• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks so goooood! And the price ($29.99) is perfect!
6fps40.gif

3uwj45.gif

2xxje9.gif

40as4x.gif

5d5s2w.gif

1erkkk.gif

Gorgeous

Ready2Rokk

Oct 29, 2017
I'm down, but scratching my head over the lack of HDR (per PushSquare's preview). Maybe that can be added later, but it seems like a perfect title for it.

karloxz

May 22, 2018
30 USD?, day 1.

So, I need 120$ for Concrete Genie, Medievil and Death Stranding, all in one month ... Shit :o

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Can't help but feel that Sony is sending Concrete Genie and MediEvil out to die by releasing them both in October. These smaller AA titles should be coming out now during the quieter summer months.

Oh well. MediEvil has the Halloween season going for it I guess.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
"Concrete Genie" sounds like the name of an "As Seen on TV" infomercial product. Something you'd buy to maintain your driveway or level the foundation when building a house.

Oct 31, 2017
Some are asking if there's a physical release, and there's a big PlayStation 4 case of the game at the end of that 30 second trailer. You guys are silly sometimes. =p

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
They've kept that fantastic boxart, nice :) Also it must feel great for such small team as Pixelopus to see their logo on the box (while not being incuded on the Sony WWS website...).

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Such a beautiful & charming looking game. Gameplay looks fun too, finally this has a release date. Well done!

OP
OP
FelipeMGM

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but feel that Sony is sending Concrete Genie and MediEvil out to die by releasing them both in October. These smaller AA titles should be coming out now during the quieter summer months.

Oh well. MediEvil has the Halloween season going for it I guess.
Concrete Genie is in a better position I'd say. Late September/Early October is kinda empty, FIFA is the one big game there launching two weeks before CG

MediEvil launches on the same day as CoD and The Outer Worlds, and then November is crazy packed

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
Complete forgot about this game, Looks like there is a game for me this year from PlayStation. Love this kind of art style, hope it's good.

Oct 27, 2017
That's a great price. Loved the look and vibe of this game from day one.

My October looks like it will be packed with this, Medievil and LM3.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Day 1 purchase for me. In fact much like Medievil Sony is going to end up making me buy two copies. One retail for my collection and a digital deluxe so I can get those extra things I want.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Looks so goooood! And the price ($29.99) is perfect!
6fps40.gif

3uwj45.gif

2xxje9.gif

40as4x.gif

5d5s2w.gif

1erkkk.gif

"It's delightful enough but then the walls drop – and so does my jaw. No longer am I painting on 2D surfaces. There's a fully 3D meadow stretched out in front of me to decorate as I wish. I don't just paint trees, I pull them out from the ground, steering the weaving branches into shape. Splotch grabs a few flowers and fashions them into a crown while I drape light bulbs across the trees. I can blow wind through reeds to create music, drag fireworks across the sky – Splotch looks up in awe – and shoot butterflies from the end of my brush.

It's a magical space to be inside and there's much more to it than what I got to see. Remarkably, the VR mode will be included with the main game at its humble price of £24.99 when it releases on October 9. I can't wait to step back inside and cleanse my soul."

Looks and sounds awesome! :)
Damn....this is good looking

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
"Concrete Genie" sounds like the name of an "As Seen on TV" infomercial product. Something you'd buy to maintain your driveway or level the foundation when building a house.

You saw the glowing previews, the quirky game play, and the release date - and thought it would be a good idea to post that?

Embrarassing

Last edited:

el_galvon

Jun 13, 2019
For that price, it's day one here.

Hope that Concrete Genie has more luck than Puppeteer (yeah i'm still bummed cos nobody bought Puppeteer)