• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
Jesus christ release it already, loved every single Remedy game so far, they never let me down (yes including QB, it was amazing in its own ways)

Will it have Denuvo tho ?

PadPoet

Lead Community Manager at Socialpoint
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Barcelona
Hell yeah can't wait to play this... Any word on resolution and HDR on PS4 Pro please?... Also themes for us folks outside of Gamescom? 🙈

All good questions sir. I'll use this thread to feedback all of this back to the team and see what can be answered and what not. Don't want to end up saying something which hasn't been double/triple checked with everyone else.

Glad you like the trailer, same here. I've seen it more than a hundred times! :D

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fighting myself not to watch this because I've been steering clear of all video & written stuff on the game since seeing the reveal trailer. Super excited for it!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's a good trailer. I don't know when I'll get round to getting the game but I'm looking forward to it.

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
Youtube compression with 1080p is ass. Wish publishers would just release stuff at 4k to get the higher bitrate, because yuck.

Other than that, good trailer. Release date coming quick.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Some people already got their copy already and are enjoying it. Apparently this game runs at 60 FPS on the ps4 pro?!

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I really hope this turns out well, along with Death Stranding its probably my most anticipated game for this year. Not long now!

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
looking forward to the benchmarks. I want to see what you can do with a regular 2080 and a current gen intel porcessor.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Still one of my most anticipated games of 2019, but sadly had to cancel my pre-order -- ended up with $800 in car repair fees this month, but I'll be grabbing it as soon as I'm back in the green.

Olimar

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Very hyped for this game. They seem to keep on showing the same footage in every trailer though.

I'm sure there is an early-game twist that they're trying not to spoiler, but so far it's been the same 3 environments featured in every trailer. I suppose I should be thankful as I've been eating up everything they're putting out about this game.

Excited for next Tuesday! I am buying day one so I hope that this game does well.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know a lot about the game, but I have a good feeling about it. I unfortunately don't see it performing well at all sales-wise, but this might become somewhat of a cult-classic.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Youtube compression with 1080p is ass. Wish publishers would just release stuff at 4k to get the higher bitrate, because yuck.

Other than that, good trailer. Release date coming quick.
Yep, 4k should be for every vid like this now, 1080p is pointless(unless you make much, much longer vids, even then I would try for 4k).

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Looks great, that gives gives a slightly better flavour of what to expect I think

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Looks incredibly dope. Sad it releases right next to the Astral Chain - Zelda - Dragon Quest triple whammy, but I hope I can find some time to play it in between.