• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
What a pathetic fucking loser. Tweeting out private conversations like that. Just look at this tweet:

He's admitting that her sleeping on the floor is the reason he's bitter. He's basically punishing her now because she refused to fuck him or something. Complete piece of shit.
"IF SHE WANTS IN THE BED, SHE HAS TO FUCK ME FIRST"

Fucking creep.

But hey, he's the one who's got a "cuddling degree"... *eyeroll*

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
That's not an excuse to read it.
And I don't have a problem with you specifically but with pretty much everyone and human nature in general. So don't take it personally

He cancelled the ticked long after she presumably said no. I don't imagine he threatened her on the spot, at least.

Scumbag behavior to post it online, but I wouldn't call it sexual harrasment for that reason. Still not sure what the guy did though, op was very confusing.
Did you read it? I only read them to try and get a fuller picture. It would be irresponsible for me to comment without looking at everything that's out there.

On the other thing you said, are you suggesting he cancelled the ticket and kicked her out because he was reported for sexual harassment which in his opinion never happened? The girl still hasn't said what happened after she refused sex in the bed and we may never know if she doesn't say.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Then again, she put herself in that situation by intitiating the DTF convo and accepting the trip.

It doesn't seem as one dimensional as many want to make it seem.

It seemed pretty amicable, but he also definitely did like all the work for her (she was not as into it as this guy was working for it). If it went well maybe they would have had a good time and this drama wouldn't have happened.

Something went wrong [missing part here], she changed her mind, and now the dude wants us to feel sorry for him that he feels awkward and alone in his hotel room and literally made his offer about exchanging sex. It's a gross-ass precedent for a dude just chasing ass.

Baircade

Aug 21, 2018
Europe
This is why taking gifts like those tickets from men you don't know IRL a bad idea...
Also the grooming in those conversations....ew. It's sad it often takes a couple of years/incidents to realize you are being groomed, from personal experience. So despite her going with it for a while (being human is hard, we all go along with things because we don't want to feel embarrassed or annoying or whatever + it might seem exciting in the moment) it is obvious she was getting uncomfortable after the whole (RED FLAG) "can't sleep without a warm body next to me" blabla making you feel bad for me thing.

They both made mistakes but he is definitely in the wrong and crazy for posting those screenshots.
Keep digging your own grave, brah.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Most of the time, guys end up ruining any chances of any further relationship because they can't take a bit of rejection in the moment. Guy clearly had one idea about how it was going to go down.

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
Cancelling her ticket is really fucked up, i get he is upset about somethings and im sure they're both in the wrong about stuff. But doing this to her so she cant get back home wtf, dude is such a shit bag.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
For all you fuckwits out there, sex is something that is never owed or obligated. You can date someone, get engage, get married and if that person says no in the end, then it means no.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cancelling her ticket is really fucked up, i get he is upset about somethings and im sure they're both in the wrong about stuff. But doing this to her so she cant get back home wtf, dude is such a shit bag.

AP FACT CHECK: Resetera put the blame for the harrassment on cdgexe. But it takes two to tango. cdgexe's demand for sex is one reason for the harrassment. mari_mba's refusal of the trip is another.

Oct 25, 2017
That's a lot of pictures.
I have condensed this epic for you into a relatively shorter summary. Normal is him, italics is her. Be aware this is a summary and is not word for word.

