• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing news!

Just before next-gens about to kick off! Their analysis of games are going to dominate conversation the first half of next year id imagine.

Sia

Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
Probably with next gen around the corner and lots to be done that subscriber count will accelerate and keep going up.

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly surprised it didn't happen sooner considering the sub amounts on other YouTube channels.

Find the videos really interesting, even ones with games I'm not bothered about.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Definitely one of my favourite Youtube channels, and one that provides a valuable service to the gaming community as a whole.

Stickman

Oct 27, 2017
Well deserved! I can't wait for their PS5 and Series X/S coverage, November's gonna be awesome.
They also have a Patreon for everyone who wants to support them.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations, because this is hands down the best youtube gaming channel. Thanks for all the years of videos and onwards to 2 million Dictator and the rest of the team.

Negotiator117

Banned
Jul 3, 2020
By far the best technical analysis team bar none, no bias, no made up opinions just pure tech facts, well done fellas.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Finally! well deserved, should have happened years ago though, great content, fantastic explanation on tech "stuff" ;) I really love the videos and deep dives into games and hardware, one of my fav. channels on YouTube. Hope they never get too annoyed by some .... that talk .... would be a huge shame.

Flagship

Nov 6, 2017
Long time watcher and enjoyer of your content, massive congrats! Wish I could've congratulated all your recent accomplishments at EGX last month but hopefully in the years to follow.

IronicSonic

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite channels on YT.
Quality content almost every single day. That's quite a feat

Congrat to Richard, Tom, John and Alex!!

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Congrats! I'd love to see a bit of a retrospective on the channel and how its grown from being an understated supporting thing for EG articles.

tomwarren

Senior Editor, The Verge
Verified
Apr 18, 2018
Amazing! I love the folks at Digital Foundry and pleased to see them doing well :)

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Great stuff, just about the only thing I find worth watching regularly on the platform

Racos

Oct 27, 2017
To me, Digital Foundry are the masters of what they do. I love their content and I watch almost every thing they put out on YouTube. It's entertaining, informative, and relaxing too.

My favorite content is from John if I was forced to pick. His videos are often nostalgic.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yay! congrats! great news and the result of a LOT of hardwork!

I really appreciate your videos actually having content and depth, rather than the vast majority of youtube nonsense!

Really really good and should be the go-to for anyone interested in the technical side of gaming.

HBK

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not.

Congrats to the team. Love your work.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Congrats guys. You are definitely my favorite game related watch on youtube! Here's to the next million!

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
"Digital Foundry is gonna be so important next-gen" was a comment I always saw back in 2013. Here we are, it's one of the best youtube channels. Really great content

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Great content and great people. One of my favorite YouTube channels and one of the few I subscribe to.

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
They do a great job, but those last 10 years would have been better without pixelcounting and comparing every frame drop between systems...

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
Amazing. I love DF and remember Richard from Mean Machines Sega magazine back in the day. Congratulations.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well deserved and I hope the next gen push keeps leading more people to their great content.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly use Digital Foundry more often than I do actual reviews to decide about a purchase. Keep up the good work boys.