• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
nonetheless,

I am very happy that we are that active.
I am not happy that most is very uninteresting.
I expected more conspiracy.
I did not expect to have this much Snooze

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I stared into the black hole.
I've seen things.
I'm not the one I used to be.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Sorian (2 votes)
Terrabyte20xx - #206
Funky Dude Sparks - #315

Sawneeks (1 votes)
Verelios - #98

Pirate Bae (1 votes)
Fanto - #264

Fanto (1 votes)
Pirate Bae - #208

B-Dubs (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #207

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #132 #135

Faddy (0 votes)
Sorian - #101 #341

Dr. Monkey (0 votes)
Fanto - #96 #264

Not voting: TheWorthyEdge, flatearthpandas, SweetNicole, Faddy, B-Dubs, Kalor, Blargonaut, malus, EzekelRAGE, Ketkat, TheChuggernaut, Sorian, Dr. Monkey, Sawneeks, Maolfunction, Aeleus, Stuart444, Zippedpinhead, nin, Kyanrute

Post Counts:
Funky Dude Sparks: 61 Fanto: 39 TheChuggernaut: 30 Sawneeks: 24 Sorian: 18 Verelios: 13 Maolfunction: 10 Faddy: 8 Zippedpinhead: 7 Blargonaut: 7 nin: 6 weemadarthur: 5 SweetNicole: 4 Kyanrute: 4 Ketkat: 4 Dr. Monkey: 4 Terrabyte20xx: 3 Stuart444: 3 Pirate Bae: 3 Kalor: 2 malus: 1 EzekelRAGE: 1 flatearthpandas: 1 Aeleus: 1

Current Countdown:
4gpg7egg4i

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 1 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start

library (Active votes: 5)
verelios - #98
kyanrute - #114
maolfunction - #147
zippedpinhead - #205
blargonaut - #347

kitchen (Active votes: 3)
kyanrute - #110 #114
ketkat - #139
funky dude sparks - #204
flatearthpandas - #344

rec room (Active votes: 3)
fanto - #96
sawneeks - #146
aeleus - #220

quarters (Active votes: 2)
kyanrute - #106 #110
dr. monkey - #176
malus - #353

bathroom (Active votes: 2)
faddy - #99
weemadarthur - #187

dining room (Active votes: 2)
kalor - #157
stuart444 - #345

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sorian With 2 votes already on you.
How do you feel?
Is the pressure on ?
Was it there ?
will it be there?
or will it never be?

Oct 26, 2017
vote: nin
Not a fan of the poetry.

All caught up now. Not much to say except that lunch is still lingering, might have been a mistake

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
has anyone gotten a good read on Sparks' play? even seeing him as both town and scum i...don't see the difference? i really can't tell what's his normal weird and what isn't.

Currently my technique for reading Sparks is trying to see how much he's paying attention to that entire game, rather than individual arguments because his are often hard to interpret. I find that TownSparks pays decent attention to the game (in his own way) while ScumSparks tends to get bewildred by the fact that he hasn't been lunched yet and just tries to keep it that way.

HoH is a decent example of this, TownSparks thought something was off in my first post of the game (it was actually a very niche breadcrumb) and he was the only one to smell something was off. I don't think the ScumSparks I saw in LiS was able to make observations like that.

vote: nin
Not a fan of the poetry.

All caught up now. Not much to say except that lunch is still lingering, might have been a mistake
Not a fan of poetry! Scum!

Obviously we can never be friends, though I would like to hear Nin's theory at this point, for fun if nothing else.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fep placing a vote on me does not bother me that much since i Can understand his pov,
in his eyes this is pure shitposting.
in my eyes this is bringing us together.
As i said before, i wont move.
Will test Things out first.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Still at work and i left the small paper with the Theory written down at home.
you all will have to wait some time more.
but dont Panic.
it will be worth it

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorian With 2 votes already on you.
How do you feel?
Is the pressure on ?
Was it there ?
will it be there?
or will it never be?

No, I'm not feeling the pressure from Terra memeing since he hasn't played a game in years and Sparks can't keep attention span up long enough for me to believe that vote will stay much longer.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
No, I'm not feeling the pressure from Terra memeing since he hasn't played a game in years and Sparks can't keep attention span up long enough for me to believe that vote will stay much longer.

I don't see why we shouldn't lynch you today.

Your arguments against people listening to Terra and Sparks is very defensive.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
If you don't see why, then you should make it known with a vote!

