• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
I was not interested in ECG until I saw a few tweets about the arrival of Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain and Detroit on ECG. So I assumed that maybe that the rise of ECG as a competitor could bring both ECG and Steam to compete to bring console exclusives on PC, by making deals that would be interesting both for players and developers.
One could see it just as a result of Quantic Dream no longer having their games being produced by Sony, but on the other hand, who knows?I have the hope that more competitivity could reduce the time needed to get ports from formerly exclusive games

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
It depends. How often do you think companies will be parting ways regarding exclusivity deals and the IP owner will be gracious enough to license said IPs so they appear somewhere else? Do you think the fortnite fund has no bottom? How much longer will the EGS continue its aggressive approach to establish itself?

Find out in the next episode of DBZ

Status
Not open for further replies.