• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
2UMlbpd.png

Source is link below:

controlgame.com

Control - Discover a World Unknown

After a secretive agency in New York is invaded by an otherworldly threat, you become the new Director struggling to regain Control

Last edited:

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Hmm weird. Would that mean that they are working on a more sophisticated update patch for Control or is it greed?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Way to read the room, Remedy. Control was one I was holding off to play on Series X. Not sure now.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Okay, that is bullshit. The game played poorly on the PS4 and I was waiting for this so I could complete it with better performance. Guess that's not happening.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell. This isn't great.

It also doesn't support Smart Delivery at all by the looks of it. They talk of an 'upgrade path' and a 'next gen upgrade'. That's not Smart Delivery. That's a one way upgrade.

Smart Delivery would be me being able to buy the game on either console and play it on either console. Sounds like they're releasing a next gen specific version and will offer a one way upgrade to Ultimate Edition owners.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
That is extremely disappointing for fans. I'm not sure why it's exclusive to UE.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Doesn't the Deluxe edition gives you the same content as the Ultimate one though? That's pretty shitty.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Shitty on their part... glad I didn't buy it due to the technical issues it had on PS4 now.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
So the Ultimate Edition is just a rebadging of the Deluxe Edition, only with the next-gen upgrade path added... Just rebadging is already bad, but this is truly shitty.