• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Good, indeed. Anyone who's still onboard with Trump has clearly lost the plot. Anti-maskers... The utter stupidity defies comment.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Cuz he's right

Edit: Why do so many fucking goddamn fucking trumper / anti-sjw dickshits have to be Playstation fans. FUCK I'm so tired of these mother fuckers.

Like they make me not want to play my ps4 anymore knowing that they're playing the same thing,

If it makes you feel any better, it's a lot of gamers in general that are Trump supporting anti-SJW shitstains. Something about gaming just attracts that crowd I guess. Makes me really glad that Era has really damn good moderation that doesn't tolare intolerance

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
My wife works in a hospital. Far and away the worst part of this for her has been that aspect of it. Just demoralizing.
No doubt, I can't even imagine the life of a first responder right now. How hard they're all working with so many unappreciative people out there acting like clowns. I can't even fathom it. Your wife is a real hero. There'll be far brighter days ahead...

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
I share the fears of his current reality too, concerning my own father.

I wouldn't be able to cope with that.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I actually just saw this posted on Neogaf (havent viewed that site in several months) but damn their response to what Cory said is in sharp contrast to the overall sentiment of this site.

also, I agree with Cory on his statement, wear a mask, its really simple and your helping protect your fellow men, women, and child.
I peaked in there a while back since I got curious and saw a thread downright degrading women. Can only imagine there's far worst material in there

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he is right. Fuck the Trump cultists, fuck anti-maskers and fuck Covid deniers.

Hope his father recovers.

mauaus

Oct 25, 2017
Hope Cory's dad makes it, hes always struck me as a good dude...

No lies detected there

Aswitch

"This guy are sick"
Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
He's totally fucking right. You clearly don't care about the people around you by not wearing one. You'd think over 200,000 people in the world being killed by this virus might mean something but alas. Hope his Dad makes it through this.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Imagine seeing somebody have such a clear justification for being angry at these dickheads and going "Fuck this guy. I'm not buying his next game."

Covid deniers are so out of touch of reality it's unreal.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Imagine seeing somebody have such a clear justification for being angry at these dickheads and going "Fuck this guy. I'm not buying his next game."
The best part is that there is zero doubt that the Venn diagram of people who won't buy Cory's game over that tweet, and people who scream petulantly about cancel culture, is a perfect circle. xD

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Covid deniers are so out of touch of reality it's unreal.

There's a contingent of conservatives who believe the world is secretly run by a cabal of people who drink frightened children's blood to rejuvenate themselves, somehow jews are also in on it and Trump is the 6D chess grandmaster trying to bring everyone involved to justice.

Many idiots out there will believe anything as long as it is vaguely racist and/or allows them to feel a sense of superiority over other people, however dumb and unfounded in reality the reason for it is.

Last edited:

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
Cory is a good dude. It's one of those seemingly rare instances where it's best not to separate the art from the artist.

I hope his father recovers and it's awful he has to experience this.

Neo Ankh

Oct 12, 2019
He speaks the truth and I hate them all for it as well. The blood of thousands is on the hands of Trump and his cult.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Playstation as a whole, from the studios to Sony itself should be something these rightwing toads should have long ago given up on. From Sony sending floats and reps to gay pride parades, to the outspoken studio heads and so many other facets it should be an entire part of the gaming world they should have long since despised. Of course they keep acting like,"Oh now its too much" every time they keep on doing what they've been doing.

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Hope it dad gets better. I'm amazed that people still support Trump after everything that he's done.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Me reading Cory's responses

tenor.gif

BlueJay

Oct 27, 2017
Cory Barlog continues to be such a legend. Dude is such a great guy, love that he's not afraid to speak up for what's right.