• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
No, they started with him being unusually unsure. Just improved as saw turned out to be mafia.
I mean almost most of his reads we're this sentence "would be willing to put a vote down".

Blank comments
I think I disagree with the second half as well. Iirc I remember fanto taking hard stances on a few individuals d1. I remember the whole special treatment thing/weird elimination post, but I thought that was a more pallet cleaner /mind clear type thing, nai at worst.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I said it before, and obviously since it's coming from me you don't have to believe it, but my own self read is simply: I am weird about bussing, think back to Conspiracy 1, I tried to bus Splinter but couldn't commit to it at all and just ended up looking weird. I would never put my final vote on D1 onto my Roleblocker partner when I was literally moving it all over and could have settled anyplace else.

That's my defense, take it as you will.
I actually agree with this self-assessment. Fanto is the one person who could have moved his vote all around willy nilly at EoD and not had much fallout.

I think it's probably not impossible for Fanto to be scum in this game but EoD is a big point in his favor.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Fantos defense being "I'm bad at bussing" is highly questionable, granted they sort of admit that themselves. I don't think they're suspicious because of their vote yesterday, or in general really, but when that's your defense, it's not even worth saying anything.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantos defense being "I'm bad at bussing" is highly questionable, granted they sort of admit that themselves. I don't think they're suspicious because of their vote yesterday, or in general really, but when that's your defense, it's not even worth saying anything.
K.

Do you have any reads besides Pirate Bae?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I said it before, and obviously since it's coming from me you don't have to believe it, but my own self read is simply: I am weird about bussing, think back to Conspiracy 1, I tried to bus Splinter but couldn't commit to it at all and just ended up looking weird. I would never put my final vote on D1 onto my Roleblocker partner when I was literally moving it all over and could have settled anyplace else.

That's my defense, take it as you will.

Never give up fanto.

Never give up

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Let's get out of the mindset of trying to find if someone bussed Sawneeks.

Plenty of scummy people who voted else where. Let's focus on them. Terra, Bae, Sorian, Zipped, wee, kalor, ynnek, and MANY MORE!

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Comrade Sparks, this would be a good time to start doing some cool contributions. There was a rumor going on around Fort Kyaaa that the masses have tired of your antics and want to hold you accountable sooner than later. Could show them that they worry for no real reason.

Not that I think you'd be my 1st choice for human cannonball but yeah, I think you are on the line to say the least.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Let's get out of the mindset of trying to find if someone bussed Sawneeks.
giphy.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Where are the reads on FEPs by the way? Anyone have him as Town? He's firmly in my suspect pile. I suppose I could understand some Null reads there, but I have him trending more towards Scum than Town based on his EoD.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
What's the thing against Terra? He went by my radar on D1 quite completely so I know absolutely nothing. There is the lazy protect Faddy ok. Kill Sorian ok, a bit off the general discussion but I won't judge people for wanting Sorryan dead. Touches Sneek's EOD bait post. Trusts Faddy's claim after the night, yes I am going through this counter-chronologically if that even is a word.

So the crime against humanity is a lack of content and what there is can be called somewhat easy. And something about how TWE gained traction instead of him at D1 end. Not a terrible lynch I guess.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
What's the thing against Terra? He went by my radar on D1 quite completely so I know absolutely nothing. There is the lazy protect Faddy ok. Kill Sorian ok, a bit off the general discussion but I won't judge people for wanting Sorryan dead. Touches Sneek's EOD bait post. Trusts Faddy's claim after the night, yes I am going through this counter-chronologically if that even is a word.

So the crime against humanity is a lack of content and what there is can be called somewhat easy. And something about how TWE gained traction instead of him at D1 end. Not a terrible lynch I guess.
D1 wagons look very mobilized to save Terra before the Sneeks wagon arose. That plus meh contributions makes him a good candidate.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
And something about how TWE gained traction instead of him at D1 end.
This is kind of the main thing for why I'm suspecting him now besides him not being a Saw voter (he had an old comfy vote on Faddy). If there was another Scum up for the vote, I would say it was most likely Terra.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I worry about our big players now a bit. there's a lot of clarification and assumption around certain things. and there's a lot of stuff just floating without comment and weird ass reactions left alone. there's a ton of people floating around with null reads. some predictable who wasn't on saw reactions, but, i dunno, left wanting a lot.

sparks said he didn't move wee. but isn't his power to put someone in the bathroom, not to move out? couldn't he have put someone in there and that kicks the first person out? and while Zeke's claim obviously checks out in so far as he told us about auction beforehand, what's all this weird assumption that he causes them? I'm all for testing it, but he only said he joined them. the test seems like busy work. in itself it seems fine, how does it work, but the underlying assumption is so weird. who started the he causes them? why?
These questions? This is all I can find recently other than you asking Kalor and Kyan questions.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
...that in combination with the explanatory posts today about how he now actually believes Faddy makes bells ring. That'd be such a scum thing to do - "I need to explain myself to the thread in order to make myself look believable, I need to justify my vote." Could be.
Yeah, I like this read.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
K.

