• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Corpse Party Blood Covered: …Repeated Fear is an enhanced remake of Corpse Party Blood Covered which itself was an enhanced remake of the original Corpse Party. The Switch version adds Satomi Akesaka and Mika Okamoto as voice actors for the new characters, plus voice acting will be added for the extra chapter found in the 3DS release.

Corpse Party is a horror adventure game with RPG elements where a botched ritual traps a group of you and your high school friends in a haunted school. Vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten your life and sanity, and the only hope of survival is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before you.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i really liked the PSP version when i played it years ago. maybe one day i'll replay this version. i hope they bring book of shadows as well, never played that one.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
I'm kind of lost with these games: I wanted to follow the story in order but with every addition (and relaunch) they confuse me more.

For what I understood this, would be an order to play the games:
  1. I played Corpse Party on 3DS (Back to School Edition)
  2. I was planning (this Halloween) to play Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. And finally Corpse Party: Blood Drive

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Considering what some of the new characters looked like in Blood Drive, I am hesitant on getting excited about this.

I'm kind of lost with these games: I wanted to follow the story in order but with every addition (and relaunch) they confuse me more.

For what I understood this, would be an order to play the games:
  1. I played Corpse Party on 3DS (Back to School Edition)
  2. I was planning (this Halloween) to play Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. And finally Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Throw in Sachiko's Birthday Bash after BoS (it is available on Steam in English) and that is the Heavenly Host saga.

They should soft reboot this franchise. I know i will get flamed for praising it but i thought that blood drive was a good finale.
I mean if we ever get more of Dead Patient, it could be what you are looking for.

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Considering what some of the new characters looked like in Blood Drive, I am hesitant on getting excited about this.

Throw in Sachiko's Birthday Bash after BoS (it is available on Steam in English) and that is the Heavenly Host saga.

I mean if we ever get more of Dead Patient, it could be what you are looking for.

I doubt it at this point. Good idea though. Just remake that and finish it. I low key really like this franchise. I always thought it was severely under rated.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Game came out last week in Japan with english and japanese subtitles. What's up with XSEED?