• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Congrats Dark1x and Dictator ! It's well deserved. I always enjoy your content very much and look forward to each new episode :)
Please keep doing what you're doing

giphy.gif

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of the best and most informative gaming channels out there. Especially love John's addition to the team, I wouldn't watch it nearly as often if it wasn't for him.

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
Congrats y'all. I can't think of a channel where I consistently watch almost every video. Except y'all's. Thanks for all the hardwork!

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Quite deserved. As a PC gamer I am very happy with the quality and quantity of PC coverage that both Richard and Alex offer. The addition of Alex to the team elevated the quality of PC content to incredible heights.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Next two months are probably going to be HUGE for them, but congrats on reaching this milestone even before that, well deserved.

Oct 25, 2017
The channel is going to explode in popularity when the console war truly starts next month. Prepare for terrible comments on all of the videos.

Oct 28, 2017
Would it be fair to say that Digital Foundry probably (single handedly) created a benchmark on how visual quality in games should be technically analyzed.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Congrats Dark1x ,Dictator and the whole team! You guys provide awesome content and I hope you guys see continued growth and success.

Corralx

Aug 23, 2018
London, UK
Gratz! DF Retro has some of the best gaming-related content on youtube.
Hopefully Dark1x can keep producing such amazing content for the years to come.
His work as gaming historian is imo really important for the gaming as a media.

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
Thoroughly well deserved, the DF gang are my favourite channel on YouTube. I'm honestly looking forward to their videos in the upcoming months more than I am the consoles themselves haha

Oct 27, 2017
Phenomenal channel, I watch almost all very video they put out. Very informative, professional and entertaining at the same time. Special mention to DF Retro videos, which I absolutely adore.

LazerRanger

Oct 28, 2017
Congratulations and well done guys.
Appreciate your hard work delivered in an easy going likable way and always feel like I've learned something after watching your analysis.

Mortal Mario

Apr 15, 2019
UK
Well deserved, one of my most watched YouTube channels. I'll even watch their videos for games I'm unlikely to get and systems I don't own.

Deleted member 25128

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fantastic job. Find most of their stuff very interesting.

I don't really visit the EG web site much these days as I don't think the website part is that great (news is copied and pasted from elsewhere and doesn't do a lot else).

Doc Cottle

Jan 28, 2020
These guys changed the rules for us consumers. I genuinely think that devs/publishers have to work harder to optimise their games because of DF and others that followed all to our benefit as gamers. Cheers DF, we'll always be grateful.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I enjoy everything they do, but please imply some form of moderation on the YT comments section. And maybe, just maybe stop giving 3D Realms so much airtime. That 5% if a stain on the rest of the hard work they do,

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Fucking love these guys. But yes I still remember the times GAF accused Richard of being an Xbox shill lol.

German represent!

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Awesome milestone, they really deserve it.

No point tagging John, folks. He left the site a while back due to toxicity.
Yup, and he was also having a rough time in his life too and it's fucking sad. Hope he's doing well.

Grats guys, they deserve it and really appreciate what they do. Looking forward to more content. :)