• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
anyways I think every single person who didn't vote for sawneeks at the end of the day can be in consideration. Day 1 scum rushes are crazy, and the last time I remember it happening it was all due toone of their scum team members bussing out all their scum buddies.
Someone remember this if Zipped is scum lol. Would be a red flag bus alert.

Oct 25, 2017
This didn't answer why I'm REALLY Town now though...

Looking forward to the list.

Right, right. Hot potatoing the vote is usually something I expect out of town you, and the switch to Neeks when you did was really townie considering you could have picked 2 other wagons or stayed on the one you were already on

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Checking in. Not sure why people are putting Zeke on a town lean, he didn't vote for her and his claim isn't alignment indicative in anyway. In fact, if he's the one that triggers the auction by being in a room, that could just as easily be a neutral role and not town. He and Sneeks also pushed TWE's lunch into more contention with their votes, so I'm not ruling out scum either still.

That being said, my main town leans after Saw's flip is Monkey, Fanto, and TWE. I'm also leaning town on Sparks, as Sneeks was pushing on him all day phase, and I don't get the sense of that being a bus attempt.

As for who looks the worse considering where Saw voted, I don't like Kalor and Zipped the most, but I also think Pirate Bae's vote looks pretty bad too. I'm not sure about wee's vote on Zeke either, it depends on how big a risk scum was willing to take to try and save their roleblocker.

Gonna Vote: Kalor to start, put more pressure there.

And as for why I didn't vote Sneeks myself, Terra's posts felt scummier to me and then Zeke, who I'd been scum reading from way earlier in the day became a viable wagon when Fanto and Sparks jumped onto him.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Hm...Terra, Chugg, and Kyanrute I think are my top suspects at this point. Kyanrute for his vote on a Chugg that wasn't going anywhere. Terra for his weird reply to my answer yesterday. Chugg because I feel like he was town reading me too hard early on for no reason other than meta-game. Definitely going to do a reads list sometime soon.

I am scum because of a 50% placeholder vote? Ok.

Oct 25, 2017
Fanto

Okay actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it's mostly just the same people that I was scum reading yesterday lol. Wee and Terra don't look any better with that flip. Ynnek and Nicole are still giant bulls for me. I was actually feeling a bit better about Kalor towards the end of the day, but his end of day vote and reasoning for it are bad so he's still in the pool

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fanto

Okay actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it's mostly just the same people that I was scum reading yesterday lol. Wee and Terra don't look any better with that flip. Ynnek and Nicole are still giant bulls for me. I was actually feeling a bit better about Kalor towards the end of the day, but his end of day vote and reasoning for it are bad so he's still in the pool
Give me some more on Wee and Terra.

What do you think of the people in my Suspect lists here:
Possible Suspects (aka the Paranoia Zone):
Chugg - Was generally Town reading him, but he's trending down due to not commenting on Saw like, at all, and voting for Terra, will be keeping a closer eye on him moving forward
Vere - Although I was a fan of the effort he was putting into his reads, he's a Terra voter and didn't really seem interested in talking about Saw, so I'm keeping an eye on him
Wee - Voted for Zeke at a pretty good time to try keeping Saw safe, suspect reads throughout the day, keeping an eye on her
Loki - Voted Terra, generally ignored talking about Sawneeks at EoD, would like to think she's Town but do not trust yet

Scum Suspects:
Kalor - Didn't want to vote Saw in #1200, voted TWE in #1224
FEPs - Voted Zeke, gives Saw a pass in #1202
Mao - Went from Zeke to Terra to Zeke, ignored Saw
Sorian - Constantly ignored Saw, embarrassing tunnel on Faddy, making things up about various players, creating noise, general bad play in a way that I find to be indicative of Scum rather than just a wrong Town player
Zipped - Post #1174 and #1176 completely ignores Saw when voting, switches to TWE after Faddy's claim in #1235
Pirate Bae - Ignored Saw in #1188, voted Terra in #1347

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
What do you think about Aeleus?
I'm gonna have to do a reread of Aeleus tbh. I can't remember much of what their scum reads were during the day, tho the late vote on Saw when there were other viable options makes me lean town and that it wasn't a bus vote.

Wouldn't lunch them today I don't think, unless something comes up during my reread.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
In fact, if he's the one that triggers the auction by being in a room, that could just as easily be a neutral role and not town. He and Sneeks also pushed TWE's lunch into more contention with their votes, so I'm not ruling out scum either still.
Now I'm a neutral that causes the auctions?

😂

Fun theory, let's all crowd in a room that way everyone can participate.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Pirate Bae

Their only actual vote yesterday was a vote three minutes at the end of the day to "see how votes move". Just feels like they realized they had a filler vote from the start of the day still so they tried to appear more active. Of course that vote was for Terra where the case against them was fairly weak and they weren't really in contention at that part of the day. Their vote analysis today is also fairly surface level and could be an extension of the mindset of that vote where it's something easy that they hope will look towny.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Now I'm a neutral that causes the auctions?

😂

Fun theory, let's all crowd in a room that way everyone can participate.
The auction only happened in the room you were in apparently, and you're the only one who's role has something to do with an auction that we know at this point, so yeah, explain to me why that's an unfair assumption.

Oct 27, 2017
Vote: Pirate Bae

Their only actual vote yesterday was a vote three minutes at the end of the day to "see how votes move". Just feels like they realized they had a filler vote from the start of the day still so they tried to appear more active. Of course that vote was for Terra where the case against them was fairly weak and they weren't really in contention at that part of the day. Their vote analysis today is also fairly surface level and could be an extension of the mindset of that vote where it's something easy that they hope will look towny.

agreed with this take

Vote:Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Vote: Funky Dude Sparks

Kalor's reasoning I can see (even if I disagree) while you continue to hop from vote to vote without solid reads of your own

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I won't be here for Day-end so don't wait up. If you like MYLO then come to the Library for Tonight. I can't be bothered to rationalise your decisions.

VOTE: Dr. Monkey

TWE
Dr. Monkey
Ynnek
Kyanrute
Fantomas

Hey Blarg, could you perhaps explain this lone vote on Monkey during some point today? It's really sticking out after Saw's flip.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
3lwDPzR.gif

MOVE: Bathroom

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
We can test the Zeke causes auctions theory by making him go to the bathroom, would roleblock his always attends auction effect right?