• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bonus: It's VGA graded:

4om45aD.png

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like they're poking fun at collectors.

Hi new money recently entering the retro video game market. If you are going to spend $100,000 dollars on what arguably amounts to a variant why not pony up for something already on display in museums around the world that spawned urban legends and has even more historical value?

This is a great opportunity to both promote whatever interests you have in retro video games and to be the first to elevate the discourse on the significance of video gaming and culture in a way that a Mario Bros. with a sticker fails to.

KingPat

Apr 29, 2019
California
That's fucking stupid. No way in hell that game is worth anything close to that much especially when you buy new copies for $50-70 on eBay. I seriously don't understand why people would care that they buried this game.

Pancracio17

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Dude be like "I dont know if anyones ever gonna buy it, but if they do im set for life"

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Before I realised NM meant New Mexico I almost spit my drink out thinking he'd put "Near Mint"

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
As funny as it would be these insanely high priced ebay items very rarely sell

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
lmao VGA is a garbage place for authentication. Don't trust a single item that they "verify"

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could buy this. If I ever become a millionare resetera I shall buy one for each one of us here.