• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Love how Legends can swing from the wild and goofy to the serious and heartfelt and it still works.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Why would a shapeshifter be intrigued or flattered that someone found them hot?

I ask the real questions, people. Citizen journalist Mulciber on the case.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
AHHHHHH! That was horrible for my trypohobia. I can't handle it if they use that affect a lot more in the future

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the Elseworld folks stuck around for this episode. It's a good show and needs more viewers.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Damn fine midseason finale

Even after the high of Elseworlds this episode still managed to be great in its own way

I want Sisters of Space-time show

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Outstanding episode. I was really in the dumps over Legends missing out on the crossover, but turns out it was for the best after all, this episode was easily better than the two crossover episodes. Highlights were of course the Custodians of the Chronology, Sirens of Space-Time (Gideon is real!), that whole WTFness of the puppet timeline, and the adorable Cat Zari.

And did anyone pause to get a closer look as to some of the ways they died? Like Nate dying in a battle with a garden gnome lmao

Also whoever said Zari is always eating something, y'all were right lol

And I hope they don't keep using that... form for Neron. I really hate shit like that.

May 10, 2018
Sucks that this won't be back till April. Basically Avengers 4 time.

I audibly laughed when they showed that Gary died at fucking Mount Vesuvius.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
It's kind of scary to think how badly the Legends need Charlie around to give them empathy. They really become monsters without her and John.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Not hard to imagine them becoming this dark to be honest. Everything post Charlie joining is really dependent on Constantine or Charlie's knowledge of the magical creatures, which really fucks things up when both are taken out of the equation. Legends get more desperate and develop a kill on sight policy.

Like they said in her original episode, Amiya was their moral compass, and now Charlie took on that role for magical creatures. Zari can also be teh voice of reason in a lot of situations, so her being a cat/ puppet really hurts the timeline.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I laughed really hard a few times in tonight's episode. Loved how when Sara died the guys almost immediately went evil. Great season so far.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
More real Gideon and more Neron impersonating Dez without the trypophobia, please. Hottest characters on the show right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.