• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017

Instagram

This is some bullshit. Been reading the comments to see if this guy has been fired and charged yet.
How on earth can anyone consider this to be effective policing?

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
And another bad apple with zero restraint against a poc.

America, you got some shit apples, fix it.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
He felt "disrespected" that the woman got in his face and didn't back down and completely lost it. Complete lack of impulse control, which made him a danger to the public since he has (or had in this case) state sponsored license to kill.

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
damn man. like wtf.

you can talk to people

you can write them a ticket

you can place them under arrest.

like if youre a cop you already have authority, just use it responsibly.

fucking sucker punched a lady? wtf.

Now he should be fired. If you're the dudes boss, just start at the beginning of that video and make a list of all the shit he did wrong culminating with sucker punching a lady and then fire his ass for the list.

"Well she was being beligerent" or even "she was resisting arrest"

that's some bullshit. If you can't arrest someone who falls into those categories then YOU'RE A SHITTY ASS COP. If you fucking attack someone AT ALL you should be FUCKING FIRED for being a massive failure.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
www.cnn.com

A Miami-Dade officer who struck a woman at an airport will be terminated, officials say | CNN

Termination proceedings have been initiated against a Miami-Dade police officer who struck a woman who he said struck him during an argument at Miami International Airport.
Gimenez called the officer's strike against Anderson a "punch." A representative of a police officers' union told the Miami Herald that it was "an open-handed slap," and that the woman had pushed her face into the officer's face while he was asking her to leave.
"Clearly she was the aggressor," Steadman Stahl, president of the Miami-Dade Police Benevolent Association, told the Miami Herald.

Police unions continue to be trash like the officers in them.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_m102iuStTI1qgbszdo5_250.gifv

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
damn man. like wtf.

you can talk to people

you can write them a ticket

you can place them under arrest.

like if youre a cop you already have authority, just use it responsibly.

fucking sucker punched a lady? wtf.

Now he should be fired. If you're the dudes boss, just start at the beginning of that video and make a list of all the shit he did wrong culminating with sucker punching a lady and then fire his ass for the list.

"Well she was being beligerent" or even "she was resisting arrest"

that's some bullshit. If you can't arrest someone who falls into those categories then YOU'RE A SHITTY ASS COP. If you fucking attack someone AT ALL you should be FUCKING FIRED for being a massive failure.
All of that is weakness though. You chose to become a cop so you'd be respected without question. Writing a citation, slapping on the cuffs etc. is some penny ante sissy shit. You need to show her, the people around her and your fellow officers, that you're a real boy in blue and people should really be afraid of you since this is war after all.

American cops are such cowards. I bet they beat the crap out of their wives all the time.
Or they store all their impotent rage from home life inside and let it loose on the citizenry so they'll always have an alibi

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
She shouldn't be arrested for either of those things. They're bullshit excuses to escalate situations to pad the numbers.

99nikniht

Oct 28, 2017
When she took a step into his face, I was like ... damn maybe that's not a good idea since I know what's coming.

Doesn't justify the physical assault what so ever. Cops that can't handle a little sass need to find a new line of work.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, surprised she took that punch as well as she did. Usually when I see a vid of someone taking a punch that loud they hit the floor.

Firing him isn't enough. He needs to get charged n jailed

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
And the lie was immediate too. She headbutted me...

You know if someone wasn't recording this would be the entire story.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
All those lies.

She took the punch like a boss though. Of course they went for the neck grab and all his boys jumped in as a result. Dude needs to get sued to hell and back.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
she walked into his fist? Was he also trying to kill a mosquito that landed on her cheek too?

I didn't choke her, I was giving her a massage.
I didn't kick her in the stomach, I was helping her dislodge a hotdog from her throat.
I didn't shoot her, I was giving her speed holes.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Oct 26, 2017
Stop calling the cops over customer service issues! I've worked in customer service for 20 years and have never called the police or even come close in all that time. Let her vent and look to find a solution to appease both parties. Most people are going to be upset in that scenario, there's a lot going on right now, get her on the next flight and move on.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I saw some article/interview recently talking about how being an officer changes the dynamics in their relationship and it makes a ton of sense that domestic abuse is so prevalent. Even disregarding the men that already have anger issues and violent tendencies before becoming an officer, it was talking about how they are spending hours suppressing their own personal emotions and detaching themselves from them, they don't tend to get help for their own mental health, they have a view of how the public is the enemy and everyone is potentially out to get them, they put lots of personal investment in their own authority and don't react well to others questioning that authority, and the culture and co-workers they spend most of their day around that reinforces that worldview which makes it difficult for them to shut off.

I imagine that it's similar to how people in the military get in a similar mindset when they are deployed and have to be able to switch it off when they return from war, which can be difficult, but police have cultivated a culture where they are put themselves in that state of mind every day and their enemy can be their literal neighbor. Add to that the power they are given and lack of accountability (if departments and unions cover up for violent crimes by the police on the job, I can be positive they also do the same for domestic violence at home) and it creates a very depressing reality of home life. It may not be all police, but it seem like just the type of environment that cultivates these conditions and behaviors.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Gimenez called the officer's strike against Anderson a "punch." A representative of a police officers' union told the Miami Herald that it was "an open-handed slap," and that the woman had pushed her face into the officer's face while he was asking her to leave.

Insane misrepresentation. It really does open your eyes when you realize these are only the incidents we have ON VIDEO and how many countless ones don't have visual evidence to dispute their claims.

These cops would make even soccer players cringe.
tenor.gif

e03f1e20910f51f4b2a7168da98fbc72.gif

a6835c4b8431e951e2937f77f6495b32.gif