• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This is very cool.

But what does "Game Pass" mean?
Xbox Game Pass for Xbox or Xbox Game Pass for PC? Or Xbox Game Pass for Xbox and Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Xbox Pass PC Game Xbox Game and for Pass Game?

Please Microsoft, save us from this confusing nonsense.

Last edited:

Plum

May 31, 2018
Bought the game for £28 or so in a sale a month back and haven't played it yet so this does suck but not to a massive extent. Still feels nice having supported a developer like Remedy.

Crazed

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought it too and looking forward to starting it, but I'm glad to support Remedy for the eventual AW2 release in the future... Just a few more years now right? (don't avatar quote me).

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
My god. Sony better be careful next gen. Also looks like I will get again an Xbox with Scarlet

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
After it didn't show up on charts this was the conclusion from most of us - Game Pass version can't be far.

Nov 1, 2017
This is a good example of how Game Pass has changed my game buying habits. You start to get a feel for the kind of games that will end up coming to GP and this one had it written all over it. I really enjoyed Alan Wake and Quantum Break and Control is a game I normally would have got in a sale. Looking forward to it!

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
NICE. Okay. Then you can stop adding games for a while MS. I've got so many games to play right now, I feel like if I took a year off of work and did nothing but play games, I still wouldn't be able to catch up on all the things I want to play.

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019
I love Game Pass and all, but I wouldn't be bummed if I bought a game and it came to Game Pass. The way I see it I'm supporting the devs more directly. I want to buy Control on PC, but I wouldn't mind using Game Pass to feel it out for a taste before diving fully in. (I'm assuming it's going to be a Console only drop and not PC, but we'll see. I'd still rather have it on Steam.)

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, did 1000G on XB1 and loved my time with it, my GOTY is between Control and Sekiro right now

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
I figured this would happen, hence why I ain't buy it. Will play on Game Pass

Nov 11, 2017
That'll be dope remedy games are perfect for gamepass. Control is on that level where I want to buy but wait for sale

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Nice I've been waiting for this one. I need to put some more time into my Gamepass games I've been slacking.

joefro

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 5, 2018
Louisiana
I came so close to picking this up on Black Friday. Glad I waited. Gamepass just keeps on giving.

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. Its a game I really want to play, but with my health being shit right now and being out of work the money just isn't there for games. I do however have GP till 2021, so all these games coming is awesome.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Seems like a good candidate considering the lower sales numbers. Hopefully that gets a lot more eyes on the game.

May 17, 2018
I figured this would happen, hence why I ain't buy it. Will play on Game Pass

This is exactly the reason I'm worried about Gamepass.

I hope these devs can struggle long enough to wait for their games to come to these services if that's what it's come to.

Regardless, I'm glad more people will play Contolr now. One of the year's best, IMO.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
This is exactly the reason I'm worried about Gamepass.

I hope these devs can struggle long enough to wait for their games to come to these services if that's what it's come to.

Regardless, I'm glad more people will play Contolr now. One of the year's best, IMO.
I wasn't going to buy it at launch anyways...only if and when it was cheaper. No different than waiting on a sale...

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Ashamed to admit I've been waiting for it. It's the perfect fit. High enough profile, but didn't make a giant splash.