• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017

Cop Karen realizes 8 minutes and 24 seconds is a long time.

tenor.gif

damn.

Oct 25, 2017
Karen's McMuffin is late.

Black men are being slain/hung in the streets at any given moment for any given reason.

I wonder which group of you should be most nervous right now.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to know I have the mental fortitude, or greater, of a cop in case I ever wanted to become one, considering that I once waited over 20 mins for a Burger King order without having a mental breakdown.

She's not only the exact definition of an entitled cop, but of white privilege as well.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Retail/foodservice and yes people do.

In the drive through? Like they see a cop behind them and pay for their order? And it happens often enough that she has to point out that she mobile ordered because of it?

Makes it seem like she's used to being treated a certain way at... Mcdonalds, wanted to pay for it like the other peons but when she wasn't treated like royalty like usual she got upset. I guess she never had to wait for an order before as a cop or something.

Granted, if my simple order was that late I'd be mad, but I wouldn't suspect foul play or post to twitter or whatever about it, bawling.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
What this crybaby imagined was happening - "Yo, thug, make that white pig wait 20 minutes. My bowels haven't moved yet, Niggah! I"m going to shit on her sandwich! Quick, name your top five gangstah rap songs about killing white people!"

What really happened - McDonald's.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In the drive through? Like they see a cop behind them and pay for their order? And it happens often enough that she has to point out that she mobile ordered because of it?

Makes it seem like she's used to being treated a certain way at... Mcdonalds, wanted to pay for it like the other peons but when she wasn't treated like royalty like usual she got upset. I guess she never had to wait for an order before as a cop or something.

Granted, if my simple order was that late I'd be mad, but I wouldn't suspect foul play or post to twitter or whatever about it, bawling.

Actually yeah I did not think of the drive through aspect thats odd. The store could still chose to give it as a free meal then in that case I would think.

EDIT:
And actually if the car in front sees a cop car they could ask to pay for the car behind thiers order as well.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
What a fuckin baby pig...

Go cry about your fuckin stupid life somewhere else. What a fuckin joke these people are.
"everyone usually loves me so much that I don't even pay for food... now in your liberal, left, black 2020 I'm waiting for minutes WHOLE MINUTES for food, wut is society!!??"

I dearly hope something happens to get this bitch off the streets cause godamn, that privilege is gonna get someone killed.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't get over the fact that literally nothing happened, like this is the most normal McDonald's experience ever, and she turns it into an assault on her being.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I find this more disturbing than funny. She's going to end up wrongly shooting someone out of fear and needs to be removed from the job right away.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, you'd feel bad if people weren't keeping up the level of effusive thanks you believe you're owed for doing your job, too.
The thing about that is...she says at the beginning of the video that she has to order online because people always try to pay for her food. So apparently she is getting effusive praise in the form of regular free meals...

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
bruh did Karen deadass just say to have a heart when it comes to the police

do my ears deceive me

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
The thing about that is...she says at the beginning of the video that she has to order online because people always try to pay for her food. So apparently she is getting effusive praise in the form of regular free meals...

I guess the lesson here is, if you really want to poop in a cop's food, pay for it and have it promptly prepared for them, and then they won't question a thing.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
wtf? I just watched that and she lost her shit because all she got was her coffee and was still waiting for the rest of her food?

seriously??

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
JFC, how entitled do you have to be to make a tweet like that anyways? When my food isn't ready...I just...I dunno...wait??

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably been mentioned, about the whole "Cops not paying for food sometimes." That is a thing. A theory I've heard about, is that the shop/business give out the free meals, to entice more appearances by cops at their business, resulting in having a higher amount of police presence in the area. Making it a deterrent against "crime."

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017

And she says with a smile like "I can't help it that I'm so wonderful that people always buy me meals."

RumHam

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
It's ironic that she says she doesn't hear 'Thank You' enough anymore when the entire world is telling her "No Thank You"

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck her, fuck her McMuffin, fuck her job, fuck cops, and fuck cop apologists.

"Have a heart." Quit your fucking JOB.

"I don't hear thank you enough anymore." Fuck her entitlement, too.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if she got 1/10th as emotional in seeing example after example of police brutality and wondering why her fellow police officers aren't living up to the standard they say they put on themselves.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
This happens when I order Filtet o Fish, I'll get my drink, get asked to pulled up and wait a while. This dumb pig fuck thought the there was a conspiracy amoungst the minimal wage employees because she had to wait for a bagel.

I hope her gun is a piece of varished wood painted black, for both her and the community that has to live with this moron's sake

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
This woman should not be a police officer. If she's that rattled over a delay in her fast food order than she has no business being an authority with a lethal weapon at her disposal.