• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coronavirus needed to take the necessary steps to ensure that all coronaviruses were safe from coronavirus.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Why in the world would they have to meet in person in this day and age?
Says someone who's never been to a conference before. It's a networking event with with "free" launch dinner/bar and lodging. Some presentations are also made... but it's mostly about the networking which is why they bother to get people to travel.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Says someone who's never been to a conference before. It's a networking event with with free launch dinner and lodging. So presentations are also made... but it's mostly about the networking which is why they bother to get people to travel.

Chill with the snark dude. I know conceptually why they exists but to plan one that is to discuss a burgeoning contagion is idiotic.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Chill with the snark dude. I know conceptually why they exists but to plan one that is to discuss a burgeoning contagion is idiotic.
They don't need the conference to discuss the contagion (it's not going to be hinder their research or discussion), it's purely for networking. The conferences exist for the face to face networking and to publish conference papers but that's not the only way to publish something.

They didn't expect the contagion to spread this fast that's the reason for this.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I know this isn't a laughing matter, but the headline made me chuckle a bit.

BAW

Oct 27, 2017
"Let's all gather together to discuss why gatherings are a bad idea"