• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
This reminds me so much of Quantum break, it looks like a sequel, i love remedy, but im a little cautious.

Btw i need Alan wake 2 in my life.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Pre-ordered it immediately during the Epic sale. Just glad to have a Remedy game on PC at launch again.

Do you know if Epic has used it for any recent releases? I read that tweet in the context that it was a blanketed no for any kind of preloading on EGS at the present time.
Follow up tweet said preloading feature is available but they weren't sure the new system would be "up to the demands of a blockbuster like Borderlands." Dunno if they meant size of game or the amount of people that would be pre-loading.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
All good questions sir. I'll use this thread to feedback all of this back to the team and see what can be answered and what not. Don't want to end up saying something which hasn't been double/triple checked with everyone else.

Glad you like the trailer, same here. I've seen it more than a hundred times! :D

Why thank you kind sir! :) I'm very excited.. Big Remedy fan.

If you allow me to ask.. How can I reach you on Twitter?

Olimar

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Follow up tweet said preloading feature is available but they weren't sure the new system would be "up to the demands of a blockbuster like Borderlands." Dunno if they meant size of game or the amount of people that would be pre-loading.
Heh, well they're in for a bad time when it launches if literally every single person who purchased is going to try and hit their servers all at once. They should offer pre-loading and stagger it out. I think Epic fears that they don't have a decent encryption method in place so they can't guarantee that BL3 won't be cracked to smithereens before it's street date if they were to offer pre-load.

Last edited:

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
well ok. and like that, all my pussy footing around comes to an end. i'm in. day 1.

awesome trailer, exactly what i needed to see.

Kureransu

Oct 25, 2017
I want to get this, but i'm going to wait a bit. going on a 9 day vacation on the 30th, so I'm gonna go with Astral Chain. Need something to occupy the 10 hours of flying.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
All good questions sir. I'll use this thread to feedback all of this back to the team and see what can be answered and what not. Don't want to end up saying something which hasn't been double/triple checked with everyone else.

Glad you like the trailer, same here. I've seen it more than a hundred times! :D
I'd really love HDR support as well. Thanks for the gesture!

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
I am very, very excited for this game. There's not much that could make me push back the purchase of a new Platinum game, but this one's done the trick.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Heh, well they're in for a bad time when it launches if literally every single person who purchased is going to try and hit their servers all at once. They should offer pre-loading and stagger it out. I think Epic fears that they don't have a decent encryption method in place so they can't guarantee that BL3 won't be cracked to smithereens before it's street date if they were to offer pre-load.
That was what my money was on when I saw those tweets.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
GAME OF THE YEAR INCOMING! I love Remedy so much - loved Courtney Hope as Beth, she's going to be amazing as Jesse. Third person shooting in Remedy games is always the absolute greatest - I love their team, congrats on the release. Super hyped!

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017
A western-developed third person shooter with actual boss fights, fun gameplay mechanics and cool art direction.

What a time to be alive.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap, fantastic trailer!

The story one is still my favorite due to how creepy it was, but this one does an excellent job at showing the game. Very very interested in the boss fights being teased at the end.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I really hope the game is good, the art style is just so bland it just kills what should be an exciting killer concept to me.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
It looks incredible. Can't wait for reviews. Hopefully it's as good as it looks.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Looks cool! This game takes place solely in this office building, right? Any word on length?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
I need this game all over me.

Also: ""things change when you become director" *sploosh*

I decided that the truth is that Max Payne and Control are set in the same universe. Max Payne himself is an object of power and that's what explains his inhuman reflexes (the guy can shot a rocket down with an uzi for jupiter's sake).