• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Have to say, of all the directions this series could have taken, dystopic food truck is one I didn't see coming.

Ted

Oct 25, 2017
-72.290091, 0.795254
Woo yeah! Really liked the click-clack of frantic typing in the background on the trailer, very appropriate!

I liked the second one and loved the first. As this one looks a little closer in spirit to the first (building up your buisness, not working for others) given the post-apocalyptic food truck vibe I think I'm well in for day 1.

Nice one chubigans, looking forward to typing up some delicious culinery goodness forthwith!

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god I haven't even gotten to 2 yet my restaurant in CSD1 is still at like 1 star and also what could they even do for a third game I--

*watches trailer*

okay I'll buy it

(also can I say this is a superb trailer and the music, THE MUSIC, it definitely gets across the "this whole thing is totally fucked six ways from Saturday" vibe)

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks y'all!! Man I can't wait for January. Guess I better start codin'.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully this one will grab me more, 2 became way too chaotic way to quickly, I couldn't keep up with the amount of stuff that was thrown at you and you had to do.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this one will grab me more, 2 became way too chaotic way to quickly, I couldn't keep up with the amount of stuff that was thrown at you and you had to do.
This one is a bit more manageable in that you now see the orders you'll be getting in advance, so you can prep for them and serve them much easier. Of course, that's not to say the game is easy, but you'll find this game to be quite different from the second game in terms of gameplay dynamics.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
This one is a bit more manageable in that you now see the orders you'll be getting in advance, so you can prep for them and serve them much easier. Of course, that's not to say the game is easy, but you'll find this game to be quite different from the second game in terms of gameplay dynamics.

That's good to hear, excited regardless!

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
Awesome!!!! What a jolly and wonderful game series. Another one made me really happy.

Also, this announcement made me forgot the bad day at work. Thanks chubigans !

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
CSD 1 is fantastic and 2 is very good. The concept of this is amazing, very much looking forward to this.

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
I thought food trucks was the way to go for a new option, but never would guess it would be good trucks in a post war setting.

Now I'm just gonna be extra stress if I forgot to add pickles to some guy's burger , he's gonna shoot up my truck . ;-;

Can't wait to get stressed out again , two is easily one of my favorite games of the year. Still play that bad boy almost every day .

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Link to the Steam page, for your wishlisting pleasure:

Also notable: the previous two games are currently 75% off on Steam, if you haven't tried them yet:

They're both very good.

Not discounted: the plushie.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Most anticipated

I'm actually still playing CSD!2!! from time to time. I do hope the console version is a bit tighter this time, I feel it becomes unmanageable eventually. Maybe it could snap to the next waiting slot when you go up or down the queue?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The worst part of CSD is how good all the food looks.

Now I'm hungry...

Zedelima

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I never bought 2 because a friend said that is co-op focused

I hope 3 is not!

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't play as much of 2 as I wanted to but I'm definitely on board for a third game, certainly didn't expect it to go this route.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
2 was a little disappointing to me after 1, but it was still great and I'm all in for 3.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
yessss finally bon appetite x giant bomb let's go

are we youtubers now????

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Love the progression of the punctuation on the tittle XD

Will be wishlisted when I get home today.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just bought the 2nd game on switch. Played the hell out of the first game on Steam. Glad to see a sequel is coming.

spiel

Oct 28, 2017
Great video! I had to look up what Zabajone was, mmm. So many foods I've never tried before.

Seems like now there's a yellow highlight to indicate when an order is on its second patience meter, which is helpful but also makes serving customers kind of trivial? I actually enjoyed memorising the orders and figuring out which to prioritize.

Ted

Oct 25, 2017
-72.290091, 0.795254
Thanks for posting the QL Joeku. It feels like a slightly odd quick look in terms of vibes but the game still looks great and chubigans still seems like good people so I'm still on board.

It was interesting to hear some of the comments in the quick look about how people play, the feedback they gave about the first two games and how that played into the development of the third game. Some of the other discussions around making the game were also interesting but mostly in an "I'm not sure I want to see behind the veil" kind of way!

Looking forward to trying the game in the new year! Good luck chubigans!