• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
Republicans win by suppressing votes. If that isn't true, then why were they afraid of the voting rights act?

vote them out.
That is true in some places, but I live in a extreme red part of southern Oregon. Trust me they don't need to mess with votes here, the vast majority of this county are super hardcore evangelicals. Thank god Portland has such a big population of liberal voters because it's the only thing stopping the rest of the state from turning into the Deep South, in fact there big thing right now is trying to move all of Oregon outside of the north into Idaho. Like they really got enough votes to get it on the ballot multiple times!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
That is true in some places, but I live in a extreme red part of southern Oregon. Trust me they don't need to mess with votes here, the vast majority of this county are super hardcore evangelicals. Thank god Portland has such a big population of liberal voters because it's the only thing stopping the rest of the state from turning into the Deep South, in fact there big thing right now is trying to move all of Oregon outside of the north into Idaho. Like they really got enough votes to get it on the ballot multiple times!
that's sort of similar to here in Washington where all our largest counties and cities are blue as fuck, but the rest of the state is deep red or purple like my county was last election lol.

We have enough blue power to keep it a blue state, but I def worry about that changing >>

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
Seems like this arrest is a fucking violation of the U.S. constitution, Yet U.S. doesn't care about following the constitution they fucking made.

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
IMO, a constitution shouldn't be made in a private and confidential way like ours is, citizens should have a say what is and isn't on the constitution. But hey it's should be the same with voting but only the Electoral College votes matter.

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
Sorry to bump an old thread, correct if i'm wrong, but it looks like she's back to streaming, which I think is a good sign, though one thing that confuses me is that she was streaming on the 13th of may, though then again, I don't how anything really works in this hell hole.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to bump an old thread, correct if i'm wrong, but it looks like she's back to streaming, which I think is a good sign, though one thing that confuses me is that she was streaming on the 13th of may, though then again, I don't how anything really works in this hell hole.

Hope she's doing well.

Apropos of nothing but I didn't know minors were allowed to stream on Twitch.

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
User banned (permanent): Being affiliated with a hate site
Trying look for more info about the situation, and found a kiwi farms thing, the description was fucking disgusting, this was my first time lurking on this site, man, those fuckers need to be some Sex Offender list, it's basically pics of her in bikinis and shit, and mocking her autism and what not, they say we're the lunatics, and they tried comparing us to pedophiles and necrophiles, yet here they are, stalking a 16 y.o.

The link

Last edited:

OaklandKao

Mar 21, 2022
Trying look for more info about the situation, and found a kiwi farms thing, the description was fucking disgusting, this was my first time lurking on this site, man, those fuckers need to be some Sex Offender list, it's basically pics of her in bikinis and shit, and mocking her autism and what not, they say we're the lunatics, and they tried comparing us to pedophiles and necrophiles, yet here they are, stalking a 16 y.o.
Considering the website originated as a place to stalk CWC, that says everything you need to know. It's just a haven for shitty people to do shitty things like stalk, harrass, dox trans people and "lolcows"

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
Honestly surprised to any females there tbh, expected it to only be the same 40 y.o. basement dwellers that wearing fedoras, still living in mommys house, that think "You don't need to shower when you Axe bodyspray." that also think they can win arguments by saying "*Teleports behind you with my cum covered samurai sword* 'Sorry nothing personal, just protecting m'lady' *Slices you in half*" and bitches and moans about how they can't rape their cousin to lose their virginity while also shitting on queer folk on Incel.Co
Then again, leg beards (female neckbeards) exist

Oct 30, 2017
Just think of it as a place that houses morons and babysits them so they don't have to interact with the real world and we don't have to experience their issues first-hand. They have no lives themselves so instead obsess over the lives of other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
Just think of it as a place that houses morons and babysits them so they don't have to interact with the real world and we don't have to experience their issues first-hand. They have no lives themselves so instead obsess over the lives of other people.
Worst part I used to be like these fuckers, and according some of wynn's social media post, so was she.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017

If I had a hat I'd tip it...you've got a tougher constitution than I do, being able to go there. But they still just show over and over again that accusations from the right wing are just confessions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
They also are talking about how wynn doxxed somebody, of coarse doxxing ain't cool, and should only be used in extreme cases (like doxxing a murderer or something), but what do kiwi farms think they're doing, do they think they're some fucking heros, by stalking children.

Isabella420

Banned
May 9, 2022
Oh look, my school chrome block filter blocked the site for "Extreme Violence", guess they went up ahead and posted some necrophilia, snuff "fan"fic of Wynn getting mutilated or something.
Edit: fuck how do you send your saved screenshots on this site (Era) with a chromebook?

LogicAirForce

Oct 25, 2017
The future they want for trans people is what the Nazis wanted for the Jews.

Mass concentration camps, executions, and eventually wholesale genocide.
Well, that was the future Nazis wanted for trans people as well. They threw LGBT people in camps and destroyed an institute that was doing research on trans medical care. There is no difference between a transphobe and a nazi.