• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
You know better than this.

It's also curious that a lot of people have scumreads on Terra and you slide off for a vote like this.

Know better that what?

Go ping Sorian about not making reads. He isn't sure about the piratebae or terra vote. Which says he hasn't even looked at the vote totals from day 1.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
1. Why? if they were switched by a 3rd party, they don't even know they were in the bathroom.

2. and funky says he is associated with the bathroom specifically iirc, so where do you get "rooms" from. And yes there was space for someone to join me at the beginning of the night.
1. Pr fishing? If they have an active ability, they know they were in the bathroom because they wouldn't be able to use their power.

2. it's sparks. Makes more sense he can take one person out the bathroom than someone having the power to move 2 ppl into the bathroom. I say two ppl because you said you were kicked out.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
VOTE: Terrabyte20xx
I may be letting meta color my issues with bae. The work excuse is.... I guess. Monkey had a post I like on the turn of events too.

besides my two town reads are on terra, so will sheep them.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
1. Pr fishing? If they have an active ability, they know they were in the bathroom because they wouldn't be able to use their power.

2. it's sparks. Makes more sense he can take one person out the bathroom than someone having the power to move 2 ppl into the bathroom. I say two ppl because you said you were kicked out.
1. Only if they get told an action failed, which until someone LEAVES ME in the bathroom long enough to see what response happens, I can't speak to. Otherwise they would submit their move and the game runner would just ignore it. I mean, probably. I can't see a modkill happening because someone doesn't know they are roleblocked by their position, ya know?

2. Sparks hardly ever lies about his claims when he's town, not that i'm specifically town reading him, but okay, I see you are just assuming a lot on this point.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not liking this line of questioning. Looks like you are trying to dig deeper into why he isn't moving, which is Pr fishing imo.
If nin can't reply for reasons, then he won't. I trust him to make that determination, but I also am wondering about his thought process. I've posted my own reasoning for being the person to test the bathroom, and that hasn't harmed anything. That I know of.

anyway how can you say i'm pr fishing in a role madness game, lol. I assume we have no vanillas (even tho "that's a role" from previous role madness games has happened).

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
1. Only if they get told an action failed, which until someone LEAVES ME in the bathroom long enough to see what response happens, I can't speak to. Otherwise they would submit their move and the game runner would just ignore it. I mean, probably. I can't see a modkill happening because someone doesn't know they are roleblocked by their position, ya know?

2. Sparks hardly ever lies about his claims when he's town, not that i'm specifically town reading him, but okay, I see you are just assuming a lot on this point.
1. I can see a modkill happening if they were told they couldn't beforehand.

2. uhmmmmm that statement you just made assumes he is town though and not lying. Why is that 🤔

2a. Scooby mafia he was lover with someone. He lied about how his power worked. He was town.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
XD
Sure. Cool.
What do you hope to find out from the plan? It sounds like something you could share without trouble to town.

Not sure, first and firemost: survive.
I dont believe in traps, with me staying in the same place ( even if there is an annoucement of there being a bomb or whatever) i will prove that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Know better that what?

Go ping Sorian about not making reads. He isn't sure about the piratebae or terra vote. Which says he hasn't even looked at the vote totals from day 1.
Considering he has referenced the EoD votes, including in a recent post, this appears untrue.

Also, how does playing on an iPad restrict you from posting images? Giphy, imgur, etc all have convenient ways to copy codes.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
1. I can see a modkill happening if they were told they couldn't beforehand.

2. uhmmmmm that statement you just made assumes he is town though and not lying. Why is that 🤔

2a. Scooby mafia he was lover with someone. He lied about how his power worked. He was town.
1. Sure, yes. If I ever get told that, I'll report back.

2. 80% probability of town roll. and he claims he didn't move me, i guess. For the moment, for argument's sake, I am allowing the possibility of townitude.
2a. He didn't lie that I recall? The other lover indeed had to find him, and sparks probly didn't know how that part worked since he was the seekee.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If nin can't reply for reasons, then he won't. I trust him to make that determination, but I also am wondering about his thought process. I've posted my own reasoning for being the person to test the bathroom, and that hasn't harmed anything. That I know of.

anyway how can you say i'm pr fishing in a role madness game, lol. I assume we have no vanillas (even tho "that's a role" from previous role madness games has happened).
There is a difference between nin not moving for w/e reason and you wanting to see if rules about the bathroom are true.

there are passive roles and active ones. I'm surescum would like to know who has which since active role would be more dangerous to them.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure, first and firemost: survive.
I dont believe in traps, with me staying in the same place ( even if there is an annoucement of there being a bomb or whatever) i will prove that there is nothing to be afraid of.
Psssh you are just lazy and refuse to get out of bed, nin.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Pirate Bae
Faddy
nin
Verelios
Terrabyte20xx
TheWorthyEdge

17/25 have moved today, these 6 haven't. something is wrong with my math. I still want to see movement because I think scum kicked me last night, don't know why town wouldn't claim the move when I discussed it due to my general position in the game so far.
This is really interesting, the top people with votes also haven't moved today.

nin I get it, quarters it is for you all the time I guess.