Hey no biggie if you wanna come hang with friends I got you a place to stay, no obligation. I'll even get you a plane ticket.
Wow awesome thanks I'll think about it! ...okay I'm in!
I'm so lonely, I can't even sleep without cuddling. People can cuddle as friends, right?
Yeah cuddling is awesome I'm game.
It's a new year it's time to try new things. Like cuddling with me.
*Planning shit and misc.*
Hey do you like having your head scratched, my technique is perfect.
Hell yeah I do
You deserve this.
Wow I trust you and I don't even know you.
Take it easy, I would never hurt you. You're only young for so long, gotta take chances. Right? Riiiiiiight?
*multiple vague references throughout to romantic interest during a prior relationship*
Okay time to set some ground rules. Are you down to fuck or not? I don't like holding hands or getting emotional.
Cool no pressure I just wanna get my dick wet as friends.
(Authors note: Holy shit that escalated immediately)
...I usually try to avoid banging friends.
No pressure. If we happen to fuck no biggie, right? Anyway, would you be interested in bondage? It sounds like you're pretty down to fuck. No holding hands, though. Got it.
I guess... I'm down for whatever. Normal sex is okay, nothing crazy.
Oh sure sure, I'm very accommodating, always have been, that's who I am, safety first! Mr. Safety! My choking method is very safe.
Well maybe not so much that, but spanking is pretty tight. I'm pretty vanilla but sure I'll be your sex toy for the week.
Alright my kitten shh shh, do you mind if I call you kitten? Sh kitten, we'll take it at your pace.
Yeah maybe get to know each other a bit first. Feel each other out.

And then the actual event rolled around and they met up. I guess after feeling it out, she wasn't feeling it anymore. She didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him and planned to camp out on the floor, he told her she was no longer welcome in his room at all, claiming it isn't fair of her to make him feel awkward like that. Now he's entertaining the idea of cancelling her plane ride home as a big ol fuck you.
She reported him for harassment to the con so he posted their entire sex contract conversation on twitter looking for vindication, which backfired.

Edit: Updated where I got them swapped.

Last edited:

Baircade

Aug 21, 2018
Europe
Fraud? It was his decision spending his money hoping to have someone to bone while at GDQ while cloaking it in a BS shroud of "I need body warmth or I won't be able to sleep and I don't have my therapy dog". The way he tries to speedrun his way into her panties in those screenshots also make me cringe.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I mean we're only seeing a small glimmer of the story. If a few weeks before they're talking as graphically as that about sex, and then now we're at a sexual harassment claim then that means there's something in between we're not seeing: crucially that appears to be something he's keeping from us

I've heard that for historians, a rule of thumb is that you should be more willing to believe people's stories when the stories aren't in the teller's favour. While this isn't a historical context, it's interest that in this case, the guy is making himself look like a creep with his story. So if there's something left out, why would he intentionally leave it out if it didn't make him look like he believes all women are prostitutes?

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I have condensed this epic for you into a relatively shorter summary. Normal is him, italics is her.

Hey no biggie if you wanna come hang with friends I got you a place to stay, no obligation. I'll even get you a plane ticket.
I'm so lonely, I can't even sleep without cuddling. People can cuddle as friends, right?
Hell yeah I do
You deserve this.
Take it easy, I would never hurt you. You're only young for so long, gotta take chances. Right? Riiiiiiight?
*multiple vague references throughout to romantic interest during a prior relationship*
Okay time to set some ground rules. Are you down to fuck or not? I don't like holding hands or getting emotional I just wanna get my dick wet.
...I try to avoid banging friends.
No pressure. If we happen to fuck no biggie, right? Anyway, would you be interested in bondage? It sounds like you're down to fuck. No holding hands, though.
Oh sure sure, I'm very accommodating, always have been, that's who I am, safety first! Mr. Safety! My choking method is very safe.
Well maybe not so much that but spanking is pretty tight. I'm pretty vanilla but sure I'll be your sex toy for the week.
Alright my kitten shh shh, do you mind if I call you kitten? Sh kitten, we'll take it at your pace.
Yeah get to know each other a bit first. Feel each other out.

Jesus Christ, I don't like using the word Cringe but oh my god, that's just uughhhh.

Also, as a coincidence, I used the line "People can cuddle as friends, right?" which turned into sex and now we've been together for 6 years.

Iorv3th

Oct 27, 2017
What a piece of shit. Especially after posting those chat logs, why would you? Certainly not helping him.

Fraud? It was his decision spending his money hoping to have someone to bone while at GDQ while cloaking it in a BS shroud of "I need body warmth or I won't be able to sleep and I don't have my therapy dog". The way he tries to speedrun his way into her panties in those screenshots also make me cringe.

