• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ted

Oct 25, 2017
-72.290091, 0.795254
chubigans putting in work as ever. Official debut will be at PAX East(April) at the Indie Megabooth.

The Barista Update" centers around coffee, frozen drinks, lattes and all kinds of cafe-inspired treats, as well as offering new foods that range from upscale dining to some twists on the old classics. New restaurants are also opening in the Teragon Supertower, and they're looking for eager chefs to man their stations!

Did I also mention this huge expansion is 100% free?! It's just my way of saying thank you to all the supporters and fans out there!

Official announcement:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/386620/announcements/detail/1653257072169935247

Rock, Paper, Shotgun:
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...ous-2-expands-to-cafe-management/#more-524697

I preferred the first game but still enjoyed my time with 2 so the new content will be fun to check out.

Have a good weekend all.

[searched for a thread and couldn't fine, dispose of thread responsibly if beyond the consume by date]

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
This comes out tomorrow!

I enjoyed playing it at PAX and it got me back into getting gold medals for the C4H restaurants. Finished Estebans the other night - the last shift is a real hair puller at times.

chubigans Should we expect the update out at midnight on Steam or at the regular 1PM EST/10AM PST update time?

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This comes out tomorrow!

I enjoyed playing it at PAX and it got me back into getting gold medals for the C4H restaurants. Finished Estebans the other night - the last shift is a real hair puller at times.

chubigans Should we expect the update out at midnight on Steam or at the regular 1PM EST/10AM PST update time?
I'm aiming to have the update out by 10am central time! It has one of the biggest patch notes I've ever done on any game ever. I, uh, kinda got out of control. o_O

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
So I got the first game years ago, played an hour and was meh. But started playing again yesterday and I am in love. I'll be buying the second now for sure.

Tek233

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for news on this during E3 for the PS4 release date. Same with Toejam and Earl that I kickstarted 3 years ago lol.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the update, OP and Chubs. My gf and I have been waiting eagerly for the console release and need some coop madness.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Really?
Nothing?
No OT?
Not even a bump?

We just gonna ignore today's PS4 release, then?
Y'all are gonna sleep on CSD2 for PS4?

Anyway, it's $12.99 and just under 2gb.

Not that you care or anything.
You make me sick, ERA.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Been playing this game on PC recently and it's a lot of fun! It's kind of a hybrid of a word typing game + restaurant management. I gifted my gf a copy and she loves it too.

chubigans any plans on implementing cloud saves on GoG?

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing this game on PC recently and it's a lot of fun! It's kind of a hybrid of a word typing game + restaurant management. I gifted my gf a copy and she loves it too.

chubigans any plans on implementing cloud saves on GoG?
Hey thanks! Unfortunately cloud saves aren't in the works for GOG at the moment but I'll look into it to see what we can do.

Really?
Nothing?
No OT?
Not even a bump?

We just gonna ignore today's PS4 release, then?
Y'all are gonna sleep on CSD2 for PS4?

Anyway, it's $12.99 and just under 2gb.

Not that you care or anything.
You make me sick, ERA.
Aw thanks :) honestly launching during Christmas was a real bad move, got buried with the sales and deals going on at the same time. Dunno sales numbers yet but we'll see.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Chub did a podcast with Zach Barth of Zachtronics (SpaceChem, EXAPunks, Opus Magnum). Haven't listened yet bit it's probably good stuff.
http://www.zachtronics.com/podcast/
Also probably just look up "The Zachtronics Podcast" on your app of choice and it'll be there.

Anyway, I spent half of my time watching Giant Bomb's GotY podcasts also playing CSD2 on my main monitor. I've never been so stressed and entertained at the same time. I have more muscle memory for making lasagna on my keyboard than I do for my login passwords at this point.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I have now listened to the Zachtronics podcast and it was a fun talk about game dev (so kudos to you and Zach), but it makes me wonder most of all about one thing, chubigans : how often do you get weirdly demanding emails like the one you mentioned? I could not for the life of me assume that the artist<->consumer connection is so tight and direct that I would ever deserve a specific response and/or reparation like that email suggested. It blows my mind to think of being the person who would demand such a thing. Just how often do you get emails like that?

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I have now listened to the Zachtronics podcast and it was a fun talk about game dev (so kudos to you and Zach), but it makes me wonder most of all about one thing, chubigans : how often do you get weirdly demanding emails like the one you mentioned? I could not for the life of me assume that the artist<->consumer connection is so tight and direct that I would ever deserve a specific response and/or reparation like that email suggested. It blows my mind to think of being the person who would demand such a thing. Just how often do you get emails like that?
Hey thanks, glad you liked it! I'd say I get a totally inexplicable email like that every 3-5 months or so. Not too often but when it does it always kind of shocks me, hah.

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
Today's Humble Bundle has Cook Serve Delicious in it.

It also has Cook Serve Delicious 2 in it.

And, like, some other stuff.