Do you have any reads besides Pirate Bae?

Right now I feel good about

nin
Blargonaut
Sparks

I feel neutral on

Chuggernaut
TheWorthyEdge
Monkey
Fanto
Wee
FEP

I feel iffy on

Ynnek
Faddy
Sorian
Kyanrute

Anyone not mentioned is because they either haven't posted enough or because it's a large game and I don't remember much of what they've done.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I still fear Chuggs. He just... is. Can't call him absent, can't call him the center of attention either. Mostly just questions, but not fully. Kinda like dancing on the wire.

Spooky. Don't think he is the one for today though, Terra lynch at least seems to be higher in priority.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
So what happens if we vote Sparks and he's town?

Don't get me wrong - I don't think he contributes much if anything here. And while we are "ahead" in that we got scum d1, we don't know what powers might be flying around or what items people picked up and how that's going to change anything. So we have probably 5ish scum still out there, maybe different if there are factions/neutrals, but still a fair amount. How does voting Sparks out here advance the game?

he's not playing in a way that benefits town therefore I'm inclined to believe he's not town.

plus his lazy voting pattern is sus IMO

If he's town, he's town. I'd be wrong and probably on the chopping block. Such is the nature of the game

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
he's not playing in a way that benefits town therefore I'm inclined to believe he's not town.

If he's town, he's town. I'd be wrong and probably on the chopping block. Such is the nature of the game
Who are your biggest Scum reads out of people who aren't Sparks and didn't vote for Sawneeks?

Oct 27, 2017
Comrade Sparks, this would be a good time to start doing some cool contributions. There was a rumor going on around Fort Kyaaa that the masses have tired of your antics and want to hold you accountable sooner than later. Could show them that they worry for no real reason.

Not that I think you'd be my 1st choice for human cannonball but yeah, I think you are on the line to say the least.

🤔

Hmmmmmmm

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Right now I feel good about

nin
Blargonaut
Sparks

I feel neutral on

Chuggernaut
TheWorthyEdge
Monkey
Fanto
Wee
FEP

I feel iffy on

Ynnek
Faddy
Sorian
Kyanrute

Anyone not mentioned is because they either haven't posted enough or because it's a large game and I don't remember much of what they've done.
Oh BOY do I want to see you unpack any/all/some of these.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
What if we voted for fanto?

vote: fantomas
Fantomas won't register because he changed his name but also nah for reasons I posted earlier re: his EoD.
I don't even know what you want from me, so I'm just going to not talk to you and continue playing the game as I do.
He wants someone to engage with his posts because he feels like people often don't. Is it so hard to go back and look? Y'all don't need to fight like this. It's dumb.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Tell me all about your reads on Nin, Blarg, and Sparks please.

What is making you unsure about Monkey?

Nin just seems genuine and nothing about their posts have really stuck out as bad. They've just been consistent and contributing well whenever they post. Stuff like their big plan on day 1 which ended up being not much but I see town Nin doing that. Blarg feels like town Blarg to me and I don't really have much beyond that right now. Similar to Nin where they feel consistent. Sparks seems to be telling the truth about their role and I don't see scum claiming it unprompted on day 1 since as soon as any weirdness happens regarding the bathroom, such as today, they'd automatically be looked at.

I wouldn't say it's unsure, more that nothing about their play so far has really stuck out as being particularly alignment indicitive.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

Okay but real talk: when does Sparks ever play in a way that benefits town?

He must be removed before endgame, period, as it's unlikely scum will. My question is why do we do it now? He's not a benefit to scum either if he's scum.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Nin just seems genuine and nothing about their posts have really stuck out as bad. They've just been consistent and contributing well whenever they post. Stuff like their big plan on day 1 which ended up being not much but I see town Nin doing that. Blarg feels like town Blarg to me and I don't really have much beyond that right now. Similar to Nin where they feel consistent. Sparks seems to be telling the truth about their role and I don't see scum claiming it unprompted on day 1 since as soon as any weirdness happens regarding the bathroom, such as today, they'd automatically be looked at.

I wouldn't say it's unsure, more that nothing about their play so far has really stuck out as being particularly alignment indicitive.
To your last point: lol but I won't bother to engage it. If you wanna be stubborn, be stubborn.

Blarg: what is Blarg doing that's townie? Compare to last game, for example.

Sparks always claims something. Can you develop your read there? Same for nin. These are all generalized, largely linked to meta. And while I often have trouble reading you because I know this is your MO, compared with your votes and no real engagement with this game, I'm trying to find any reason to see you as town and I got nothing.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
He wants someone to engage with his posts because he feels like people often don't. Is it so hard to go back and look? Y'all don't need to fight like this. It's dumb.
But for real, I looked and those are the only questions he's asked today that I could find unless I missed something. Straight up, I don't want to derail the conversation right now with more role and mechanics speculation so I don't want to answer those questions.