• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RevengeTaken

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Drive-by trolling, history of similar behavior
The game seems like a playable tech demo to me at best! the facial expressions looks lame as fuck!

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna watch because I'm already 100% in on this game, but August 27th?! That's a day after the bank holiday in the UK! Nooooo :C

Oct 2, 2018
The look of the visuals is very OPEN GI/ray tracing tech demoish.

dunno.

Also considering the game has gone GOLD.

THAT'S THE TRAILER YOU WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD?!

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks good. Didn't know they use another actor from Quantum Break beyond the main protagonist.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
The game seems like a playable tech demo to me at best! the facial expressions looks lame as fuck!

tenor.gif

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
That didn't do much for me. Gave me no real feel for what the game is, what it's story is, what it's like to play, its world or characters.

Thankfully there's other media out there that does a better job. Still on the fence though.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I still have no idea what this game is about, lol. But Brad from Easy Allies said he loved what he played, so I'm in.

Pocky4Th3Win

Oct 31, 2017
Minnesota
I still don't know what to think of this game. Some of what I have seen gets me interested and excited but other things makes me want to hold off. Wasn't a fan of QB but loved Max Payne 1/2.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I think you'd probably enjoy the art direction of The Evil Within 2, then. Did you play that game?
No unfortunately. I rarely play horror games because I am too scared for most of them... the only exception being RE series (except 7). I do want to check it out one day though.

Oct 25, 2017
No unfortunately. I rarely play horror games because I am too scared for most of them... the only exception being RE series (except 7). I do want to check it out one day though.
I personally find it very similar to the Action RE titles. If you could handle RE2 remake, I think you'll be fine with TEW2.

Maybe give it a shot when it comes out on game pass, PS plus or something like that.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I wonder, will this game take place solely in office like environments or do we get to go outside too? QB had quite a bit of those office like levels, a bit too much for my liking.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I personally find it very similar to the Action RE titles. If you could handle RE2 remake, I think you'll be fine with TEW2.

Maybe give it a shot when it comes out on game pass, PS plus or something like that.
I sure will, Hopefully it gets PS Plus free title release or something.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
I really need this one. Hopefully it'll satiate my InFamous fix lol. Undecided if I'll get it for the One X or Pro