• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Very conflicted between Faddy/Sawneeks/Vere

What? Vere was so out of left field I don't even know how to interpret this.

What if we voted for Zeke?

Vote: EzekelRAGE

Again, where did this come from?

Fanto voted for Sawneeks and then as soon as another train became viable he switched.
I don't feel particularly strong about this but I don't really want to vote for the other candidates and don't have someone else to offer up instead. I'm at least curious to see how TWE flips.

Vote: TheWorthyEdge
Meh, Kalor hasn't really posted much so this vote isn't an issue IMO

What? Sparks is all over the place. Dunno what to make of that just yet.
helps when you highlight!

vote: TheWorthyedge

TWE back in contention
Cool, yeah, let me lead the way on a D1 wagon for once.

Vote: EzekelRAGE

Not sure if trying to start a train on someone other than Saw or generally voting for scum reads.

Spooky

VOTE: Faddy

Play better with that role next time if true.

-----

Also, I really hope one of you dummies shoot me tonight.

They've been going back and forth all day so this doesn't really surprise / bother me

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
After those votes is a 3 way tie between Saw - Maol - Terra

Ket tries to start a Faddy train. To protect Saw? Possibly.

Puts TWE in the lead. Maybe feeling the pressure for Saw, tries to vote with the group to put a townie in her place? Slight scum vibes here.

Scum!Saw votes TWE. I doubt she would bus a teammate or even consider it, so my read is that TWE is town.

Just for clarity, it was Saws vote that put TWE in the lead. My vote out followed KetKet's vote on Faddy, giving us a 5 way tie.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
What if I caused a tie to see if people switched votes?

Vote: Sawneeks

Has no interest in actually lynching Saw, moves votes to see how people move. Which I do later.

Sorry, was working

Vote: TheWorthyEdge
*truffleshuffle*
Who was in the lead before my train took off? 🤔

Self-preservation vote. But why not vote for Saw?
Faddy leaving the bathroom when I said I was following him to check up on him, and then jumping back in again, and then claiming, it's all ....weird. Will hang around while eating to see if he posts the thingy I guess.

Zeke must have 8 or more truffleshuffles in the scum thread cause they're not here, and he hasn't said anything egregiously illogical, and TWE showed up and looked like a boring sort of kill, so I'll go with

vote: ezekelrage

Not sure if reasoning is serious or just trying to not be on the Sawneeks bus

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Again, where did this come from?

Fanto voted for Sawneeks and then as soon as another train became viable he switched.
I wanted to see what would happen, and in my opinion, it's pretty interesting how Zeke grabbed some votes there at a time when Saw was suddenly less viable without my vote in hindsight.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Going to skip a few because none really stand out to me other than:

IC anyone?

VOTE: Faddy

dank maymays
VOTE: Sawneeks

Yum yum.

These two votes literally back to back of each other do NOT sit right with me. He votes Faddy maybe in the attempt that a literal last second switch of leaders will take off, but when he realizes it won't moves back to Saw. For town points? I don't like it at all.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Y'all have no idea how close I was to voting Zeke, to the point where if he had Zeke as a nickname I probably would have voted him (I spent like 30 seconds checking which gave me enough time to decide to vote Sawneeks instead)

No death is interesting, hopefully something which is net-positive to town.

The auction and doom in 2 days stuff is enough to get me excited about making claim lists again, was a lot of fun in HvV 2 (VA get in here quick)

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
In no world does Saw's flip preclude you from being scum with her and past that, you still have something more going on.

I really don't. My role is what I claimed.

There is no 5D chess here. I got some heat and claimed exactly when I should have. I don't want to post images for the rest of the game so I figured the details would be enough to save me.

Vote me out then.

I never was interested in voting for you. But I WAS interested in moving a vote OFF a person sawneeks voted for, since I quite liked the saw vote along with the zeke vote and I wasn't against the terrabyte vote. Basically day end looked good to me.

If you thought Sawneeks was scum. Enough to base your whole vote around her then why not vote for her? Why make the leap to Zeke?

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I think there's potential there for a Bae/Terra scum team if TWE initially arose as a counter to Terra. Late vote, no chance of it probably taking off, good place for a bus. More likely if a lot of scum are on TWE.
Again, the only reason for my vote on Terra is that I wanted to see if anyone moved from Saw, TWE, or Zeke at the last minute.

