• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still think the OT should have been |OT| Secure, Control, Protect!

Gala

Oct 25, 2017
It's in

the area where you get the Levitating power - fourth floor of the Panopticon in the "Fortified Units" bit

Did you get the
paper lantern? I can't get into the area you need to get into to cleanse it! It's the last thing I need to complete the game 100%

OMG the only place I did not check it for, because I thought there was another thing in their, so it can't be there.

Haven't checked out the other objects yet though.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Still think the OT should have been |OT| Secure, Control, Protect!

Control |OT| Take your dog to work day

Not really a spoiler, just a board inside a room

control_20190824135018tkup.png

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Just like Quantum Break, this game seems to push PC hardware quite a bit looking at those performance graphs. My aging i7 3770 and GTX 1070 seem to be shit out of luck. Hopefully 1080p and 60fps is possible on medium-high settings but I'm not too hopeful.

newslowsad

Oct 29, 2017
As someone who loved Alan Wake, but did not have access to play Quantum Break, I am excited for this. I impulsively ordered the digital deluxe edition and am happy to support Remedy continuing to do their thing.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to it, think I'll grab it on the PSPro. Anyone know what time it drops in NA?
Don't know for NA, but I was told in France I could play it digital at midnight (in 8 hours) , so maybe midnight your time ?

Also , is the total file size on PS4 known?

Caved in and bought the deluxe edition because of the PS+ discount, hope the DLCs are worth it :)

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
Do we have any concrete release info on EGS?
I was hoping to play midnight EST!

EDIT: Just saw their tweet. 6am EST and no pre-load? Ugh.

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for this game. The atmosphere looks really unique.

Am I crazy or was this announced as a Game Pass game on release?

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any indicators of Xbox one X performance? Some PS4 pro footage I've seen has looked rough

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
In the previews, one detail that really hooked me was that description of a SCP-esque scenario where an worker was trapped, not able to look away from an ominous...fridge. I think there was a side mission related to helping him

Is that kind of thing common - weird scenarios and people trapped by artifacts that you can learn about to save them - in the game?

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Looking forward to your impressions. Wish there was a demo for this one. Enjoyed Alan Wake and generally like Remedy, but am a bit cautious to buy this for some reason.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
I think I will have to revisit the overall design. I struggled along, as everything changed much like the FBC building.

I also forgot to mention the game takes inspiration from The House of Leaves.

I have not read reviews yet but truth be told have had zero interest in this game. Not a big fan of the developers. Now that I know it takes inspiration from House of Leaves, one of the most lovely & disconcerting books I've ever read, I can't tell if I am more interested or less.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Do we know if there is another performance patch in the works? Might wait a bit if its coming.

Oct 25, 2017
Found a neat Easter egg during my last session

the document on the thermos in Alan Wake, brilliant

So cool to find things like that