• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've played with members of the team and they do seem to stick together mostly except for Stan. I mainly see twistzz nitro and jmd with a dash of elige together and they are all pretty cool

OP
OP
Overdoziz

Overdoziz

Oct 26, 2017
oh jeez

9B3654E4A5D5CD800210EBADB06BBEF7CDD691A6

Oct 29, 2017
Cloud9 never make it easy ffs. Glad they got out, Faze should top group B so C9 should get either Renegades or G2 who I would favour them winning against. So hopefully should be another top 4!

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Virtus premier vs Space Soldiers winner plays NaVi for a pro league spot hahahah

babe

Nov 12, 2017
this site is weird as hell

really feels nostalgic with all the drama already

Last edited:

babe

Nov 12, 2017
is it asian music if its all produced in la and for a majority american audience

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
I went to Oakland last year without any fear of being robbed. Didn't know how bad it really was. Reading all the stories on Reddit about people saying they got mugged last year really has me worried. :(

One more nights sleep and I get to watch NiP play live again!

*also, Hey guys. I missed ya. <3

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went to Oakland last year without any fear of being robbed. Didn't know how bad it really was. Reading all the stories on Reddit about people saying they got mugged last year really has me worried. :(

<3

Haters gone hate

Ludono

Oct 27, 2017

HE'S BACK :D

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And holy shit could you at least put some transparency in your avatar instead of having this ugly white square around the circle? Jesus christ SBD if you're gonna make an entrance at least do it right.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
And holy shit could you at least put some transparency in your avatar instead of having this ugly white square around the circle? Jesus christ SBD if you're gonna make an entrance at least do it right.
I just took it from Twitter cause my new phone doesn't have many photos I use as online avatars.

The Laptop I brought doesn't have anything installed on it but Steam/Counter-Strike. So no photoshop to edit it.

And I don't know how to do anything on my phone other than browse the Internet. :p

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa
Those crowd noises yesterday were disgusting. But it only assured me, that my decision to bark every time MSL frags next week at blast pro series, to honour Hunden, is an appropriate decision. I hope Quiche will join me.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
MSL isn't that bad a fragger for a dedicated IGL.

The real tragedy is his proper blimey Bobby Charlton comb-over at the age of 22.