It would have been a good opportunity for scum to move from Saw, the vote leader, in order to protect her.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I enjoy meddling with EoD crazyness though, it gets us tons of stuff to look back on now.

Yes, I was watching reactions to the different vote movements that I made. I was able to use that to see who was and was not ignoring Sawneeks during those times when she was a likely candidate.

I could have ended anywhere at EoD during all of that, I don't push for a partner during the chaos with my final vote, especially not the roleblocker.

k thx

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Kyanrute
You said faddy would have to post in images/gifs *on day 2*. What did you mean exactly by that?

Or if this is in reference to what I wanted to do with the IC claim - #1294 that is - then it was my assumption that the restriction would only be online for a single phase only or something reasonable like that. Don't think Faddy mentioned how long the restriction was to be in place, if he did I totally missed that. Rising from this possibility, maybe some of you thought that he'd have to post like that for the rest of the game? That consideration did not even occur to me.

#fakeedit: now Faddy is saying just that lol. Yeah, I misunderstood things it seems like. I think I still am on the "make him do it sooner than later" -camp, not sure about the exact point though. Could be as early as today I guess.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking ace. Now the real fun begins.

If anyone had any doubts I voted at the last second in case of fuckery.

I was asked to be in the auction last night. I don't know if I got anything but I didn't receive a message saying I did so...who knows.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Vote: Pirate Bae

Was not a fan of some of their day 1 antics and this am not liking this EoD review, seems to be trying to cast shade on as many players as possible without much reasoning (at least check the context of when a vote was made)

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Y'all have no idea how close I was to voting Zeke, to the point where if he had Zeke as a nickname I probably would have voted him (I spent like 30 seconds checking which gave me enough time to decide to vote Sawneeks instead)
The funny thing about this is wn it was first implemented I was asked if I was a shortened vote name:

I said no. If someone wants to vote me I want them to spell out my whole name. I hope they feel guilt with every keystroke

😂😂😂😂
*truffleshuffle*

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly didn't think sawneeks was that close to lynch otherwise I would have considered them.

glad we hit scum! I'm am beyond impressed.

I think Our innocent child can be considered if they continue to not do the innocent child activation. I know theysay they have to post in gifs... but that could be worse vs being confirmed town.

of course that opens us up to a role copier copying their role and then we get that last role madness game I was in...

anyways I think every single person who didn't vote for sawneeks at the end of the day can be in consideration. Day 1 scum rushes are crazy, and the last time I remember it happening it was all due toone of their scum team members bussing out all their scum buddies.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Bae's move through the EoD votes doesn't reflect any actual engagement with events and there are some odd defenses of people in there - or maybe I should say letting things go. I'm standing over a pan of chicken so I'm not quoting but these posts are giving me a forehead wrinkle.
Again, the only reason for my vote on Terra is that I wanted to see if anyone moved from Saw, TWE, or Zeke at the last minute.

It would have been a good opportunity for scum to move from Saw, the vote leader, in order to protect her.
this also feels very "I knew all along!" which is easy to do if you don't say anything up front and leave it all for later so you can look right.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If you thought Sawneeks was scum. Enough to base your whole vote around her then why not vote for her? Why make the leap to Zeke?
I was cooking lunch and found the two people equally scummy. But "enough to base my whole vote around her" is incorrect. I also mmade a subsequent read of TWE, my previous vote, and no longer liked it. So I needed to move my vote or pretend I wasn't in yet. I chose "move vote to scummier player" instead of leaving one I no longer self aproved of.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Something I forgot.

Malus - Focused on Saw, gave a great read on her, voted her, not a partner in my eyes

I'm not sure this is true. It could be a weird partner interaction where malus went for what he thought would be an early safe bus vote and then got stuck on it.

Malus is in my paranoia zone.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Bae's move through the EoD votes doesn't reflect any actual engagement with events and there are some odd defenses of people in there - or maybe I should say letting things go. I'm standing over a pan of chicken so I'm not quoting but these posts are giving me a forehead wrinkle.

this also feels very "I knew all along!" which is easy to do if you don't say anything up front and leave it all for later so you can look right.

Huh? I literally said at the time of my vote that I wanted to see how the votes moved.

