• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
If I could vote, I'd place mine on Pirate Bae though. I found it incredibly suspicious the way she swapped her vote so late to a train that wasn't gaining any traction
giphy.gif

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
You put her at three votes, which is kinda nothing even if it was a lead. More interesting is that you didn't move off of her, which would be closer to clearing you for me than the vote itself. Considering I was also pressuring you two about your behavior around each other, though (look at my post right after you voted), I don't know how much credit to give you for the vote at all.

I'm not like Sorian and absolutely believing you're scum. I know weird roles happen. But I'm not clearing you like Fanto either. I plan to weigh your play in an ongoing capacity.

Four votes. And yes you were a big reason I voted for Sawneeks. Fanto gets credit from me as well.

And I was pretty close to moving off her. That post about just wanting to play mafia nearly got me. It is why I didn't post in the last 10 minutes. I was typing and deleting a vote for zeke.

Then the commuter claim was so lowkey I knew I just had to hold on Sawneeks.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Auction huh. If everyone in the kitchen were in it, then it could be based on the number of people (in the case of a tie, the room that attained the majority 1st holds the auction). Or it is random, or moves from room to room. Or it is an actual neutral role, since it removed a vote supposedly.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
********Read this post for stupidity especially if you played Conspiracy 1**********

I received a piece of paper last night that simply said "your target is scum" If someone did this purposely then fuck off, if this is all a wild coincidence then still fuck off but there is your result I guess.

The message literally said I found a piece of paper btw, that's not me adding flavor, everything was also highlighted read for anyone who cares.
Interesting, but why is this related to conspiracy 1?
Huh...That's an odd use of a messenger role, especially early game.
Why are you saying it's a messenger off the bat?
So the auction talk from day end was real then? I didn't get any notice about it.
Yes it was real.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could be a secret admirer role. I was half of one of those in Avengers Mafia, along with Stu.

Not sure how much is trust it in a bastard game, though, especially on night 1.

For the record, if it wasn't obvious, I'm not half of a role or anything. My role was not expected to generate a message like that in any way.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel TWE is town, saawneeks trying to push him at the end is too sus to be a teammate thing and anyway he didn't look very scummy after showing up.

I figure Bae is scum. She pushed an alternate to sawneeks so heavily.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Four votes. And yes you were a big reason I voted for Sawneeks. Fanto gets credit from me as well.

And I was pretty close to moving off her. That post about just wanting to play mafia nearly got me. It is why I didn't post in the last 10 minutes. I was typing and deleting a vote for zeke.

Then the commuter claim was so lowkey I knew I just had to hold on Sawneeks.
Commuter claim was indeed not terribly convincing. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. So you don't waste your effort here, there's nothing you can tell me that will erase lingering suspicion around the way y'all interaction. SHE was more suspicious, which could mean she was trying to get me to suspect you or it could be the relationship is suspicious. But the only thing that's going to swing my needle is your scumhunting going forward, so.

Anyway, I'm gonna go cook dinner. As per usual I may jump in here and there but will mostly be out of pocket for a while.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Possible Suspects (aka the Paranoia Zone):
Chugg - Was generally Town reading him, but he's trending down due to not commenting on Saw like, at all, and voting for Terra, will be keeping a closer eye on him moving forward
Vere - Although I was a fan of the effort he was putting into his reads, he's a Terra voter and didn't really seem interested in talking about Saw, so I'm keeping an eye on him
Wee - Voted for Zeke at a pretty good time to try keeping Saw safe, suspect reads throughout the day, keeping an eye on her
Loki - Voted Terra, generally ignored talking about Sawneeks at EoD, would like to think she's Town but do not trust yet

I think Vere has the most credit in the paranoia zone. When he posted "you know thats is a miss" it is someone who is frustrated that the game has moved opposite his reads. That he doesn't like the people on the vote and is going to try and sort it out on day 2.

I have seen town make this exact point before a mafia flip.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I think Vere has the most credit in the paranoia zone. When he posted "you know thats is a miss" it is someone who is frustrated that the game has moved opposite his reads. That he doesn't like the people on the vote and is going to try and sort it out on day 2.

I have seen town make this exact point before a mafia flip.
Yeah, that's a good point. I was probably feeling best about Vere out of that group already anyways.
The exact message sorian got was your exact message from c1?
No, that message just said that Melonrabbit was Not Town I believe, and it was Faddy who received it in that game.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Now that was a fucking flip lol. I am HYPED!

