• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
If this is the guy I think it is, I think he had a public meltdown a few years back when people started donating to Planned Parenthood in his name.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, you guys go burn mass market paperbacks. That'll definitely have an impact on something other than your wallet.

The Ouiji boards are weird because, if I recall my time working at toy stores properly, they're way more expensive than they should be. They're gonna be out $30 a pop for each board.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
So……..did this happen already? Because if this is an announcement I can imagine the crowds coming to fuck their shit up.

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
lol. As if his burning is going to leave even the slightest dent in those books' availability.

If you want to burn fantasy novels en masse then set an example and start with The Bible.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Yeah, you guys go burn mass market paperbacks. That'll definitely have an impact on something other than your wallet.

The Ouiji boards are weird because, if I recall my time working at toy stores properly, they're way more expensive than they should be. They're gonna be out $30 a pop for each board.
for them it will be worth it because they will be enjoying destroying the devil's work.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Insanity. Scary how effective brainwashing is on some humans. These people seem to be lost forever.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, when your perfect holy book says dark magic and demonic possession is real, and it implies burning of books related to sorcery is good, what do you expect?

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017

giphy-downsized-large.gif