• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Were they scum together in that game? I didn't read it that way at all, but I suppose I could go look.
I have never been scum so no we weren't.

Zeke and Monkey seem to have the right idea behind my post, I'm not entirely sure how Faddy or Sorian misunderstood it so much but it's NAI to me.

My only problem with the read is seems like it would be best to keep it to yourself, to better read sparks.
If sparks actually manages to alter his playstyle to trick me into town reading him then that is a town read he most certainly deserves.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Zeke and Monkey seem to have the right idea behind my post, I'm not entirely sure how Faddy or Sorian misunderstood it so much but it's NAI to me.
Having just played a (town) hydra with Sorian, it might make me inclined to town read him a bit, actually. I'll wait to see what Faddy says before I comment on him.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
hjMuZ9q.gif

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Good morning, all!

Getting ready to head into work, but I'll give the thread a re-read when I have some free moments.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Blaaaahhhh I'm bored, I don't know what to talk about. Someone ask me for my opinions or something.

Terrabyte20xx

Oct 25, 2017
So for now, I'm going to

VOTE: Faddy

His exchange with Sorian really rubbed me the wrong way. Like, I get it's day one, but he was really splitting hairs over Sorian's sarcastic (but admittedly fair) response.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Faddy splits hairs and is stubborn besides. His behavior is whatever to me. The fact that he misread something that much rings a bell for me though.

Fanto, there's already stuff happening past shitposts. No one should have to prompt you. But if we must, tell me what you think of Ket and Stu so far.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Faddy splits hairs and is stubborn besides. His behavior is whatever to me. The fact that he misread something that much rings a bell for me though.

Fanto, there's already stuff happening past shitposts. No one should have to prompt you. But if we must, tell me what you think of Ket and Stu so far.

I have to agree about faddy, but the fact that he misread something is NAI in my opinion. People misread shit all the time.

Sorian v Faddy is interesting, feels like town v town if I had to go with my gut

Fanto has contributed a whole lot of nothing so far, same as a few others. Wish I could see more of terra tho, the posts he did make were good and I'm

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ket has 4 posts so far, the only one that wasn't a joke post was this in response to a Sparks post where he named some players he was "keeping an eye on":
Are you not making meta reads? Why are you keeping your eye on those 4 people you listed? Also, why those 4?
Nothing alignment indicative to me so far, the Meta says that Ket will ask questions and poke at players regardless of her alignment.

Stu has 6 posts so far, and I don't think any are worth quoting yet. Faddy said he wanted to lunch him, Stu responded by saying he should vote for him then. Nothing came of it.

So yeah, I've got nothing on either of them yet.

As for other stuff happening, Sorian and Faddy were bickering for a while. I don't really have much to add to that conversation.

Nin was making a lot of posts that said nothing, NAI.

Zeke was here for a bit, commented on a few things and then dipped out.

That seems to be the majority of what took place after I went to bed, I don't really have much to comment on tbh.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Why not ask for other peoples opinions?

But since you're asking to be asked. Opinion on Faddy, Sorian, Zeke, Monkey?
I don't know, I feel rusty, it's been a while since I've properly played a game. I need people to force me to play lol.

Faddy and Sorian I mentioned above a bit, nothing is really sticking out to me about either them as far as alignment goes though. If I had to give a hot read, they're probably Town v Town.

Zeke seemed to kind of blend in when he showed up earlier, not sure what to make of that yet, didn't really get the feeling that he had much to say. The one post where he was saying that Aeleus should keep their read on Sparks to themselves made me raise an eyebrow for a moment, but it's also a very Zeke thing to say tbh.

Monkey seems fine, I don't trust her though.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It could be! But I don't think so. This feels like a silly early day 1 slap fight and it's the kind of a thing I feel like scum usually doesn't get involved in.
Usually they could this time though.
I don't want to force you into a path but I just want you to keep an open mind.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
What about Sawneeks? Anyone have thoughts on her?

I felt like she was one of the first ones to make some of the first "serious" posts during the jokey phase, however, her focusing on Sparks seemed kind of weak because we all know how Sparks is by this point so making reads on him a topic of discussion early just felt a bit easy I guess.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Nin promised a plan and or great revelations.

Evil aliNIN wouldn't go on these other tangents before giving THE PLAN, would he?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Nin promised a plan and or great revelations.

Evil aliNIN wouldn't go on these other tangents before giving THE PLAN, would he?

There are two ways this map mechanic will turn out.

My initial thought was that the map is a red herring. Just like the last time.

But this being a sequel and repeating the same idea would be boring I think this time around the map will have some kind of impact.

My suggestion will be that we all stay on the same room, except me being the only one being in a another room.

My though was that if there is the likely hood of another room being dangerous. I would sacrifice myself.

Of course there would also be the possibility of me trying to lure everyone else into a trap and me being a sole survivor.

That what I remember being written down on the paper I left home

What does everyone else think of that plan ?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Nin is town

townieness not guaranteed. This poster does not accept responsibility for Nin being scum or seeming scumish

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Morning all. Time for a play I think.

No, he had a good post on the diff between town and scum sparks. So no it wasn't the "same". Can be applied to blarg as well it seems from his last game.
[/QUOTE
My only problem with the read is seems like it would be best to keep it to yourself, to better read sparks.

I don't really like these posts by Zeke. They seem forced and I don't think they're actually doing much other than reinforcing the idea that Sparks is town, which a scum!Zeke would already know, of course. I also don't get why it's better to keep reads about Sparks, one of the most volatile players in the roster, to yourself considering how his play style naturally draws people into wanting to vote for him. If someone has a better understanding of Spark's playstyle, town is better off knowing it up front.

So I'm gonna Vote: EzekelRAGE

I feel like town Zeke would have just posted *truffleshuffle* in response to that little exchange. This feels like someone trying to push himself into the game early on to gain influence.

How's that for a read.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Ahem, let's try that again without breaking quotes.

No, he had a good post on the diff between town and scum sparks. So no it wasn't the "same". Can be applied to blarg as well it seems from his last game.

I don't really like these posts by Zeke. They seem forced and I don't think they're actually doing much other than reinforcing the idea that Sparks is town, which a scum!Zeke would already know, of course. I also don't get why it's better to keep reads about Sparks, one of the most volatile players in the roster, to yourself considering how his play style naturally draws people into wanting to vote for him. If someone has a better understanding of Spark's playstyle, town is better off knowing it up front.

So I'm gonna Vote: EzekelRAGE

I feel like town Zeke would have just posted *truffleshuffle* in response to that little exchange. This feels like someone trying to push himself into the game early on to gain influence.

How's that for a read.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
There are two ways this map mechanic will turn out.

My initial thought was that the map is a red herring. Just like the last time.

But this being a sequel and repeating the same idea would be boring I think this time around the map will have some kind of impact.

My suggestion will be that we all stay on the same room, except me being the only one being in a another room.

My though was that if there is the likely hood of another room being dangerous. I would sacrifice myself.

Of course there would also be the possibility of me trying to lure everyone else into a trap and me being a sole survivor.

The fact that you're advocating for being the one to be sacrificed makes me say no. No one would kill themselves for nothing.

Keeping my eyes on you man.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
JEqT.gif

I can see the future.
Do you want to hear what happens?

You will unvote me before the day ends.

If you want to make yourself more credible. Stay on this vote
I'm not one to lock myself into a vote early, but don't worry Nin, I'd be perfectly fine with voting you out on D1 in any game. <3
Narrator: There was no piece of paper at home.
I think we had the same discussion in the first game at some point, and that I'd rather we not try to organize anything around the map without knowing more about it first.