• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I agree with much of yours, but I swap loki and Vere. TBH, Kalor looked scummy and it looked like you were avoiding. That's always gonna be read a certain way unless we get information that's different - and we did.
As I said yesterday, the train was obvious bait set by Sorian and I wasn't going to fall for it. I wasn't sure what Sorian's alignment was at the time, but I've played enough mafia to recognize when I'm being set up.

I would not be shocked if there was another mafian trying to build up that Kalor wagon and Vere flatly refused to vote Kalor himself in order to stay on Terra.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorian started the Kalor wagon to protect her. He wasn't expecting to be outed by a cop, so he felt reasonably safe going out on a limb to save her. It's not like he was in danger of being a lunch contender himself before that point.
What do you think about the opposite scenario though, where Sorian is pocketing Bae by Town reading her and trying to be Mr. I-Told-You-So? That's the other angle I can see here.

Oct 25, 2017
If he was trying to scum Bae then why would he start a completely new wagon when Bae wasn't even in the lead, but also why would he start a new wagon if he wasn't trying to save a scum partner.

Sorian what the hell man

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Vote: Pirate Bae

Don't think this needs explaining. I'm also leaning scum on Zipped at this point as well. I know I've talked about Zeke at length at this point, but throw him back on my scum list too. He spent most of yesterday fighting me to put a vote back on Kalor, alongside both Monkey and Fanto (and you're both lucky you're on good positions
But I didn't though. I did question you on why you are playing the wagons though.

you were on bae saying you wanted to see how votesplayed out.

You changed to terra, got pressured and voted kalor. When you voted, you remember I posted 💨? That was me saying you were just going with the flow and a pushover.

seems like you didn't care who got lynched.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, to be clear, I am not claiming to be Scum now lmao. Miller means if I get alignment checked, it will show me as Mafia. I'm still Town though.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
What do you think about the opposite scenario though, where Sorian is pocketing Bae by Town reading her and trying to be Mr. I-Told-You-So? That's the other angle I can see here.
Turns out there's an easy way to find out is what I say. If Bae comes roaring in with some town play today I'll reassess but I definitely find her scummiest right now and the Sorian thing is just one aspect.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
An unnecessary what if scenario considering Bae's play hasn't been all that townie to begin with. It'd be an odd pocket choice for Sorian considering there's better players to pick from for that sort of scenario.

Like Kalor.

Oct 25, 2017
Mao, Faddy, and Kalor are all probably town with how the end of the day went and they get to join my "Won't ever vote pile" with Monkey, Fanto, and kind of VA.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Faddy at least looks better now even without using his role since Sorian was presumably pushing them so much because they thought it might be an easier lynch. Does make their Day 1 votes useless though since they didn't really do much, same on Day 2 where they only voted for Faddy and me.

Oct 26, 2017
we (mostly) know lol
giphy.gif

So I can sit here and look pretty for a little bit? Thank the lord.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Narf very kindly added a personal note to the apparently-standard info about being in the bathroom, specifying that i got results today but can't use my power today. My schedule is odd so that may be why.

so clearly the bathroom roleblock is [by time of command submission] and not [by time of command processing] or [by time of results occuring/being received].

Without info from others I wouldn't know if the untargetable is correct, but that may not be info that ought to be shared at this point. I'm unlikely to be seen by trackers since I don't move at night, unless they track alternate phases.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
If he was trying to scum Bae then why would he start a completely new wagon when Bae wasn't even in the lead, but also why would he start a new wagon if he wasn't trying to save a scum partner.

Sorian what the hell man
Sorian made several comments on how he thought Terra was probably town. It'd be contradictory of him to then vote him when Sorian set himself up to only ever vote his scum reads.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Feeling some feelings about Chuggs absolutely just trip-tripping along and ignoring the fact that a bunch of people are like yo, that Chuggo feels a little scummy, yeah?

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for explaining the Miller, actually, lol. My mind kept replacing it with the Tanner role from ONUW.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I'm a move stopper. I prevent people from being moved to a different room during the night, with the exception of the bathroom. I'm not scum. Don't know why Sorian went to bat for me.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I disagree with this consensus of faddy looking townier purely because of arguing with sorian - those 2 go hammer and tongs no matter what their respective alignments. (I havent reviewed the vote tho, just terra's schedule of outing sorian)

Oh, and I got no terra note.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
With both Sawneeks interactions and Sorians disputing my town read I think Sparks is pretty likely town as well at this point.

Golly gosh getting rid of high post count scum so quickly is so refreshing.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I realize that I have never posted my top town,

Top Town:
Kyanrute
Aeleus - kicked off the votes changes that eliminated Sawneeks day 1, without Aeleus Sawneeks likely stays.

Fanto - Miller... Is this the first instance of miller in a MafiEra game? Because I'll be honest I thought they were on the "no-no" list...

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I disagree with this consensus of faddy looking townier purely because of arguing with sorian - those 2 go hammer and tongs no matter what their respective alignments. (I havent reviewed the vote tho, just terra's schedule of outing sorian)

Oh, and I got no terra note.
What happened to you in the bathroom?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I went over this a lot last night because there are a lot of ways to read it but I think this is the most straightforward:

In a Bae/Terra thunderdome, Bae was more likely to lose. A Bae/Kalor/Terra set of wagons shifts the odds. I think this is truly the most likely reason for Sorian to whip up a Kalor train.
Sentiment seemed like terra would be dead imo. Especially with ppl defending bae.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I realize that I have never posted my top town,

Top Town:
Kyanrute
Aeleus - kicked off the votes changes that eliminated Sawneeks day 1, without Aeleus Sawneeks likely stays.

Fanto - Miller... Is this the first instance of miller in a MafiEra game? Because I'll be honest I thought they were on the "no-no" list...
giphy.gif

Also no to miller usage. It happens, just rarely.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Also, I'm supposed to believe town has both a room mover and a move stopper?

Why would town have two roles specifically set up to basically fight each other?

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Have you used this power yet?

yes

Have you targeted anyone? Is this confirmable at all?

n1 I targeted TWE because he was a total blind spot and I had a suspicion he was doing something at night, didn't know at the time that rooms were tied to auctions

n2 I targeted Aeleus because again, I was sus of the breadcrumb and I was wondering if the numbers had anything to do with room numbers or powers gained from rooms

I can't move people in and out of the bathroom, otherwise I would have used it on terra

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
n2 I targeted Aeleus because again, I was sus of the breadcrumb and I was wondering if the numbers had anything to do with room numbers or powers gained from rooms

I can't move people in and out of the bathroom, otherwise I would have used it on terra
Is this not day 3 and did aeleus not spend night 2 IN the bathroom with wee?