We could lynch you too Stu.

Aeleus has made my no lynch for today list with a nice post about Sparks with good analysis of when they were scum together. Feels townie to me. Although now I need to go look for breadcrumbs in Aeleus' first post...

Also nin if you have a breadcrumb in your poetry you are 100% scum.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You tried to undermine both of them.

Terra by pointing out he hasn't played in a while.
Sparks by saying he doesn't concentrate enough.

Pointing out why I think a vote is weak when asked is a new definition of defensive but that still doesn't match your editorial ism . I don't care if people listen to them and clearly neither do you.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Aeleus has made my no lynch for today list with a nice post about Sparks with good analysis of when they were scum together. Feels townie to me. Although now I need to go look for breadcrumbs in Aeleus' first post...

Why are you searching for crumbs and wasn't Aeleus the one who just posted a little wall of "man Sparks really acts the same when town or scum, who knows what he could be!" Are you throwing darts with your reads?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you searching for crumbs and wasn't Aeleus the one who just posted a little wall of "man Sparks really acts the same when town or scum, who knows what he could be!" Are you throwing darts with your reads?

Not throwing darts. I could be wrong about Aeleus but I liked the post because it included some self reflection on their own actions as scum. It seemed honest to me.

Whether the read on Sparks is good or not isn't really relevent to the Aeleus town read.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not throwing darts. I could be wrong about Aeleus but I liked the post because it included some self reflection on their own actions as scum. It seemed honest to me.

Whether the read on Sparks is good or not isn't really relevent to the Aeleus town read.

And you're hinting at their crumbs because......?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
No, he had a good post on the diff between town and scum sparks. So no it wasn't the "same". Can be applied to blarg as well it seems from his last game.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

My only problem with the read is seems like it would be best to keep it to yourself, to better read sparks.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Good morning. I'm starting to understand why people complain that we talk too much. Will be in catchup for a minute.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Commenting on general controversies as I go:

nin's "I have something" is pretty towny; gotta agree with Faddy on that, especially if it comes to nothing, which is what I expect.

Arguing over meta reads on day one is boring. It's like the no-kill discussion, except more likely to come from scum, I think, though only a little.

Sparks has 61 posts of fucking nothing and I almost want to vote there just to remove a significant chunk of clutter, but also because he's a loose cannon who can really skew votes. Not sure that's a big danger in a big game, though.

Sparks seems like the usual Sparks to me. We're 5 hours into day 1 so this read can change, but him playing like this checks out so far I guess.

I've also played with scum Sparks once, it was my first game, and he died on day 1, so I honestly don't remember what his scum game is like.
Wasn't that the game where he accidentally admitted to being a poisoner or something? I didn't play in it, but I have a vague memory. I would expect then a small difference between town and scum Sparks might be less hollering for mass claims/role claims but who knows, since he basically outed himself at least once.
HoH is a decent example of this, TownSparks thought something was off in my first post of the game (it was actually a very niche breadcrumb) and he was the only one to smell something was off. I don't think the ScumSparks I saw in LiS was able to make observations like that.
Interesting, thank you.
It's role madness I bet a lot of us townies are playing it low key
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

See, this is why you don't get townread.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] Fanto - UTC-6
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-8
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao - UTC-8
[They/Them] Aeleus|A - UTC+0
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|monkey - UTC-5
[He/Him] B-Dubs|dubs - UTC-5
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
[They/She] weemadarthur|wee - UTC-5
[He/Him] Funky Dude Sparks - UTC-6
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6
[He/Him] malus - UTC+1
[He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8
[He/Him] Faddy - UTC+0
[any] flatearthpandas|fep - UTC+9
[She/Her] Ketkat - UTC-5
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-6
[any] Sorian - UTC-6
[He/Him] Kalor - UTC+0
[She/Her] Pirate Bae - UTC-7
[He/Him] Stuart444|Stu - UTC+0
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead - UTC-6
[He/Him] Terrabyte20xx - UTC-6
[He/Him] TheWorthyEdge - NEED
[She/Her] SweetNicole - NEED
Hey, dingdongs, if you play primarily on mobile, screenshot this, put it in your notes, or keep it open in a tab/window. If you play on anything else, keep it open in a tab, put up a sticky note, do what you gotta do.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

Were they scum together in that game? I didn't read it that way at all, but I suppose I could go look.