• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phantom88

Banned
Jan 7, 2018
User Warned: Antagonizing other members
What's even more amusing is the person followed up and denied even mentioning PC, so go figure. Not sure why people here just assume things without facts. As long as a topic supports a narrative it gets a rise here because there's always agendas. On the other hand, journalists and websites are to blame too. They report these things without any source or fact checking. But this is about this place and the fact that a thread like that existed here should tell you everything you need to know.

You can almost taste your tears at the mere thought of this game not being exclusive to the corporation you idolize.

When the game will come to PC's after a few months, the threads will be amazing here

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
It's a Sony franchise. Whatever happens with Death Stranding is up to Sony, not Kojima.
Question is, is "Demise Stranding" a multiplat? ;) Thinking about Demon's Souls and Dark Souls where FROM just changed the title on the "sequel" and side-stepped the exclusivity deal.
This happened last gen too sorta.

92631-bioshock-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg

2731786927_15e9469300_b.jpg
Maybe the exclusivity slogan was about the cover art? ;P

Seriously though. I understand the OP, it is annoying and confusing. But it's easy to understand why the publishers and devs are dancing around the subject. Might be a contract in place that we don't know about. And if they would say that a game is exclusive then some imature gamers on competing platforms would get sour and probably start finding faults in it and exaggerate until a puddle downgrade is suddenly a reason to boycott a game... :P
And if they would say that it would come to PC they would get less people to double dip... and the launch PR would be buried by immature people saying "I'm waiting for the definitive edition on PC instead" and the day 1 sales wouldn't be as impressive.

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
I do find the existence of deals to hush any mention competing versions irritating. Like I'm not going to expect a console company itself to mention competing systems but it bothers me when the actual developer has to speak in none committal code when asked a direct question about other platforms despite knowing the answer.

Jan 20, 2019
Question is, is "Demise Stranding" a multiplat? ;) Thinking about Demon's Souls and Dark Souls where FROM just changed the title on the "sequel" and side-stepped the exclusivity deal.

Maybe the exclusivity slogan was about the cover art? ;P

Seriously though. I understand the OP, it is annoying and confusing. But it's easy to understand why the publishers and devs are dancing around the subject. Might be a contract in place that we don't know about. And if they would say that a game is exclusive then some imature gamers on competing platforms would get sour and probably start finding faults in it and exaggerate until a puddle downgrade is suddenly a reason to boycott a game... :P
And if they would say that it would come to PC they would get less people to double dip... and the launch PR would be buried by immature people saying "I'm waiting for the definitive edition on PC instead" and the day 1 sales wouldn't be as impressive.

Demon souls and dark souls are not the same game.

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
Still waiting to be told of the PS4 first-party games that have gone to PC.

Anything outside of Sony's first-party isn't their responsibility—that's on the IP owner.

DisturbedSwan

Oct 25, 2017
Hampshire, UK.
DS isn't coming to PC.

At the time Detroit was released Quantic Dream was an Independent Sony 2nd-party developer, how was Sony to know a year later they would be bought out by NetEase?

At release Yakuza 0 and Kiwami we're only on PS hardware. It's up to Sega whether they put it on PC a year later or not, not Sony.

The only thing misleading in this thread is the OP.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Still waiting to be told of the PS4 first-party games that have gone to PC.

Anything outside of Sony's first-party isn't their responsibility—that's on the IP owner.

Do Quantic Dream's games, Helldivers, Journey, Everybody's Going to the Rapture etc fit the bill? Weren't these games financed and published by Sony? Sorry if they're not, I am not well versed in console stuff.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
For all we know in the contract kojima signed could've said he wanted to release his game on PC sometime after launch. The decision could've already been made.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with speculating on a possible PC release of DS, but the game hasn't officially been announced for PC release and it's important to acknowledge that (otherwise we're living in the world of fantasy and dreams).

That said much of the commentary on this subject just reads like poorly disguised port-begging.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
DS isn't coming to PC.

At the time Detroit was released Quantic Dream was an Independent Sony 2nd-party developer, how was Sony to know a year later they would be bought out by NetEase?

At release Yakuza 0 and Kiwami we're only on PS hardware. It's up to Sega whether they put it on PC a year later or not, not Sony.

The only thing misleading in this thread is the OP.
QD is privately owned, Netease just made a deal with them, but yeah QD being private might have got them wiggle room when it came to a later PC port.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with speculating on a possible PC release of DS, but the game hasn't officially been announced for PC release and it's important to acknowledge that (otherwise we're living in the world of fantasy and dreams).

That said much of the commentary on this subject just reads like poorly disguised port-begging.

