• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
The whole Hunter Biden thing felt like an op to me. The dick pics, the pictures of him with a crack pipe and a prostitute, were definitely real, maybe the emails too, but I was skeptical of the laptop being where they came from. It's not impossible to fabricate digital evidence in this way. The pics from probably came from an iCloud hack or something and the laptop story was just spun up to make it look like there was more there than actually was.
Speaking of him, I hope he's in a better place mentally now since he was preemptively apologizing to his father for costing him the election. That must have taken a huge toll on him even though he had nothing to apologize for.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
A libel suit is notoriously hard to win in the US.

In this particular case, the repairman apparently went to the FBI and made false statements, so there should be other avenues of recourse.

Bar associations should also step in and sanction attorneys that enable this behavior (or that do things like spreading election conspiracy nonsense to the press... even though they won't dare mention any of it in an actual court proceeding).

Oct 27, 2017
pZq3TSa.jpg
I love that this has become the left's countering to this bullshit:

1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I have to wonder if this legally blind man is going to accidently fall out the top floor window of a random building in russia sometime in the future, we all know how slippery the floors are in russia and people just seem to slide right on out of the windows so often.....

Seriously though this was the dumbest shit ever.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
The whole Hunter Biden thing felt like an op to me. The dick pics, the pictures of him with a crack pipe and a prostitute, were definitely real, maybe the emails too, but I was skeptical of the laptop being where they came from. It's not impossible to fabricate digital evidence in this way. The pics from probably came from an iCloud hack or something and the laptop story was just spun up to make it look like there was more there than actually was.

The laptop was because..

Trump supporter: What's an iCloud?

Also would mean they got hacked Russian propaganda again.

Oct 27, 2017
I have to wonder if this legally blind man is going to accidently fall out the top floor window of a random building in russia sometime in the future, we all know how slippery the floors are in russia and people just seem to slide right on out of the windows so often.....

Seriously though this was the dumbest shit ever.
Haha...I was just about to make this very same post.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
I'm pretty confident this guy is a liar, but let's pretend he isn't (aka devil's advocate). If he's telling the truth, I imagine he's still getting so much shitty attention from supporters or detractors that I'd probably skip town too.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
When customers dont return to pick up their laptops and you dont get paid, you cant stay in business.

And he wont get any more business either, handing over laptops to FBI. Exact opposite of what people want in laptop repair.

He should have learned from Nathan and hired asexuals to repai laptops, could have saved his business.

well done

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017

100%

Just get some benign photos from his social media to add so the thing looks like a personal laptop, and find a conspiracy-prone repair guy to drop it off with. There are 340+ million people in the US, you just need 1 of them to be Dale Gribble

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's because they're out to get him he tried to spill the secrets!!!!!!!!!

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
What's this from? I did a reverse Google and it just came up with the Louisiana flag.
knowyourmeme.com

Fuck Around and Find Out / FAFO

Fuck Around and Find Out abbreviated as FAFO is a catchphrase warning that taking negative steps will result in unwanted consequences. In 2020, the phrase has become associated with online leftist circles as a warning to liberals that ignoring progressive movements and candidates could lead to...

beau_beaumont

Nov 12, 2017
I feel bad for hunter because of the pictures, but the emails were so obviously fabricated. Maybe there were some real ones mixed in, but no one writes business emails like that. If you're going to give kickbacks to your father, you don't refer to him as "the big guy" or whatever the hell it was. Whoever dug up this dirt really botched the execution. You think trump would risk being impeached for something a little more damning, even if it was all made up.

mernst23

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
So uh, while I have no doubt anything "smoking gun" worthy could've been fabricated, but the dumped files in their entirety seem to indicate that the laptop or an hdd did exist in some capacity. We're going to get a ton of congressional witch hunting on this shit over the next 4 years, not to say that there shouldn't be some investigation on it. It's just benghazi part 2.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, while I have no doubt anything "smoking gun" worthy could've been fabricated, but the dumped files in their entirety seem to indicate that the laptop or an hdd did exist in some capacity. We're going to get a ton of congressional witch hunting on this shit over the next 4 years, not to say that there shouldn't be some investigation on it. It's just benghazi part 2.

... or it was just materials taken from a hacked iCloud account put on some random ass laptop and used to smuggle in a lot of made up shit...