• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's going to get very bad and quickly, Shit will get so bad that not even hardcore fans could even think about the PS5 when Rent for the month is due since they don't have extra income for such things

But that's the thing...plenty of people are in great financial positions still. Purchasing consoles will not be an issue for a large enough portion of the population to sell out the consoles at launch. You are incorrectly extrapolating how some people will be feeling and applying it to everyone.

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Indie games may be fine since they can all be worked on in isolation or from home. Bigger studios will be trickier though. I'm guessing there will be delays of bigger games.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
Definitely possible if it impacts production. On the other hand with so many home with nothing to do it's probably a great time to release a videogame. If I was a publisher and I at least had the digital version ready I would be tempted to sell it even without a physical version available.