• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I do think all the folks on that list should be together - with Ket, maybe - just in case.

move: quarters
unless we wanna go to a not-default room?

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Nin is bomber, from his pm he knew there was a counter on his bomb, thus the hint about a timer.

Being a bomber, one would assume a bomb defuser makes sense. My guess is he freestyles that claim and that wasn't the fake claim Fran gave him, since ket cc it.
And he specifically said yesterday his plan was to not move lol.

Because it's Nin.

I cannot argue with this logic; it does fit perfectly with a 'nin' play, but I'm going to reserve feeling too strongly one way or another on this issue until we here from nin himself cause I have questions lmao

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Dropped back in between kids bedtimes...

so ketkat diffused a bomb and we think Nin was the bomber? Alright, if we weren't voting for Pirate Bae, Nin would be solid contention

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If we found out who the bomber is I could prevent them from moving rooms at night

Which they probably can
e2ofiDC.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
What do we do if Pirate Bae is town? I'm like 99% sure she is scum, but what's our look if she is town?
I suppose we would go back through the thread and scrutinize the content of those who were commenting on Bae in some way and see if we can find anything that sticks out as being Scummy behavior.

Mechanically it would mean that someone did something to Bae on N1 that caused me to receive a result of no movement from her, because if she's Town then she's not lying about her targets.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I may be known for putting a fake red check on Melonrabbit in Conspiracy 1, but let's be real, if I'm Scum and Bae is Town and she's all frustrated with the game and is obviously upset about being Scum read for two days, I literally never do this to her. Ever. Period.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Pirate Bae (8 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #2,820 #2,944
Kalor - #2,831
Maolfunction - #2,835
Kyanrute - #2,868
Fanto - #2,894
Zippedpinhead - #2,914
Dr. Monkey - #2,944 (Double)
SweetNicole - #3,237

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Fanto - #2,819 #2,894

Not voting: flatearthpandas, Ynnek7, TheChuggernaut, Faddy, Funky Dude Sparks, lokiduck, Vincent Alexander, Blargonaut, malus, Verelios, EzekelRAGE, Ketkat, Aeleus, weemadarthur, nin, Pirate Bae

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 71 EzekelRAGE: 60 Fanto: 56 weemadarthur: 44 Zippedpinhead: 29 Blargonaut: 28 SweetNicole: 19 TheChuggernaut: 17 Maolfunction: 15 Pirate Bae: 13 Ketkat: 10 Faddy: 9 Kalor: 9 Verelios: 9 Funky Dude Sparks: 8 Aeleus: 7 Ynnek7: 6 flatearthpandas: 5 Kyanrute: 4 Vincent Alexander: 2

Current Countdown:
s7dfzyinx2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 3 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start

library (Active votes: 4)
dr. monkey - #2,895 #3,209
kalor - #2,942
ynnek7 - #2,943
kyanrute - #2,947
zippedpinhead - #2,995

quarters (Active votes: 2)
maolfunction - #2,905
dr. monkey - #3,209

bathroom (Active votes: 1)
blargonaut - #3,113

dining room (Active votes: 1)
ezekelrage - #2,948

rec room (Active votes: 1)
fanto - #2,939

kitchen (Active votes: 0)
kyanrute - #2,888 #2,947

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
okay this is a weird train of thought but thinking about I want to see what other people think about this since it is quiet right now

source.gif

I don't like this idea at all, tbh. It just feels like nin's plan is to do something to the room that we wouldn't notice until later under the guise of providing us info on mechanics
thats a wild idea You have there.
like me staying on one day in the bathroom, planting a bomb and next day telling you all to go there in order to explode ? thats a good plan sou have there but for one its not very helpful if you are town lol And second of all it wasnt mine.
I didn't say anything about a bomb, but if something blows up I'm gonna have some questions

One could read this as a nin gambit, breadcrumbing, etc but what if, assuming Ketkat's claim is accurate, he somehow has information about Ketkat's role D1? The reason I ask is because there's another person also who seemed to have known someone's role or information ahead of time.

Terra what's your biggest regret so far this game
Is it that Sorian is Mafia

Blarg said this yesterday BEFORE terra ever revealed he targeted Sorian
How did Blarg know this in advance? And if he did know this in advance, is this the same power, role, etc that nin might be using?

It's twice now where there has been a very, very strange conversation about someone's role or information before they even reveal anything.
Once is a strange coincidence, twice feels like there could be something else going on...

Is this nothing? Is it something basic? Or is there an insidious conspiracy at work here?