• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Can Dom beat Riddick?

• If you say so"

Votes: 38 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 209 65.7%
  • Both have a sip of Corona and make up.

Votes: 71 22.3%

• Total voters

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Both men are arguably the most powerful man in their respective universe.

At the trajectory the movies are going, he is bound to take on aliens at some point who will try to threaten his family.

Not sure if Dom even needs his muscle car, but if he did all he has to do is flash his high beams and Riddick is done for.

vin-diesel-riddick-fast6.jpg

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
It's a Batman vs. Superman situation: give Riddick enough prep time, then he has a chance.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
The scale of the legal battles required to determine who is allowed to get the most punches and whether either one can be allowed to lose would devastate 90% of the earth's surface and render the remaining 10% a barely habitable hellscape.
It's probably best not to ask.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I think Riddick can do a lot more with less. And with his night vision and Furian powers, yeah I think he has Toretto beat.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Riddick is family, and you don't give up on family. Especially not when you got your family at your back. You can do anything as a family.

Side Note: Riddick is so obviously just Vin Diesel's dream of being the coolest guy ever.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, going by the movies, Toretto could beat Galactus if he's in a car.

Without though, no chance. ^^

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Dom is psychic, see here:

Dom is invulnerable/unfazed by bullets, see here:

Dom has superhuman strength and is able to shatter concrete by stomping on it / knows the truth about street fights, see here:

How do you beat an invulnerable psychic street fighting machine? You don't.

images

Ishmael

Oct 27, 2017
Which one gets to stand on the apple crate Vin Diesel used when filming scenes with Dwayne Johnson? The extra height will make all the difference.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Without the family+ stat buff, Nah. I feel like Riddick has stronger plot armor potential.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Given Riddicks whole schtick is killing, fighting, surviving that really must be one heck of a wrench to have Toretto beat Riddick, imo. ^^

Did you watch Riddick? The latest one, with Katee Sackhoff? That was basically Prep Time, the movie.
Riddick can have all the prep time he wants, but if Dom also gets prep time its over.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
If anime has taught me anything it's that the power of friendship/family is the greatest power of all, due to this fact Riddick doesn't stand a chance.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Logically Riddick should win he's the best fighter in the universe and as a Furyan has alien superpowers he's strong, fast and night vision and I'm pretty sure he went super saiyan in one of the movies
He's Vin Diesel dnd character

But really Dominic Toretto would win because he has the power of family and the streets on his side

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Logically Riddick should win he's the best fighter in the universe and as a Furyan has alien superpowers he's strong, fast and night vision and I'm pretty sure he went super saiyan in one of the movies
He's Vin Diesel dnd character

But really Dominic Toretto would win because he has the power of family and the streets on his side

Even if Riddick managed to block out the sun, plunging L.A. into endless night, Toretto could navigate the streets with his eyes closed