• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017

AsWQIq1.jpg

What is this garbage. Author of the piece also confirming the illustrations for the article were multiple fire emojis.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you gave me 10 guesses on what would be at the top of this pyramid, knowing it would be terrible...

I'd still not guess it'd be so fucking awful as to put rape victims at the top.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
White male at the bottom LMAO. What planet is this from?

And rape victim at the top? LOL.

Someone is pissed at Harvey Weinstein conviction.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
"Those who have lived a life of privilege view equality as oppression."

As usual, fuck bullshit like this. The lack of self awareness and ignorance is pathetic.

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure someone who uses the word "transsexual" has a very good, up-to-date grasp of social justice and the struggles of minorities.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Conservatives have long insisted that the worst thing to be in America is a white male, despite all evidence to the contrary. This isn't anything new, but taking the idea of privilege and welding it against those who do not have it is an especially low bar. It's like an extra special "fuck you," because it's saying that people who claim that WASP cishet men have privilege aren't just wrong, they're also hypocrites.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How far gone do you have to be to believe the rape victim is more privileged than someone who is literally wealthy.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
They know what they were doing. Naming the magazine the writer and all that is only gonna signal boost them. It's all for money and power. This is ridiculous, look other way.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean, the illustrations are well done. Shame they are absolutely evil in what they depict and stand for.

Also, that magazine's logo isn't hiding the target audience.They should just call it
the Washington Stürmer.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
*Morgan Freeman voice*

And that was the day Harold learned that he wasn't just white. And he wasn't just male.

He was...

(close-up of Harold's face; dawning realization and horror)

A wealthy college educated hetero white male.

(storm clouds gather directly over Harold's suburban home)

God only knew what would come for him next.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
If you gave me 10 guesses on what would be at the top of this pyramid, knowing it would be terrible...

What? You don't dream for an America where we can all be as lucky as rape victims and sex trafficking victims?

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Capitalism reordered meritocracy from those who deserve wealth to those that don't. That's all you need to know.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
looooooool

"The eradication of meritocracy"

We truly live in a world where satire has become impossible.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, holy shit. I never would have guessed.

It's things like this that make me wish people would stop saying that conservatives hold certain positions because they were paid off. Conservatives are just shitty people, no financial motivation required.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Not thread whining but do we need to signal boost these kinds of articles here? That's what these shitty conservative sites and authors want.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
My god it's just so insane how warped their world view is. They legitimately believe that being a victim of rape is the height of privilege, like being raped is being born on third base.

"As a white male college educated hetero," I never truly appreciated how hard I've got it.

tumblr_nz8chlKSe51s54r8no1_500.gifv

logan_cadfgs

Oct 28, 2017
The Washington Examiner's new cost-saving measure: Commission brazen parody articles, then publish them as genuine conservative think-pieces