• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Not spider-man, but I could see MS use that as leverage to get other console exclusives that are not 1st party titles.

LegalEagleMike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We dont want spider man, ill give u an Obsidian fallout and doom 3 for ragnarok and a game to be named later...the xbox delegation will also throw in Ori...everyone loves Ori.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Roflmfao just buy game pass and play the games when they come, guys. You don't even need to buy the horrid system if you don't want to. Seriously y'all need a day off.

thecaseace

May 1, 2018
Sony doesn't really be edit from this, their properties currently are more valuable.

That's not to say that MS can't do some good work with the Bethesda properties but currently Sony wouldn't look twice at such an offer.

Also Microsoft needs the revenue from Sony hardware (over 100m units of it) more than vice-versa.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Phew the reactions from that acquisition are gonna kill me. Y'all can't have me wheezing every hour.

Kingasta

Avenger
Jan 4, 2018
I still believe Bethesda IPs will release on PS5, MS will want to make that 7.5 billions back and that's the way to go just like they did with Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
The day Capcom or SEGA gets bought Era should be closed for like a week, just to be sure

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication

Do Not Create: Response Threads

A response thread is a thread created to 'respond' or react to a discussion that is already ongoing in an existing thread. This happens when a member wants to shout over posters in the other thread, or because they believe that their opinion is more important than the other replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.