If it is 'fraud' then wouldn't that make him technically a "john" and be grounds for arrest for soliciting sex for money?

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Did you read it? I only read them to try and get a fuller picture. It would be irresponsible for me to comment without looking at everything that's out there.

On the other thing you said, are you suggesting he cancelled the ticket and kicked her out because he was reported for sexual harassment which in his opinion never happened? The girl still hasn't said what happened after she refused sex in the bed and we may never know if she doesn't say.
I read the beginning of the post where the girl was talking about her experiences then closed it for violating her privacy.

For the second thing, yes, given the timeline of his twitter posts it seems that way. Idk why he was reported for sexual harassment still, but I don't doubt the girl might want to hit back when she recovers from his scummy idea of posting her messages.
Also it's almost 3am and i might have missed something.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Available evidence suggests that she simply discovered he was a douchebag.

lol, that's very true xD

The way he tries to speedrun his way into her panties in those screenshots also make me cringe.

I laughed. x)
But forreal, why do all scumbags talk like this? Is this some word vomit a PUA teaches?

Are you saying she's in the wrong for not providing sex?

Nothing hotter than sex you're """obligated""" to have.

This story is gross and none of this should have been posted. What a creep.

it's basically this

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Also, why does everyone at these speedrunning events always try to bang? Are the conference rooms pumping some type of gas that makes everyone want to fuck or something?

Nexxious

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Dude shouldn't have posted their private conversations. Thats some real personal stuff, seems like he did that out of spite of getting banned and called out on this.

IMO dude should get her a ticket back as he promised, apologize and do it publicly now that he has posted the whole conversation.

Is there a gofundme for a plane ticket for her? I''d like to help her, feel bad for her.

preta

Oct 25, 2017
I have condensed this epic for you into a relatively shorter summary. Normal is him, italics is her.

Hell yeah I do
You deserve this.
Okay time to set some ground rules. Are you down to fuck or not? I don't like holding hands or getting emotional I just wanna get my dick wet.
No pressure. If we happen to fuck no biggie, right? Anyway, would you be interested in bondage? It sounds like you're down to fuck. No holding hands, though.
Well maybe not so much that but spanking is pretty tight. I'm pretty vanilla but sure I'll be your sex toy for the week.
To be fair, she was the one who asked if he was down to fuck, and they both seemed entirely into it through the end of the convo. It's what happened afterwards that's the issue, not so much the initial convo.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017

Good lord, what a baby. Some times things don't work out, and that sucks... but you don't go on to be a vindictive asshole about it. The fact that he seems so hung up on sleeping alone leaves me very little doubt that he probably was very rude or aggressive to her after. It was a sketchy situation that he himself put himself into and was clearly thinking with the wrong head. Arrangements like that almost never play out like fantasized online even if you do end up liking eachother... unless literally talking to a prostitute.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Wow that's a horrible way to handle this. Does he really think this is a good idea?

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
I could have a girl talk about how much she wants to get with me, and all the dirty things she'll let me do, every time we're together or when we chat online, and I still know that when it finally looks like that'll happen, and she says she changed her mind, THAT'S OKAY!

"Want to just cuddle?" Absolutely and I will not push the issue.
"I think I'm just going to head home." And I will drive you there or pay for a Lyft because no pressure.

Only shitheads try to force the issue, and I should know because I used to be a shithead that didn't realize continuing to make moves on someone that doesn't want it IS A SHITTY FUCKING THING TO DO.

The Doctor

Jan 17, 2018

Hell yeah I do
You deserve this.
(Authors note: Holy shit that escalated)
My god... not even Tinder gets this wild so quickly haha

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I have a degree in history and I have literally never heard of this.
Well, it's your professors against mine, I suppose, but that isn't even the point. If this is the story he chose to present and he left out some part of the story despite posting logs, why wouldn't he want to include something that makes him look better?