Here's where I'm at now based on Saw being a Scum Roleblocker.

Town:
Sparks - Saw focused on him a bunch from the start, likely not a partner, plus the claim which I've been over my reasons for thinking he's Town for that
Faddy - Still my Top Town Read just based on his posts, voted Saw towards EoD, likely not a bus vote, has his claim which I buy
Malus - Focused on Saw, gave a great read on her, voted her, not a partner in my eyes
Monkey - Put in a lot of work to unravel Saw, pointed out many of her inconsistencies and scummy behaviors, voted her at EoD to bring her into contention again after my own vote to tie her in the lead, not a bus vote in my eyes, she's actually so Town that it hurts but don't tell her I said that
nin - He's probably just Town, I don't see why he'd vote for the Scum Roleblocker that early and keep it there for the rest of the day when he could vote for literally anyone else as Scum
Aeleus - Broke the tie to bring Saw in the lead, was already Town reading them, likely did not bus vote there

Lean Town:
Kyan - Voted Saw after Aeleus right at EoD pushing her further in the lead, made some posts throughout the day expressing concern about Saw, likely not a bus vote but I'm somewhat wary of Kyan in general, so just a Lean
TWE - Counter wagon that Saw voted on and was scum reading, voted for Saw right at EoD, likely self preservation so probably NAI, could be a sly bus vote but I give him some cred here because I don't think it was Scum v Scum, could be wrong though, so just a Lean Town
Ynnek - Had that moment where he voted at the same time as Saw for TWE, I kind of want to give him a Lean Town just as a not-partner read on that
Ketkat - Felt good about her overall while rereading even if I don't agree with her Faddy vote, put her at a Lean Town
Terrabyte - One of the counter wagons, currently assuming Saw was the only Scum up for the vote at EoD but I could be wrong here, looking at voters on him
Zeke - One of the counter wagons, going to look at his voters

Null:
Blarg - He had a nothing D1, we'll see if anything changes
Nicole - Just need to hear more from her still, was busy and therefore pretty inactive throughout D1 but I didn't get any bad vibes really

Possible Suspects (aka the Paranoia Zone):
Chugg - Was generally Town reading him, but he's trending down due to not commenting on Saw like, at all, and voting for Terra, will be keeping a closer eye on him moving forward
Vere - Although I was a fan of the effort he was putting into his reads, he's a Terra voter and didn't really seem interested in talking about Saw, so I'm keeping an eye on him
Wee - Voted for Zeke at a pretty good time to try keeping Saw safe, suspect reads throughout the day, keeping an eye on her
Loki - Voted Terra, generally ignored talking about Sawneeks at EoD, would like to think she's Town but do not trust yet

Scum Suspects:
Kalor - Didn't want to vote Saw in #1200, voted TWE in #1224
FEPs - Voted Zeke, gives Saw a pass in #1202
Mao - Went from Zeke to Terra to Zeke, ignored Saw
Sorian - Constantly ignored Saw, embarrassing tunnel on Faddy, making things up about various players, creating noise, general bad play in a way that I find to be indicative of Scum rather than just a wrong Town player
Zipped - Post #1174 and #1176 completely ignores Saw when voting, switches to TWE after Faddy's claim in #1235
Pirate Bae - Ignored Saw in #1188, voted Terra in #1347

All of this being said, I'm going to go ahead and start here:

Vote: Sorian

When I cast my vote it was a three way race between Saw, Zeke, and TWE. I put a vote on Terra to see if the votes would move to protect someone at the last minute.

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda confused on the auctions. For those of us who weren't included, how did they work? What were you bidding with?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't in an auction for what it's worth. I see no reason to disbelieve zeke can join them all but also I don't see where that is alignment relevant. I still find him suspicious.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Gonna switch my vote now. I feel like there's more support for a Terra lunch today than Zeke, and the last few Terra posts are really rubbing me the wrong way. As much as I don't think Zeke is town, he hasn't really done anything today other than go back and forth with me before dropping a vote on me. If he's alive longer, hopefully he does something else that will give me a stronger read on him.

Vote: Terrabyte20xx

Did he even mention Terra before this post? I don't like how Maol specifically votes with town on one of the lynch leaders here

For now, I'll get the 4-way tie going by dropping a vote on Saw.

Vote: Sawneeks

I'm cool with the Terrabyte vote as well. Not so much in agreement with the Mao or TWE votes at this point.

