• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
That's a university level final exam for a business class? I know it's meant to be an intro class, but jesus I'd ace that test and I've never studied business. Most of that stuff is common sense!

No wonder washouts always switch to business degrees.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a university level final exam for a business class? I know it's meant to be an intro class, but jesus I'd ace that test and I've never studied business. Most of that stuff is common sense!

Microecon 101 was a general elective for the unersity/ No joke, we spent an entire 60-90 minute discussion session going over y=mx+b

I and all of the other comp sci and engineering students, and I'd imagine a lot of othoer students, were looking at each other like "Is this for real?"

Especially when this one group of students kept on getting stumped and confused, asking questions. "But how do I know if the m or the x is the slope?"

Indomitability

Alt account
Banned
May 5, 2019

I'm a business student (accounting) and the entire curriculum is basically a goddamn joke. I skip 75% my classes and still pull a 4.0 in my sleep.

The only classes I've ever had to remotely study or apply myself for were tax.

The freshman 'weed-out' course for my degree was literally a watered down calculus with no trig lmao.

So yeah Trump could definitely pass a business final. An amoeba could.

Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans
Trump is, just by virtue of the grade level he speaks at, very likely the stupidest president in our nation's history.

This man speaks at a higher grade level than Trump:
IdenticalChillyElk-size_restricted.gif
I can't stand Bush, but let's be real, who hasn't done something like this before?

Chaos-Theory

Dec 6, 2018
Microecon 101 was a general elective for the unersity/ No joke, we spent an entire 60-90 minute discussion session going over y=mx+b

I and all of the other comp sci and engineering students, and I'd imagine a lot of othoer students, were looking at each other like "Is this for real?"

Especially when this one group of students kept on getting stumped and confused, asking questions. "But how do I know if the m or the x is the slope?"
I had a similar experience when I took microecon in undergrad as a math major. And yet, a lot of people still failed the class going by the posted scores after each exam.

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He couldn't. It's been pointed out multiple times that Donald Trump has failed to even outperform someone that would have put their money into an index fund when Donald started running a business and doing nothing.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
No he couldn't pass. His dad barred him from running the family business into the ground because he knew what an egoist and fraudulent business person he was. He's always been a self promoting fraud who is a cheap copy of Fred trump.
Excellent article about how much of his wealth didn't come from Donald.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html
He's not interested in reading so I doubt he would study. He doesn't sleep well so that would affect his concentration during test time. He seems to have age induced mental degradation as he flubs words and makes tons of errors when speaking. He is overconfident which is a huge character flaw and he would over estimate his ability to pass a final. When confronted with actual critical thinking exercises that rely on evidence to back up your thesis he would fail.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018

That's pretty depressing. No wonder a lot of people complain that they think college is 'pointless.' If anything, we need to actually put standards back into colleges.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I would legit be surprised if the motherfucker could even pull off a passing grade on a primary school book report that allowed goosebumps as a choice.

Or even like write his own fucking address.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is a guy who said that the US GDP, not even US GDP growth... but US GDP, was below zero during the Obama years.
I'd bet on the amoeba over him.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
This is a guy who said that the US GDP, not even US GDP growth... but US GDP, was below zero during the Obama years.
I'd bet on the amoeba over him.
I know that's not covered in 100, but seriously WTF.
He said the recent terror attack in Sri Lanka killed 138 million people. The population of the entire country is only 22 million. Note that was ISIS, mere days after Trump took credit for wiping them out.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
That is a weird ass test, but I've always thought management classes were weird. We basically just did business simulations in my management class. I got more economic understanding and financial know-how from my cheap finance degree than Trump did from fucking Wharton. There is no way he would pass a test with economics, finance, or accounting involved.