• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
We already walk with dinosaurs that talk to us:
7xE7IJP.jpg

You might be on to something, OP.......

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
My kink is evolving into a stegosaurus, laying on my side, then spinning around, pretending i'm a beyblade

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Dinosaurs are just the reptile aliens natural evolution. Think about it- how does tiny little creatures evolve into huge ones that would need tons of food just to move? That's just dumb.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to turn into a Jackoffosaurous soon based on this scientific model. Scientists will investigate the fossil and say..."He was very horny".

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
What if time is going backwards but we perceive it as going forward? In that case dinosaurs would be from the future which we perceive as the past.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP, this is ridiculous. Everyone knows Dinosaurs aren't from the future, they're just aliens. The meteor didn't wipe them out, it was a spaceship to take them back to their home planet. Obviously

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
how do we know time isn't actually flowing backwards? if we were born into it, time going backward would appear as going forwards to us. in this vein i agree with op. dinosaurs are from the future. already.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yes there will come a time in the near future where a brilliant scientist will have the opportunity to cure cancer but will instead turn people into dinosaurs

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
The dinosaurs didn't all go extinct. Birds are dinosaurs. The big ones went extinct because they were big. The meteor caused climate change and reduced the amount of food. The big dinosaurs couldn't sustain themselves and died.