I specifically mentioned earlier that I would probably end up voting for TWE or Terra.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Vote: Pirate Bae

Was not a fan of some of their day 1 antics and this am not liking this EoD review, seems to be trying to cast shade on as many players as possible without much reasoning (at least check the context of when a vote was made)

Yea feels like a flurry. That phrasing on that last post is weirdas well.

you moved to terra to see who moved off of the other wagons? 🤔

Do you giving an opportunity for scum to move? 🤔

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't. My role is what I claimed.

There is no 5D chess here. I got some heat and claimed exactly when I should have. I don't want to post images for the rest of the game so I figured the details would be enough to save me.

I agree, you did tease your role at a proper time, you're role is literally mod confirming though, you shouldn't be claiming especially when the "down side" is piss easy.

Conclusion:

TWE - town

Kyan- Scum

Sparks- scum

unsure yet about the rest

Still working on Faddy but big oof at these conclusions.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
You had saw specifically in mind when you did it? 🤔🧐

Let's say one of the people on Saw knew she was scum but yet, couldn't suddenly move without revealing themselves.

I move from Fanto, a non-candidate to Terra, a possible also not candidate (he was pretty low in the rankings when I cast my vote, bringing his total to 4).

People see me move from Fanto to Terra. Suddenly there's another train available that they can move to without being fishy.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Going to skip a few because none really stand out to me other than:

These two votes literally back to back of each other do NOT sit right with me. He votes Faddy maybe in the attempt that a literal last second switch of leaders will take off, but when he realizes it won't moves back to Saw. For town points? I don't like it at all.

If you go back a bit, you can see that I did not consider Faddy a reasonable vote at all. That one was just a T-2 or so bait for panic switches before committing to a train pick of my own. And I laid down my reasoning behind the Sawneeks pick on some posts before the vote as well. Was I driving a bus or what?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't in the kitchen. Is that where the auction happened per um...kya i think said so?

I feel better about monkey until like MYLo so if anyone cares, there's my updated read on her.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I agree, you did tease your role at a proper time, you're role is literally mod confirming though, you shouldn't be claiming especially when the "down side" is piss easy.

Mod confirm in a bastard game can suck it. And I would rather do haiku than images. There is a reason I never took part in any of the Image Mafia games.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
If it was an option, do you honestly think that scum wouldn't move from a teammate to someone else in order to protect her?

If Saw was town, then okay, whatever, they have no reason to move. Scum would know that but we wouldn't. Not until votes shifted.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Kyanrute

What'chu scum reading Kalor for?

Big picture I guess. No passion about the trains at day end, is reluctant to vote for a now-known scum, ends up on the same person the flipped scummie was on, joins the said train after the scummie did (Sawneeks at that point would have a hard time moving their vote freely because of all the attention on her) what could be scum chat coordination for an alternative.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If it was an option, do you honestly think that scum wouldn't move from a teammate to someone else in order to protect her?

If Saw was town, then okay, whatever, they have no reason to move. Scum would know that but we wouldn't. Not until votes shifted.
Depends on the circumstance, but in that scenario........no they wouldn't move.

you made that vote to terra with less than 3 minutes b4 eod. Idk how you expected that to go.

Mal so it was 6/5/5 saw/twe/me as wagons. So if they wanted to move, they could've without needing you to vote terra.

Oct 25, 2017
Are you trying to pocket me Chugg? I'd like to hear why I'm REALLY Town now.

Also, give me your Scum reads please.

I wouldn't do you like that Fanto.

Looking through the players and I'll hit you back with a list. There's no one really screaming scum to me, but I do have players that I'm less sure about and that's where I would look today

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Hm...Terra, Chugg, and Kyanrute I think are my top suspects at this point. Kyanrute for his vote on a Chugg that wasn't going anywhere. Terra for his weird reply to my answer yesterday. Chugg because I feel like he was town reading me too hard early on for no reason other than meta-game. Definitely going to do a reads list sometime soon.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Depends on the circumstance, but in that scenario........no they wouldn't move.

you made that vote to terra with less than 3 minutes b4 eod. Idk how you expected that to go.

Mal so it was 6/5/5 saw/twe/me as wagons. So if they wanted to move, they could've without needing you to vote terra.

Tbh I was going to do it earlier but I got caught up at work so

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't do you like that Fanto.

Looking through the players and I'll hit you back with a list. There's no one really screaming scum to me, but I do have players that I'm less sure about and that's where I would look today
This didn't answer why I'm REALLY Town now though...

Looking forward to the list.