It's indeed important to remind it never was announced OFFICIALLY for PC. It's all about the language used by Sony and KojiPro. We had indeed an official Medium QA that was removed afterward (maybe because it wasn't approved afterward) which mentionned a PC release.

But the word is that since it was removed, it shouldn't count. Fair enough. But since the partnership was announced officially by Sony with a video, it was announced as a console exclusive. Console exclusive has a meaning for Sony and we know it. And it's not a labelling mistake either since it was the wording in their PR on their investor corporate website. Console exclusive means exclusivity only cover consoles. And so far, it has been proven to be true.

But back then, the game had yet to have a name. So people claims, once it was unveiled as Death Stranding and switched to Decima Engine, the exclusivity was full. And yet, Sony still had the "console exclusive" wording on the PR from their corporate website (which are informations for investors). Even after that, the wording remains where it matters: Not in a marketing piece where there can be mistakes and confusions but where it does matter: Informations for investors.

As for the "poorly disguised port begging", the opposite could be said: A lot of defensive people because it may not be an exclusive anymore.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
PC is its own thing, every Xbox exclusive is on PC for example. I just read it as exclusive within the console space. Plus it doesnt bother me, Im just happy to see any game gain platforms.

I doubt that Death Stranding will come to pc straight away, probably a year or so after at the earliest.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
QD is privately owned, Netease just made a deal with them, but yeah QD being private might have got them wiggle room when it came to a later PC port.
Not really. Insomniac's a private company but do you think Sony would let them port Spider-Man to PC? Never happening. If Detroit was a system seller and selling 10 million units, Sony wouldn't have let Quantic Dream port it to PC either. But it isn't, so Sony clearly didn't care when they approved that port.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
It's indeed important to remind it never was announced OFFICIALLY for PC. It's all about the language used by Sony and KojiPro. We had indeed an official Medium QA that was removed afterward (maybe because it wasn't approved afterward) which mentionned a PC release.

But the word is that since it was removed, it shouldn't count. Fair enough. But since the partnership was announced officially by Sony with a video, it was announced as a console exclusive. Console exclusive has a meaning for Sony and we know it. And it's not a labelling mistake either since it was the wording in their PR on their investor corporate website. Console exclusive means exclusivity only cover consoles. And so far, it has been proven to be true.

But back then, the game had yet to have a name. So people claims, once it was unveiled as Death Stranding and switched to Decima Engine, the exclusivity was full. And yet, Sony still had the "console exclusive" wording on the PR from their corporate website (which are informations for investors). Even after that, the wording remains where it matters: Not in a marketing piece where there can be mistakes and confusions but where it does matter: Informations for investors.

As for the "poorly disguised port begging", the opposite could be said: A lot of defensive people because it may not be an exclusive anymore.

I recognise the issue with the console exclusive moniker. Tbh, i didn't know Sony used that language regarding this game. Out of interest do you have a source for this?

As far as I know Sony is publishing the game and traditionally the prevailing majority of Sony published games don't come to PC. So even if the "console exclusive" language was used, there's also every reason to suspect it won't come to PC due to the way Sony more often signs publishing agreements.

Acknowledging the above is not "being defensive" and many of the posters arguing that a PC release is unlikely for the same or similar reasons are very rational and well reasoned. So i'd disagree with your last point strongly.

There's a world of difference between someone arguing that based on Sony's publishing history a PC release is unlikely, and someone ardently arguing a PC is all but confirmed based on some alleged interview comment that's been curiously removed, or Sony's ambiguous use of a "console exclusive" moniker.

One at least acknowledges the possibility of a PC release while pointing out that the historical trends strongly suggest otherwise. The other concludes something that is entirely based on conjecture.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
I recognise the issue with the console exclusive moniker. Tbh, i didn't know Sony used that language regarding this game. Out of interest do you have a source for this?

As far as I know Sony is publishing the game and traditionally the prevailing majority of Sony published games don't come to PC. So even if the "console exclusive" language was used, there's also every reason to suspect it won't come to PC due to the way Sony more often signs publishing agreements.

Acknowledging the above is not "being defensive" and many of the posters arguing that a PC release is unlikely for the sameness or similar reasons are very rational and well reasoned. So i'd disagree with your last point strongly.

There's a world of difference between someone arguing that based on Sony's publishing history a PC release is unlikely, and someone ardently arguing a PC is all but confirmed based on some alleged interview comment that's been curiously removed, or Sony's ambiguous use of a "console exclusive" moniker.