Why would you even want a 4-way tie? Screams meddling with EOD craziness to me

You vote Terra and then continue to move your vote around and follow majority.

Read: Fanto trying to hide amongst vote leaders. Yes, he ends on Sawneeks at EOD but I feel like this was a bus.

I gotta run some errands but I'll be back long before day end. I feel like being uncharacteristically spicy.

vote: Fanto

Why? Fanto wasn't even in the running at this point

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's a good point. I was probably feeling best about Vere out of that group already anyways.

No, that message just said that Melonrabbit was Not Town I believe, and it was Faddy who received it in that game.

In conspiracy 1 it said

a note was slipped under your door. The note says: melonrabbit is scum

Terrabyte20xx

Oct 25, 2017
I will be honest, I have been way more inclined to believe Faddy's claim after thinking over things during the night phase.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
After those votes is a 3 way tie between Saw - Maol - Terra

Let's change that

Vote: Faddy

Ket tries to start a Faddy train. To protect Saw? Possibly.
I'll be around to change this I hope, but let's add to the chaos, lol

Vote: TheWorthyEdge

Puts TWE in the lead. Maybe feeling the pressure for Saw, tries to vote with the group to put a townie in her place? Slight scum vibes here.

Stole my idea. :x

Let's make it more

Vote: TheWorthyEdge

haven't seen anything from him to suggest he should be kept around.

Scum!Saw votes TWE. I doubt she would bus a teammate or even consider it, so my read is that TWE is town.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you even want a 4-way tie? Screams meddling with EOD craziness to me

You vote Terra and then continue to move your vote around and follow majority.

Read: Fanto trying to hide amongst vote leaders. Yes, he ends on Sawneeks at EOD but I feel like this was a bus.
I enjoy meddling with EoD crazyness though, it gets us tons of stuff to look back on now.

Yes, I was watching reactions to the different vote movements that I made. I was able to use that to see who was and was not ignoring Sawneeks during those times when she was a likely candidate.

I could have ended anywhere at EoD during all of that, I don't push for a partner during the chaos with my final vote, especially not the roleblocker.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
We are closer to EoD and reading over people's posts is taking forever, so I'm going to get a vote down for now.

VOTE: Terrabyte20xx

Jumps on the Terra train

wait Terra hasn't played since the old country across the sea? I can see that.

Maybe that bumps Terra down and TWE or ynnek up a bit.

I'll stick my vote on Faddy in the interim.

vote: Faddy

Faddy is now in contention. This vote doesn't really rub me the wrong way considering it was Ket who started the train.

Vote: Sawneeks

If no one wants to move to Ynnek then I'm back on this.

Ynnek isn't taking off, so Fanto switches back to Sawneeks. Could be scum hoping that the votes move more than they did (or hoping for a more viable train to become evident). Maybe jumping on the vote to appear town.

VOTE: Sawneeks

I think I liked TWE more than Terra when they clashed earlier but at the same time they were almost forced to scum read each other with their lives on the line and the other person as a strong alternative (and no good reason to town rread each other)

Sawneeks I think deserves to be in the conversation. Much more than me.

I think I have been pretty solvy even if some of you don't like my conclusions. Tell me why I am wrong rather than just scum read me.

Sawneeks in the lead. Doubt scum!Faddy would do this to a teammate. He has been known to do it in the past, tho, so IDK.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You know what is insufficient. Your towniness.

Once I was off the table it looks like there were a few people scrambling to put votes elsewhere. You were one of them.
Vote me out then.

I never was interested in voting for you. But I WAS interested in moving a vote OFF a person sawneeks voted for, since I quite liked the saw vote along with the zeke vote and I wasn't against the terrabyte vote. Basically day end looked good to me.

Oct 25, 2017
So first off, that was some insane mafia play from Monkey there. This is going to sound real hollow, but I probably would have switched my vote to Neeks if I wasn't stuck in a meeting at EoD.

Going to give some more thoughts when I get home, but here's some off the top of my head. as of now I've gone from town reading Fanto to REALLY town reading Fanto.

The Malus vote is odd because when that happened makes it look like it could easily be bussing, but I also think it's pretty thought out when most bus votes usually aren't because they aren't actually trying to get town to kill their team mate. Going to say town there for now.

Faddy comes out of that day looking real bad, except that vote on Neeks is the most town thing in terms of when it happened. So for now I'm going to town read him, but I'm keeping my eye on him.