• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shifty Capone

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Anyone else rolling with the Astral Dive suit? I like it, has a Dead Space vibe to it, changes the game a bit from the standard getup.

EDE-Xk7U8AAbYAD

EDE-ZyFVAAAWbjO

I feel like I am almost done with the game, but haven't found a single other outfit. How are you guys finding these?

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wish you could force choke the enemies in this game lol

torturing the storm troopers in the force unleashed games was the best thing ever

TheSego

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone know the song name that comes in when you enter the sound room. Really liked it

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is gonna be one of those games with really fun speedruns. Movement is so free in this game. You're either in a skippable cutscene or you can sprint and jump around like a madman as much as you want. Already found areas that are locked for later powers that i managed to get to anyways due to some platforming

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know the song name that comes in when you enter the sound room. Really liked it

Band is Poets of the Fall. They had a song and collab thing in Alan Wake as well. There's a paper in that area that details the song but just search for the band, it's probably a new song theyre plugging.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I love environment design in the game :) From detail packed small scenes to larger spaces that aren't afraid to use empty space.

control_dx12_2019_08_f8jwy.png

control_dx12_2019_08_qakfj.png

control_dx12_2019_08_npjri.png

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just now reaching this Ashtray Maze area.........unsure if I should proceed further or stick to my objective of finding Marshall.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this a spoiler? The first and second DLC titles were announced months ago.

I didnt know that, hence why I prefaced my post with "Not sure if someone posted this before".

Unless you are talking about the name? Its pretty amusing that the DLC title is called Foundation.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Never even heard of this until I saw a trailer on the store. Looks gorgeous, hope it is a success as it looks really interesting. May buy it but so much releasing soon.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell. What the fuck was that Threshold Kids video?! Shit made my spine tingle.

Sony needs to buy Remedy RIGHT. NOW.

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
Woah I just realized the R in the Remedy logo has a bullet in it, I've played Alan Wake and Quantum Break but I just noticed it

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Finally had the chance to play for an hour or so. Already in love with the atmosphere of the game and I'm really enjoying reading all the notes that provide background on the Bureau, with some of them being extremely reminiscent of reading SCP articles.

Also that first boss gave me way more trouble than I was expecting.

inpHilltr8r

Oct 27, 2017
I went upstairs. There's a pillar you can use for cover and the grunts never followed me.
Yeah, this is what ended up working. Chip away with gun, strafe back behind pillar when you hear the cues. Which was bizarre, because you'd think they'd give you a boss that was susceptible to the power you just acquired. Still, there's a lot to like so far, so I'll press on.

Neku

Nov 1, 2017
Out of curiosity where do you pick up the exclusive PS4 mission, or is it just given to you at some point? I've done every mission available to me (beat the game already) and it's not under my completed missions

ymgve

Oct 31, 2017
Is it possible to kill the spiky/angry ball things in any way, or do I just have to avoid them? (Talking about when encountering them later in the game, not the tutorial area)

Oct 27, 2017
Grip/Pierce combo is great. I love games where your starter pistol is viable all the way through late game.

I know they said they have no plans for it but a NG+ would be great. Would love to run through the game again fully kitted and just messing everything up

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, I'm stuck. I just arrived in the Research Department and in the big central room, enemies keep respawning. The way forward is blocked by the red Hiss barrier that's supposed to vanish when the combat ends, but it never does. I scoured every accessible corridor and room, killed everyone, but every time I go up or down some stairs in the big central room, another set of mobs respawn (usually two floating guys and a bunch of foot soldiers).

I can't imagine this is intended, I've been stuck in this one room for like 30 minutes. Halp?