One at least acknowledges the possibility of a PC release while pointing out that the historical trends strongly suggest otherwise. The other concludes something that is entirely based on conjecture.

www.youtube.com

Announcing a new partnership with one of the most celebrated game developers in history

The first software title created by the newly formed Kojima Productions will be console exclusive to PlayStation 4.
"The first software title created by the newly formed Kojima Productions will be console exclusive to PlayStation 4. "

The First Software Title Created by the Newly Formed Kojima Productions will be Console Exclusive to PlayStation®4 System

Sony Interactive Entertainment Unveils Hideo Kojima’s PS4 Console Exclusive Title Death Stranding

SAN MATEO, CA, June 13, 2016 – Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today unveiled Hideo Kojima’s first Kojima Productions title DEATH STRANDING for PlayStation®4 (PS4™) and its first teaser trailer at the E3 2016 PlayStation Press Conference. As with all of his past masterpieces, the latest...
SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS
HIDEO KOJIMA'S PS4 CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE TITLE
DEATH STRANDING

As I said, we're far beyond "label mistakes" here (as I believe the lack of only on playstation is because the artbox is provisional). We're talking here about material for investors. The language is carefully chosen. And it indeed goes in the same direction as the Medium QA that was removed:

Likely because indeed, Sony doesn't want to say it's coming to PC later and prefer to use, as usual, the "console exclusive" language, which is more or less the same.

Deleted member 30005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Sony is awful at being transparent and I don't expect any changes until next gen hopefully.

at least MS was transparent about TR after the backlash received

Oh come on. Be reasonable.

Microsoft attempted to bamboozle gamers with their PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds marketing, as clearly demonstrated some pages back, and Chris Charla called Cuphead a "lifetime console exclusive". These two examples alone occurred after Rise of the Tomb Raider.

This thread is a dumpster fire.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️

Acknowledging the above is not "being defensive" and many of the posters arguing that a PC release is unlikely for the same or similar reasons are very rational and well reasoned. So i'd disagree with your last point strongly.

ehhhh my biggest question is why people keep fighting.....if you don't believe its coming to PC why continue to argue with people and go into multiple threads about said topic. Outside of being a fanboy(which we have a lot of on this site), what do they get out of calling this port-begging, or leaving comment like this.
Why is this embarrassing thread still open?

So much willing ignorance and bad faith behind this OP and now it just devolves into a debate on whether Death Stranding is exclusive or not.

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com

Announcing a new partnership with one of the most celebrated game developers in history

The first software title created by the newly formed Kojima Productions will be console exclusive to PlayStation 4.
"The first software title created by the newly formed Kojima Productions will be console exclusive to PlayStation 4. "

The First Software Title Created by the Newly Formed Kojima Productions will be Console Exclusive to PlayStation®4 System

Sony Interactive Entertainment Unveils Hideo Kojima’s PS4 Console Exclusive Title Death Stranding

SAN MATEO, CA, June 13, 2016 – Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today unveiled Hideo Kojima’s first Kojima Productions title DEATH STRANDING for PlayStation®4 (PS4™) and its first teaser trailer at the E3 2016 PlayStation Press Conference. As with all of his past masterpieces, the latest...
DEATH STRANDING

As I said, we're far beyond "label mistakes" here (as I believe the lack of only on playstation is because the artbox is provisional). We're talking here about material for investors. The language is carefully chosen. And it indeed goes in the same direction as the Medium QA that was removed:

Likely because indeed, Sony doesn't want to say it's coming to PC later and prefer to use, as usual, the "console exclusive" language, which is more or less the same.

Also E3 2018 the trailer said Only on PlayStation.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️

Microsoft attempted to bamboozle gamers with their PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds marketing, as clearly demonstrated some pages back, and Chris Charla called Cuphead a "lifetime console exclusive". These two examples alone occurred after Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Microsoft was wrong too, and got called out on it.
*looks at post history*
You guys are so obvious

jeyu

Dec 6, 2018
I think the main problem is the misleading promotion . People buy consoles for games. I don't care if the game come to PC or not. I personally don't like to be fooled . In the death stranding case by example. If the game releases on PC they fooled many.The 2018 trailer says only on playstation. The main page of the game says only on playstation. Why don't be transparent? Street fighter 5 does it right. Since the beginning with the truth. The 3 quantic dreams games. Flower . Journey . Helldivers . The list is growing for me on times I got misleaded on believing a Sony game was exclusive

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com

DEATH STRANDING

Great thanks for the link.

You're right, the careful wording is consistent with other titles that have later released on PC.

That said, it's possible the careful wording here is simply a result of Sony not wanting to conclusively rule out a
later PC release as the details of the publishing agreement allow for it on some unconditional or even conditional basis.

