Also got called a cheater again. I'm back, baby!

Actually no, i don't plan on playing this again.

Deleted member 5129

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You have no idea how genuinely upset he is that you didn't add him back also.

Like... seriously.

I bet. It's a shame, too. He could've always readded me *shrugs*. Only reason I readded you specifically was because we got into a conversation on battlenet

Last edited:

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
What's your fascination with balls
314170598270042112.png

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wheres speedybluedude? I know hes still on the reddit but why is he not here :(

Deleted member 5129

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

People in here like to pretend I cheated any time I played, must be hard to accept I was better than some.

It's funny because the game(s) I did cheat in, no Gaffers were even in them. Only happened by accident on my main anyways when I forgot what acc I was on. Good thing though, getting banned in CSGO and getting into R6 Siege was probably the best thing that could've happened. Way better game.

Pennywise

Oct 25, 2017
People in here like to pretend I cheated any time I played, must be hard to accept I was better than some.

It's funny because the game(s) I did cheat in, no Gaffers were even in them. Only happened by accident on my main anyways when I forgot what acc I was on. Good thing though, getting banned in CSGO and getting into R6 Siege was probably the best thing that could've happened. Way better game.
meftV0q.gif

Confy

Nov 2, 2017
The words from a convicted cheater. Brilliant. It's like those blatant hackers in MM, always talking the most shit during the game.

Oh man, I forgot about the possibility SBD getting back into this thread. Fuck.

Deleted member 5129

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed there's -still- people holding onto this delusion and calling me a liar. I even announced the ban 2 months in advance rofl

The fact that Hixx never told anyone is not my fault. But he knew lol

Last edited:

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed there's -still- people holding onto this delusion and calling me a liar. I even announced the ban 2 months in advance rofl

The fact that Hixx never told anyone is not my fault. But he knew lol
Fucking cheating scum... Let's gang up on this guy and get him out of here he's a piece of crap anyways

#boogygaf

Ludono

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking cheating scum... Let's gang up on this guy and get him out of here he's a piece of crap anyways

#boogygaf

DaZed, Steel, KQLY, Swag, AzK, S1mple all got second chances for throwing or cheating. Why not Mayhem, I miss the furry bastard despite him deleting me off his friends list like 3 times.

Pennywise

Oct 25, 2017

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa
At least we know 100% that Neonz is not cheating. He will derank us purely by being bad at the game, not by cheating like certain other members of our community who totally did not cheat.

Last edited:

Confy

Nov 2, 2017
DaZed, Steel, KQLY, Swag, AzK, S1mple all got second chances for throwing or cheating. Why not Mayhem, I miss the furry bastard despite him deleting me off his friends list like 3 times.

Problem is, the guy already got a second chance....and then blew it by cheating (and throwing another hissy fit by deleting everyone again). Yea, let's not have those kind of people play with us.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
You all take this shit very seriously.

You make me feel better about myself, thanks.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
this thread just proves NA was the best. rugi, baby and moko (sucks at tekken though) are still cool, u-d and the other guy were cool.

Deleted member 5129

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed that ever since I posted - this whole thread has been salty ppl talking about my VAC ban, like damn. CSGO really is dead if yall cant find something else to talk about lmfao.

Oh no, May cHeAteD in CSGO (while playing with his bf, not even with gaf) because that's the only way to have fun in the game. (really, you should try it :^) ) Let's burn him at the stake.

You guys are toxic as fuck and that's the reason this community is so goddamn tiny without a single new face for the past months lol

Edit: Oh, confy btw - cleaning my FL from people I don't talk to is considered a hissy fit? Try again

Last edited:

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017