More than likely, he thinks that this actually exonerates him. If he thinks it exonerates him, the whole thing reeks of him viewing this situation as a transaction.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Posting those chat screens is the worst possible thing anybody could've done. Take 'em down dude, wtf are you doing?

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I read the beginning of the post where the girl was talking about her experiences then closed it for violating her privacy.

For the second thing, yes, given the timeline of his twitter posts it seems that way. Idk why he was reported for sexual harassment still, but I don't doubt the girl might want to hit back when she recovers from his scummy idea of posting her messages.
Also it's almost 3am and i might have missed something.
She's probably all over the place trying to sort accommodation and a flight back. Even if you have money it can be stressful organising those things unexpectedly. When she's back home and rested maybe we'll hear more after she's gathered her thoughts.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, it's your professors against mine, I suppose, but that isn't even the point. If this is the story he chose to present and he left out some part of the story despite posting logs, why wouldn't he want to include something that makes him look better?
What if he thinks that this does make him look good?

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, she was the one who asked if he was down to fuck, and they both seemed entirely into it through the end of the convo. It's what happened afterwards that's the issue, not so much the initial convo.
Yeah I just realized that before you posted as I went through it again. Gotta swap the italics, two bits got merged.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
This is completely fucked up. As if the conversations, his crystal clear intentions, and whatever happened in the bed weren't horrific enough he actively tries to punish her for this by leaving her stranded?

And then he boasts about it all and actually slings dirt and leaks private conversations online

I hope he is completely ostracized from the community and is persona non grata. What an absolute entitled, intimidating, slimey, manipulating cretin.

Xomon

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Trolling
Social media is societal cancer.

All of these social media tools creating drama by sheer virtue of being complete assholes by virtue of the internet allowing them to be complete assholes by sheer virtue of the existance of social media which does nothing more than shine a spotlight on small-minded cunts who would never have a platform if social media didn't exist is making everyone lose their fucking minds.

All of this fake outrage on a video game web site is fucking ridiculous. The constant stream of posts to get us riled up about micropenised internet assholes who in real life wouldn't possibly consider pulling half of the shit they pull on the internet because they have no real-life balls is insane.

Ban me the fuck out of this insane shit hole. For the record, if you weren't reading... I support the oppressed. Bye bye!

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oof I didn't even realize the OP was referring to that ZeRo.

Hoping he cuts association fast.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
As positive as the event is (I genuinely feel it's one of the most positive events in gaming, amassing literally MILLIONS of dollars towards charities against cancer) there seems to always be a whole lot of "weird" with it each year. Like, this particular example. It's just...why?

Hopefully these things never get big enough that they kill the events themselves. Anything that can help fight cancer, even if a tiny bit, is always a positive thing to have around. As long as common sense isn't thrown out of the window either.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia

All of these social media tools creating drama by sheer virtue of being complete assholes by virtue of the internet allowing them to be complete assholes by sheer virtue of the existance of social media which does nothing more than shine a spotlight on small-minded cunts who would never have a platform if social media didn't exist is making everyone lose their fucking minds.

All of this fake outrage on a video game web site is fucking ridiculous. The constant stream of posts to get us riled up about micropenised internet assholes who in real life wouldn't possibly consider pulling half of the shit they pull on the internet because they have no real-life balls is insane.

Ban me the fuck out of this insane shit hole. For the record, if you weren't reading... I support the oppressed. Bye bye!

Lol.

Please hit your head on the door on the way out please.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Available evidence suggests that she simply discovered he was a douchebag.
Considering how quick he is to cancel the ticket home for this girl + post private chat logs, this is definitely looking to be the case.

I went through some of them to get an idea, and man, it's uncomfortable. You shouldn't post that kind of personal shit.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

15 messages huh.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

An hour later and he's got 2 likes on a few of his dumb tweets, I think it's okay, GDC drama won't break the internet today. (yet?)

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Mazzle I really think this tweet should be in the OP

BU6s7w.png