I guess time will tell.

ehhhh my biggest question is why people keep fighting.....if you don't believe its coming to PC why continue to argue with people and go into multiple threads about said topic. Outside of being a fanboy(which we have a lot of on this site), what do they get out of calling this port-begging, or leaving comment like this.

Lumping a whole plethora of diverse replies together as fanboy platform wars is unhelpful and not a mindset i'd Argue it conducive to meaningful discussion. This is a discussion forum after all and so it's not for you or I to police how and when people respond to thread topics.

If you disagree with a post, engage that poster. Throwing around generalisations and fanboy accusations is just as bad as the inflammatory post you're trying to call out.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Not really. Insomniac's a private company but do you think Sony would let them port Spider-Man to PC? Never happening. If Detroit was a system seller and selling 10 million units, Sony wouldn't have let Quantic Dream port it to PC either. But it isn't, so Sony clearly didn't care when they approved that port.
Sony owns Spider Man though.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
Great thanks for the link.

You're right, the careful wording is consistent with other titles that have later released on PC.

That said, it's possible the careful wording here is simply a result of Sony not wanting to conclusively rule out a
later PC release as the details of the publishing agreement allow for it on some unconditional or even conditional basis.

I guess time will tell.

Lumping a whole plethora of diverse replies together as fanboy platform wars is unhelpful and not a mindset i'd Argue it conducive to meaningful discussion. This is a discussion forum after all and so it's not for you or I to police how and when people respond to thread topics.

If you disagree with a post, engage that poster. Throwing around generalisations and fanboy accusations is just as bad as the inflammatory post you're trying to call out.
I never labeled everyone like that, I specifically said people calling others port-beggers......

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The OP, as a consumer, says they wish things were more clearly labelled. Enter droves of people who patronisingly explain why it wouldn't make sense for Sony to do it from a business perspective...

The OP never even argued that it doesn't make sense for Sony to do this from a business perspective, they said that they don't think the current status quo is good from a consumer's perspective. So all those people in here saying "They'd be idiots if they didn't do it" are quite frankly missing the point.

Deleted member 30005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Microsoft was wrong too, and got called out on it.
*looks at post history*
You guys are so obvious

You appear to have a severe reading comprehension problem. I was replying to two individuals who claimed Microsoft has embraced transparency in marketing (unlike Sony) after the RotTR incident. I pointed out the factual inaccuracy of that position.

Your response was to belittle my contribution, behaving like an infant, making vague reference to my post history. Grow up.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
You appear to have a severe reading comprehension problem. I was replying to two individuals who claimed Microsoft has embraced transparency in marketing (unlike Sony) after the RotTR incident. I pointed out the factual inaccuracy of that position.

Your response was to belittle my contribution, behaving like an infant, making vague reference to my post history. Grow up.
only one of them said that, so why quote the other guy......and ashen is still a console exclusive.
Yes I did talk about your post history because you can only judge someone by their past actions.

Last edited:

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
The OP, as a consumer, says they wish things were more clearly labelled. Enter droves of people who patronisingly explain why it wouldn't make sense for Sony to do it from a business perspective...

The OP never even argued that it doesn't make sense for Sony to do this from a business perspective, they said that they don't think the current status quo is good from a consumer's perspective. So all those people in here saying "They'd be idiots if they didn't do it" are quite frankly missing the point.
People do that shit all the time, some people get too wipped up in the corporate talk.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry, I never understood the confusion. "Console exclusive" couldn't be any more clear and is a much more efficient way of explaining the exclusivity status than saying "launching exclusively for *this* console and PC".

Also I've been traveling, so I haven't been paying attention but the thought of DS being ported to the PC really seems to bother some here. Why does it matter if more people get to play the games you're excited about? Why is any of this even a thing? I'm honestly asking. I know some here hold exclusives on a pedestal purely based on what consoles they land on but does that game suddenly become less significant if more people can play it? I just don't understand. Too many here think that just because they have a console and PC, they think a PC is a viable or attractive option for everyone when that's hardly the case.

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019

Oh jeez really? THAT'S a dumpster fire? Cuphead WAS a lifetime console exclusive. It had been said several times by everyone involved all up and down the chain. When MS signed off on the release, they broke that. And then they promptly stopped advertising it thusly. That's why last E3 2018 you saw that Cuphead was suddenly a "Console Launch Exclusive". And now we're saying MS BAMBOOZLED gamers with PUBG? Seriously? As in they lied about the fact that it was an exclusive WHEN THE FREAKING GAME DIDN'T EVEN EXIST for PS4? Come on.

I have no problem with Sony not advertising games coming to other platforms, that is after all the point of a marketing deal. I also don't hold them responsible for Detroit or Journey. What I do have a problem with is people taking offense with and being confused by MS's marketing, when the reality is that it's way more consistent.