The move tracker tracks actions, but is there anyone other than Nin that hasn't moved either day?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
2. 80% probability of town roll. and he claims he didn't move me, i guess. For the moment, for argument's sake, I am allowing the possibility of townitude.
2a. He didn't lie that I recall? The other lover indeed had to find him, and sparks probly didn't know how that part worked since he was the seekee.
2. That's funny.
2a. He lied about knowing the other persons alignment. He lied about him having to looking for the other person as well.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There is a difference between nin not moving for w/e reason and you wanting to see if rules about the bathroom are true.

there are passive roles and active ones. I'm surescum would like to know who has which since active role would be more dangerous to them.
I'm not asking anyone to share their actions, I just want to see them move. Also we have no idea if passive powers can be affected by the bathroom *(continues to annoy game runners by not reading the order of operations sheet)*

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not asking anyone to share their actions, I just want to see them move. Also we have no idea if passive powers can be affected by the bathroom *(continues to annoy game runners by not reading the order of operations sheet)*
I agree with Weemadarthur, I would like to see more people moving in general. If it is a red herring mechanic then who cares, and if it matters its more information for us to find inconsistencies.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
No harm in asking. I am like an Open book.
Everyone is just lazy to read it.
Thats why most say that i am hard to read.
SInce None has read me it sure is hard to read.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You seem very desperate for the info on who was in the bathroom.
Yep!
if I was moved out by a scum party, and they sub themselves in rather than switching 2 people not themselves, then I just caught a scum.
if a town power was put in the bathroom and is wondering why something failed, inside their own head, they may as well get the info that that happened. It will help them understand their own actions.
if i was kicked without another person being put it, it could be a bathroom mechanic or a power. But it's an unclaimed power, so.

Maolfunction
TheChuggernaut

Y'all haven't moved today, I'd love to see you do it.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Considering he has referenced the EoD votes, including in a recent post, this appears untrue.

Also, how does playing on an iPad restrict you from posting images? Giphy, imgur, etc all have convenient ways to copy codes.
Quote that Sorian post for me please.

giphy would makes this iPad with its 500 mb of ram explode. It can't even open discord.

Don't worry I'll be at a computer so enough.

Oct 25, 2017
Yep!
if I was moved out by a scum party, and they sub themselves in rather than switching 2 people not themselves, then I just caught a scum.
if a town power was put in the bathroom and is wondering why something failed, inside their own head, they may as well get the info that that happened. It will help them understand their own actions.
if i was kicked without another person being put it, it could be a bathroom mechanic or a power. But it's an unclaimed power, so.

Maolfunction
TheChuggernaut

This is where I live though

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
After rereading chuggs and zipped I feel better about zipped and worse about chuggs. Mind you chuggs is partly based on how I believe some people will flip. That was....mao or terra or bae i think, it's been 10 minutes so i forgot already.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yep!

Maolfunction
TheChuggernaut

Maybe the town power already knows because they were told at eod they were in the bathroom.

Also the way you have framed this, whoever comes forward you would think are scum.

No one will come forward lol.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the town power already knows because they were told at eod they were in the bathroom.

Also the way you have framed this, whoever comes forward you would think are scum.

No one will come forward lol.
I framed it as 1/3 chances that a person IN the bathroom would be a scum person? But sure, no one will come forward. That's why I am pushing the mechanic. I'm allowed to read scum via mechanics if i wanna.

Still, keep pushing weird lines of inquiry. You know it makes me feel better about you.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Tbh I don't really care where i move today

Sparks is probably going to throw me in the bathroom so it doesn't really matter

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I framed it as 1/3 chances that a person IN the bathroom would be a scum person? But sure, no one will come forward. That's why I am pushing the mechanic. I'm allowed to read scum via mechanics if i wanna.

Still, keep pushing weird lines of inquiry. You know it makes me feel better about you.
No, you framed it to say that whoever is in the bathroom, was scum affiliated. The way you are going about this doesn't even make sense.

You know there is a person that claims to be able to put someone in the bathroom. Why not ask him if he moved someone in there? If he doesn't answer why put pressure on the person he may have moved?

Let's say the person comes forward, what do we learn that is useful? Nothing.

Don't you see the tactic you are using to prove they didn't move a lil cheap?(trying to get them to use the move command)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You know there is a person that claims to be able to put someone in the bathroom. Why not ask him if he moved someone in there? If he doesn't answer why put pressure on the person he may have moved?
You mean, I should do the first thing I did today?
*goes back in time*

I'm glad I could make you happy, zeke.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh I don't really care where i move today

Sparks is probably going to throw me in the bathroom so it doesn't really matter
It doesn't matter where you move.
there are 2 ppl in the bathroom, so according to posted mechanics, if you move in there you'll be booted into the quarters when the actions are resolved.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Quote that Sorian post for me please.

giphy would makes this iPad with its 500 mb of ram explode. It can't even open discord.

Don't worry I'll be at a computer so enough.
Do you intend to post the command when you're at a computer?

What day/night phase approximately do you expect that to be, if so?

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
It doesn't matter where you move.
there are 2 ppl in the bathroom, so according to posted mechanics, if you move in there you'll be booted into the quarters when the actions are resolved.

if Sparks really does have the power to put people in the bathroom, one of the others will get booted and he'll put me in there. He already said he was going to, if I make it to the night phase.

otherwise I'll probably just go to the quarters since I'm pretty demotivated and I honestly don't care

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Also wasn't really sure cuz I remember weems asking sparks what he did TO HER, couldn't remember how in depth the questions got after that.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
if Sparks really does have the power to put people in the bathroom, one of the others will get booted and he'll put me in there. He already said he was going to, if I make it to the night phase.

otherwise I'll probably just go to the quarters since I'm pretty demotivated and I honestly don't care
Anywhere workS for my purposes.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

So people scumread you. So what. If you're town, just... play.