• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Seraph84

Banned
May 27, 2020
NYC
Class traitor allegedly treated poorly by some of the people she oppresses for a living. Imagine my shock and horror.

Hell, at least she didn't murder anyone.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Wait...did nothing else happen other than having to drive forward like the rest of us do? Her food not being ready instantly meant they were tampering with it instead?

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
So this lady's order didn't come out immediately and instead of go "hm maybe they're busy or something" she goes "it's only xyz it shouldn't take this long to cook THIS MUST BE BECAUSE I'M A COP"

Am I reading this right?

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The tweets are savage.

Lmao

RzFsosT.png

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
"I don't hear thank you enough anymore."

You are being paid with benefits to do a job. You didn't build a community center out of your own pocket.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
I'm confused. They brought her the coffee while her food was still being prepared and that upset her?

Yoda

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (permanent): inflammatory false equivalence around police brutality and racism; account in junior phase
Man, this forum has a lot of double standards..

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This pig literally cries about food not being prepared on time, and yet is trusted with a badge and a gun?

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Don't y'all let that vague comment distract the fact that someone is emotional for having to wait on food like everyone does.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
You always generally have to wait to get a breakfast order during non-breakfast times when you go to McDonald's. I don't think there's been a time I haven't had to pull up before and wait.

Woman had a nervous conspiracy breakdown over that? Life is cruel

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no! Black folks getting murdered and you're crying because you didn't get your English muffin. Cry moar. Your tears fuel me officer Karen.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You always generally have to wait to get a breakfast order during non-breakfast times when you go to McDonald's. I don't think there's been a time I haven't had to pull up before and wait.

Woman had a nervous conspiracy breakdown over that? Life is cruel
Right? I'd be more surprised if someone never had that experience

"I'm too nervous to get my order from a McDonald's." FOH

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I love the part where she is like "I paid for the food online because I don't want people paying for my food. I like paying for it by myself".

So...do people buy Cops food?

Oct 27, 2017
She needs help. If she gets that upset by a McDonald's order that doesn't go right how is she going to react at a difficult traffic stop

Moist_Owlet

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
LoL fuck her. So she had to wait for some food? We're still waiting for cops to stop murdering minorities.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
i honestly was actually expecting something...but she is literally crying because she had to wait? this seems completely normal to me (the waiting, not the stupid crying)...i can't even remember the amount of times i've had to pull up and wait for my order...she may need to go see a psychiatrist...

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I feel for her, one time taco bell didn't put the fritos inside my quesarito and I've never been the same

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cops can't even deescalate a situation where they have to wait for fast food LMAO look at that blubbering fucking infant

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
This happens to me all the time at the crappy McDonald's when I'm too lazy to go the better one. Never brought to tears. Regret yes, tears no.

fieldafar

Jan 23, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Last week my local McDonalds screwed up my drive-thru order and I didn't realise until I got home.
When I found out, I just went back and told them about it. They fixed it quickly and without a fuss.
Can't say crying about it and posting it on social media ever crossed my mind.

Also, ordering breakfast items after 10:30am always comes out slower than other food, they need to cook the egg, sausage, muffins etc. at order.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
She mentioned that she ordered online because people keep trying to pay for her food, then bursts into tears saying no one appreciates cops...

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My that was tough to watch.

I think we should start a gofundme campaign to make sure she gets her English crumpets or whatever she said. Too many lives are being destroyed by this.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
She needs help. If she gets that upset by a McDonald's order that doesn't go right how is she going to react at a difficult traffic stop
She does. This video alone should make them out her on leave. I know that cops must be super stressed right now, which makes them more dangerous. So yeah, get her some help.