For announcements, we know what we're getting for every game that shows up at MS's E3, for example. We know what console launch exclusive vs. console exclusive means (despite people playing up the confusion every time - which is fine for people who don't follow games, but journalists and YouTubers? Please.). Sony often doesn't tell us when things are exclusive when they're revealing games. They don't have to because everyone assumes that is. This is fantastic for them, because they ALSO don't tell us when things aren't exclusive. And hence, Rise got tons of shit even though timed exclusive deals are still clearly a Sony staple. I hate exclusivity in general, and I only really allow it when that platform support creates things that wouldn't exist otherwise. But whatever. Its a business, I get why they do it (to appease the assholes that gamers invariably are). What I really can't stand is when people can't apply their own rules consistently.

I'm sorry, I never understood the confusion. "Console exclusive" couldn't be any more clear and is a much more efficient way of explaining the exclusivity status than saying "launching exclusively for *this* console and PC".

Also I've been traveling, so I haven't been paying attention but the thought of DS being ported to the PC really seems to bother some here. Why does it matter if more people get to play the games you're excited about? Why is any of this even a thing? I'm honestly asking. I know some here hold exclusives on a pedestal purely based on what consoles they land on but does that game suddenly become less significant if more people can play it? I just don't understand. Too many here think that just because they have a console and PC, they think a PC is a viable or attractive option for everyone when that's hardly the case.

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me.
Yerp. What matters isn't the terms as much as consistency. If something is console exclusive, then mark it as such. That's all. Easy peasy. And right, none of us should be mad about games getting played in more places as a rule. Exclusivity helps literally no one except the console warriors and some finance guys in the back. Eh.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've never met/known anyone that was confused about this for more than a few minutes. Non issue.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Sad but true.
People were pissed over the RotTR incident, and so many forget this >_>
People were pissed that a franchise that was previously heavily associated with PlayStation was being developed for and promoted as an Xbox exclusive for what was anyone's guess a complete exclusive. Not that they were not being truthful about the nature of its exclusivity.

It's a lot less difficult to get annoyed about other franchises or new IPs that are promoted as Xbox exclusive or whatever.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
An exclusive going to more platforms after the fact doesnt bug me.

Sequels in franchises that are suddenly exclusive, now that bugs me.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. Anyone who buys hardware based on the assumption of games remaining exclusive is naive to begin with. You buy hardware for what it offers, not for what it might offer in the future.

2. Sony has always played nice with PC more than anyone else. From crossplay to helping fund games like Street Fighter 5 or promote games on stage like FFVII Remake and Shenmue 3, both of which were also announced for PC.

3. Why would anyone be upset if more people enjoy the game? Your enjoyment will not go down because there is a port later o to the PC.

4. If a PC port happens over a year later to me that means they were not 100% sure of a PC port so they are not really being misleading. Things can and will change later in development or posst launch.

I want the continuation of walls being removed. The support for this tribalism crap really needs to stop.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
This is one of those things that really only bothers the overly-invested gamer types. Most people who buy games will never spare a second thought for what other platforms a title might come to in the future and will just buy it for the platform they own if they find it released there.

I mean, I get it. More information would be nice. But I feel like as long as truthful information at the time of release is what I get, I'm fine.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Sony owns Spider Man though.
You mean the IP? If so then no, that's common misinformation a lot of people spread. Sony Pictures owns the Spider-Man film rights and that's it. Sony Interactive licensed the Spider-Man videogame rights from Disney/Marvel Games.

If you mean the game itself then yeah but they also own Detroit and Death Stranding (both the games and the IPs).

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
This is one of those things that really only bothers the overly-invested gamer types. Most people who buy games will never spare a second thought for what other platforms a title might come to in the future and will just buy it for the platform they own if they find it released there.

I mean, I get it. More information would be nice. But I feel like as long as truthful information at the time of release is what I get, I'm fine.
"Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to talk about all kinds of video games -- and everything else under the sun"
Yes this is an enthusiasts form.....so was the old place.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind it that much because I know what it means.

It can be highly confusing for some though.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
"Since its founding in late 2017, ResetEra has been an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry. Our goal is to provide a modern platform where enthusiasts and industry professionals alike will want to talk about all kinds of video games -- and everything else under the sun"
Yes this is an enthusiasts form.....so was the old place.

When did I imply it's not? People get so needlessly combative sometimes.

I'm just saying, things like this will likely never change barring company whims, because it simply doesn't matter to the vast majority of consumers in the industry.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's just a label on a box. Information regarding the release of any game for any platform is freely available for everyone.