• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Conan to be extradited to Hong Kong for breaching the new anti-sedition laws.

pray for him

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
"She doesnt look like it, but she is nuts."
"Why did you even come to the show?"
"You look like you're here to pass a death sentence."

The fact they didn't know who she was and still made accidentally appropriate commentary is amazing. I do wonder if they did it stealthily and it was part of the bit though, someone in the team must have screened the cutouts. Anyway, I hope Hong Kongers meme the shit out of this.

On the pandemic hair, Conan himself was joking about it on Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend the other day. Hilarious podcast, by the way.

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
"She doesnt look like it, but she is nuts."
"Why did you even come to the show?"
"You look like you're here to pass a death sentence."

The fact they didn't know who she was and still made accidentally appropriate commentary is amazing. I do wonder if they did it stealthily and it was part of the bit though, someone in the team must have screened the cutouts. Anyway, I hope Hong Kongers meme the shit out of this.

On the pandemic hair, Conan himself was joking about it on Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend the other day. Hilarious podcast, by the way.

I believe not everyone can recognize a local politician (even an important one) in a foreign country, but the random chance that they don't know her, pick on her and make a somewhat appropriate joke is way too low.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017

i was seriously hoping he was gonna be wearing the bandana that holds up his hair he was talking about in the podcasts, that sounds like an amazing 80s action movie look

568d296ac08a801b008b7416

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Conan is so incredibly funnier than most other men around his age and especially in his line of work, it's kind of impressive.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Haha, yea, the direct route he takes to her, he totally knows who it is. Lost it at "she looks like she's still saying no to your loan".

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I believe not everyone can recognize a local politician (even an important one) in a foreign country, but the random chance that they don't know her, pick on her and make a somewhat appropriate joke is way too low.
Yep, in this case it's pretty unlikely. And since the photographs were sent in by viewers his team must have screened them by doing reverse image searching on the ones they picked too.

i was seriously hoping he was gonna be wearing the bandana that holds up his hair he was talking about in the podcasts, that sounds like an amazing 80s action movie look

568d296ac08a801b008b7416
LOL, I hope he shows up wearing it before he cuts it.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Whew okay I thought this was going to be a 'conan did a racism' thing

looks good with that hair TBH