• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2019
User banned (permanent): Inappropriate speculation on mental health, prior infractions for inflammatory commentary and trolling, account in junior phase
Cory is acting very odd on twitter again. What is going on? Personally I hope it is not related to his job as HE DESERVES time off after that masterpiece God of War. Hell I would retire after that banger if I were home. So my question is what do you think is going on? Let's all keep him in our prayers, please

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was just having a moment myself, kind of a 21 year-old "midlife crisis" at the realization I may be doing minimum wage work for life, so I hope he's doing fine. I don't know what his coping mechanisms are but I'm still trying to find the best method myself.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure there's literally anyone on this forum that could answer this question and I don't think it's good form to speculate about the quality of a developer's mental health based on two tweets.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
This is a really weird thread. Why even put these tweets on a pedestal like that?

We don't know what's going on. Could be personal. Speculation is just silly and rumormongering without any kind of base.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Im quite confident in saying the GoW team crunched like hell and they handwaved it by calling it "passion". Well, what happens when you are even more "passionate" with your next project?

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I don't feel like OK speculating with someone else health, so I will only say I hope he's getting some rest and take care of himself

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
Holy shit, didn't expect someone to actually make a thread on this...

But, okay, I hope all's well at his end and that he can churn out another killer game down the line at Sony.

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Everyone's wishing the best for Cory, but that's a lot of assumptions from a couple Tweets and it's not really appropriate to speculate/gossip about someone's health on such basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.