• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent. You have my leviathan axe Cory.

I feel so bad about his father and I'm hoping for a complete recovery soon.

Fuck the assholes who give him shit over this.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
He's totally fucking right. You clearly don't care about the people around you by not wearing one. You'd think over 200,000 people in the world being killed by this virus might mean something but alas. Hope his Dad makes it through this.
1 million in the world actually, and that's what's been reported. 200,000 in America alone

Unfortunately the reality likely much larger

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know about his father, this really sucks. He really looks up to him and made that very clear whenever he got the chance, it was beautiful to see. I wish him the best, hopefully he'll fully recover soon.

He's obviously also right about anti-maskers, should go without saying.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
He's absolutely right. Good on Cory for saying it.
Fuck all Trump supporters and anti-maskers. They're absolute trash shitstains and an embarrassment to this country.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
That Covid and wearing masks became partisan issues perfectly demonstrates just how absolutely fucking off the rails the US has become. I have no respect for people who downplay Covid and refuse to wear a mask; these people are the literal enemy of public health simply because they're too goddamn selfish to care about anyone but themselves.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing wrong with the truth.

May your father get well, Cory.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Fuckin eh Cory Barlog.

The utter ignorance or stupidity of people who lie about the reality of covid, are complicit with the lies, or who spread false information on purpose or in order to further thier own political agenda is fucked. Speaking the truth in order to save tens or hundreds of thousands of people's lives shouldn't be an option. It is the right of every single person on this planet who can contract this virus to know the truth.

Oct 24, 2019
It brings me so much satisfaction to see Trump supporters get told, directly to their faces from celebrities and/or people they idolize, to go fuck themselves.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
You would think that these Trump supporters would eventually figure out that not one of their various product "boycotts" over the years have actually had a negative impact on anything. Like, ever. In fact often-times the opposite happens and these products get more sales.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Cory is a gem. My favorite 'boss' I ever worked for. Definitely someone I strive to be more like in my career.

Really upsetting everything he's going through with his dad, going through very similar things with my mom. What a fucking year.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Of course the loser has "free thinker" in his bio.

So, if anybody is in Allentown, PA, be sure not to visit that smug little fuck's arcade. The website's a hoot, too. Still has the default "Hellow World!" WordPress post from 2019. What a fucking "entrepreneur".

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm 100% with Cory on this, fuck everyone one of them. I hope Cory's dad gets better soon.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
It really is mindblowing how people revel in their own stupidity and mean-spiritedness. Just look around the world and see how poorly Trump has handled this. They're denying reality.

I hope Cory's dad gets well.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

If only I could pre-order God of War Ragnarok like right now.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Still baffling we live in such shitty times were saying such things are controversial for a lot of "people".

Indeed fuck Anti-Maskers and Trump Supporters. Maybe learn to have empathy like your Jesus Christ instead of being human garbage.